Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact she thinks ‘working from home’ is spending time with her daughter speaks volumes. If she was working being at home doesn’t mean she’s giving her daughter any sort of attention. She’s thick she just digs bigger holes for herself.
Shes not cause she said herself the other day, harper goes to school and she "works from home" during the day so harper wouldn't even be there. She lies so much she can't even remember what she's said lol

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise her passive aggressive replies make her no better than those she thinks are trolling/bullying and stalking her. She wants to take “tattle life” to the police etc but if they see the stuff she replies they will tell her she’s doing herself no favours. If it bothers her so much be the bigger person and ignore them? She’s really starting to show her true self and I no longer believe her ex husband was as bad as she makes out he most likely was the way he was with her because of her entitled attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope she dressed this!!!!!!!!💖👏👏

Her tik tok rants are aimed at tattle ....comments she doesn't agree with don't stay up long enough.....if she had anything about her she wouldn't delete every single comment that she doesn't agree with......she's pathetic!!!

Yeah I think they are aimed at tattle too. Well at this point I pretty much know it because it’s word for word sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lurker and don’t do TT just find the thread fascinating. It’s like a budget level soap!

Can I ask the knowledgeable ppl about TT? If you block everyone (which sounds like it will eventually be) surely that reduces your visibility by the algorithms and thereby your “marketability“? Would advertisers be interested in someone with a 50k blocklist?

Would it not make more sense to just ignore all the negative comments and replies as it shows an engagement? 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is why I think she's been steadily buying followers and views, because she pops up more than people who have double her followers. Yes you can do that on TikTok the world is a crazy place! By doing so she is promoting herself. They all do it on TikTok, instagram , Facebook, twitter etc. Social media is very very fake. As someone else pointed out, she only gets a few hundred on a live, where others get thousands.

She wouldn't have any attention if it wasn't for the so-called negative comments 🤣 she's a complete fraud it is so embarrassing. She's an absolute crank

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aimee, hi. The way things are carrying on (through all fault of your own) I can see parody accounts of you being created on tiktok calling you out for the appalling person you are. I suggest you either start offering your loyal followers something or turn your account into an actual single mum account where you admit you need to work on yourself and relationship with your daughter and progress from there because all I see at the moment is a selfish 37 year old attention seeking liar doing quite a bit of damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was never this annoying in the beginning.
A few extra followers and selling some Tiktok tit has obviously gone to her head.

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise her passive aggressive replies make her no better than those she thinks are trolling/bullying and stalking her. She wants to take “tattle life” to the police etc but if they see the stuff she replies they will tell her she’s doing herself no favours. If it bothers her so much be the bigger person and ignore them? She’s really starting to show her true self and I no longer believe her ex husband was as bad as she makes out he most likely was the way he was with her because of her entitled attitude
The first thing the police do is say come off social media. Which she won’t, because it’s all she has. That’s basically it.
She doesn’t understand we aren’t harassing her, what we say is here, never on her videos, whoever is saying things on her videos, doesn’t come from tattle. So saying it’s the tattle that are harassing her, is bullshit. Discussing her here is not bullying or harassment, it’s not trolling either. If she doesn’t like it, she doesn’t have to look.
And Aimee, I still hate you.
FACT

Reactions: 9
A few extra followers and selling some Tiktok tit has obviously gone to her head.
I could see what was going on I had her sussed within a week of watching her....that's why I started the Tattle thread 😉

That said I didn't mind her all that much to begin with, but lately she's just an insufferable head full stop

• Heart
Definitely! She’s become insufferable in the last couple of months especially!

I could see what was going on I had her sussed within a week of watching her....that's why I started the Tattle thread 😉

That said I didn't mind her all that much to begin with, but lately she's just an insufferable head full stop

Yeah before I found the tattle thread I had already been moaning about her to my partner saying this random woman on tik Tok always comes up moaning and bitching. Then not long after I saw the tattle tik Tok and I came over to look I had only ever really looked at the Elle Darby thread (a couple of others but not with actual dedication 😂) and then I dropped off that when she disappeared, but when I found this thread I knew I had found people who could see through her tit too! 😂

Honestly at this point the people who believe her and kiss her arse annoy me more because they are actually stupid.

I feel sorry for Harper wanting her mum to talk to her and that cowbag saying be grateful you have a tablet. She didn’t want her tablet she wanted her mum, and some days kids only want their parents and there is usually a reason such as they’ve had a hard day or maybe they feel a bit under the weather and need reassurance, she’s such a selfish cow.

If that was my daughter I would come off the live for the sheer fact it would make me feel terribly guilty that she’s clearly wanting me! She obviously doesn’t feel that guilt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aimee, you don’t spend so much time with Harper at all, stop lying. She’s at school all day and when she’s home she’s stuck on her iPad or in her bedroom while you eat your tea on TikTok. You’re trying to convince yourself you’re a good mum. You aren’t. You’re tit. The evidence is there. Your child took herself off to bed poorly cos mummy was too busy being a crappy influencer to even notice.

Your content is made up purely from whingy about tattle, showing us shopping hauls (how food shopping is a haul baffles me) and you either eating (mmmmm mmmm mmmm) or slapