Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a deluded joke she's been gifted by her parents:

An education
A house
A job

She has NOT had to graft for ANY of those things that other people do

And she still moans and witches🙄 her parents are bringing her kid up, her father treats her constantly

Aimee, grow the duck up for once and take responsibility for YOURSELF stop leaning on everyone around you, you are nearly 40!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aimee, grow the duck up for once and take responsibility for YOURSELF stop leaning on everyone around you, you are nearly 40!
I cannot fathom the fact she is 37! She talks and acts like a 20 year old who hasn't quite got to grips with adult life yet. At her age, I had young 2 kids, a mortgage, 2 cats and a dog, was skint as duck but was loving life and enjoying being a mum. She just moans constantly.
As for her "crippling" anxiety, I suspect she is like a lot of folk and maybe gets a bit nervy in new situations or when she has to do anything outside her comfort zone but she is so bloody spoiled she sees this as "crippling". At one time I may have listened to what she said and felt a bit sorry for her, but after reading on here about other folks experiences with genuine anxiety, it puts into perspective what a bloody drama queen and liar she actually is.... You guys on here have educated me far more on what true anxiety actually is than her and her condescending rubbish when she can't face going to bleeping tesco 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keeps going off screen to “get a drink” etc when really she’s going off screen to bollock the daughter for interrupting her live and for being a dick!
Alcoholic drink I expect quick swig from the bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the fact she thinks ‘working from home’ is spending time with her daughter speaks volumes. If she was working being at home doesn’t mean she’s giving her daughter any sort of attention. She’s thick she just digs bigger holes for herself.

Reactions: 9
“I DoNt HaVe To ExPlAiN mYsElF”
……proceeds to do a video explaining herself 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Harrassment how? We don’t inbox her personally or stand outside her house. We have an opinion on her and it’s a tit show that it

She says folk are stalking her I mean hang on you’re live on a social media plant form for the whole world to see.. get a grip amiee

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
People need to stop saying tit on her videos/lives etc as it just feeds into her narrative on her getting trolled really bad. Then see what content she brings.
She absolutely loves the attention and it will kill her not being able to post about them.

People need to stop saying tit on her videos/lives etc as it just feeds into her narrative on her getting trolled really bad. Then see what content she brings.
She absolutely loves the attention and it will kill her not being able to post about them.
I don’t ever post on her tik Tok only on here but to be fair when I have seen comments 9/10 it’s not trolling it’s just someone having a difference of opinion or asking her about something when her story doesn’t add up. I have never seen anyone being abusive to her as such. She exaggerates.

Her mods are so block happy they need to get a grip of life they love their little bit of power it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 11
I don’t ever post on her tik Tok only on here but to be fair when I have seen comments 9/10 it’s not trolling it’s just someone having a difference of opinion or asking her about something when her story doesn’t add up. I have never seen anyone being abusive to her as such. She exaggerates.

Her mods are so block happy they need to get a grip of life they love their little bit of power it makes me cringe.
Oh I agree any slight bit of criticism or dislike for anything, she is right there with either a comment or blocked.

Reactions: 8
Oh I agree any slight bit of criticism or dislike for anything, she is right there with either a comment or blocked.
It’s so infuriating the way nobody can challenge her she really thinks she’s something.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harrassment how? We don’t inbox her personally or stand outside her house. We have an opinion on her and it’s a tit show that it

She says folk are stalking her I mean hang on you’re live on a social media plant form for the whole world to see.. get a grip amiee
Does she understand what stalking is? A few comments on a tattle thread isn’t it.

I don’t follow/ search or post on her Tiktok. I wait until she inevitably pops up on my FYP and then watch the live / or watch the videos she has posted.

Reactions: 6
Lurker and don’t do TT just find the thread fascinating. It’s like a budget level soap!

Can I ask the knowledgeable ppl about TT? If you block everyone (which sounds like it will eventually be) surely that reduces your visibility by the algorithms and thereby your “marketability“? Would advertisers be interested in someone with a 50k blocklist?

Would it not make more sense to just ignore all the negative comments and replies as it shows an engagement? 🤷🏼‍♀️

When you look at any page on tik tok ten times out of 10 it will always show on fyp on tik Tok anyhow

Lurker and don’t do TT just find the thread fascinating. It’s like a budget level soap!

Can I ask the knowledgeable ppl about TT? If you block everyone (which sounds like it will eventually be) surely that reduces your visibility by the algorithms and thereby your “marketability“? Would advertisers be interested in someone with a 50k blocklist?

Would it not make more sense to just ignore all the negative comments and replies as it shows an engagement? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t as she wouldn’t have to post about content wise

Reactions: 4
I just went and watched the latest video. She’s so bleeping rattled, her eyes are so angry. I think the lady doth protest to much. It’s obviously hitting a nerve.
Harper is ignored, Aimee you are a tit mother. And if you think we give you content, then that’s sad. That says more about you than us, that your life without us is tit and dull, do you actually have any hobbies, apart from sitting eating and makeup, do you do anything interesting, like draw, sew, even knit or play tennis or some other activity? because frankly I don’t see anything remotely thrilling about your life, you are a liar and a crappy person, who’s daughter is a shadow child. that’s why we dislike you, do you even use or know wtf you are selling in your tit-tok shop. You’re just beggy and needy.
And as for work, you’ve never grafted in your life, you’re a spoiled bratty woman/child, grow up be a proper mother.
Someone asked Buddha, “what’s the biggest mistake we make in life?”.
The Buddha replied, “the biggest mistake is, you think you have time”.
Remember that Aimee before Harper grows up and away from you.
Hope she dressed this!!!!!!!!💖👏👏

Her tik tok rants are aimed at tattle ....comments she doesn't agree with don't stay up long enough.....if she had anything about her she wouldn't delete every single comment that she doesn't agree with......she's pathetic!!!

Last edited:

Not sure that advertisers would know someone had a blocklist or not. I am not knowledgable on how this works . She pops up on my FYP regularly as I have previously engaged with her content . I also think TT likes to push certain accounts every now and again. Then said account disappears for a bit but then get pushed again. Might be wrong about that also though 😂

Eta - some of the comments are just a different opinion so all she has to do is address the comment and move on. Deleting all comments that differ from her opinion is ridiculous .

Reactions: 5
Her tik tok rants are aimed at tattle ....comments she doesn't agree with don't stay up long enough.....if she had anything about her she wouldn't delete every single comment that she doesn't agree with......she's pathetic!!!

I just went and watched the latest video. She’s so bleeping rattled, her eyes are so angry. I think the lady doth protest to much. It’s obviously hitting a nerve.
Harper is ignored, Aimee you are a tit mother. And if you think we give you content, then that’s sad. That says more about you than us, that your life without us is tit and dull, do you actually have any hobbies, apart from sitting eating and makeup, do you do anything interesting, like draw, sew, even knit or play tennis or some other activity? because frankly I don’t see anything remotely thrilling about your life, you are a liar and a crappy person, who’s daughter is a shadow child. that’s why we dislike you, do you even use or know wtf you are selling in your tit-tok shop. You’re just beggy and needy.
And as for work, you’ve never grafted in your life, you’re a spoiled bratty woman/child, grow up be a proper mother.
Someone asked Buddha, “what’s the biggest mistake we make in life?”.
The Buddha replied, “the biggest mistake is, you think you have time”.
Remember that Aimee before Harper grows up and away from you.
Hope she reads this!!!
💖

I find it very convenient how today she’s now spouting so much about WORK!!! If people believe her tit then they are as thick as her. duck of Aimee you do a little Juice plus here and there and TT you have never worked a full day in your life! Honest to god when will people wake up!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Confused by her content this morning. Her dad isn’t her dad or her sister has another dad .. so she stating mother raised her more than her dad ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
One of her videos came up on my FYP today, someone called her out for being a bad mother. She then managed to turn this into if they know what’s she’s doing all day then they are staking her 😑 She’s just “that“ person isn’t she. Gaslighting narc!

One of her videos came up on my FYP today, someone called her out for being a bad mother. She then managed to turn this into if they know what’s she’s doing all day then they are staking her 😑 She’s just “that“ person isn’t she. Gaslighting narc!
Yup makes you think why her ex husband left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.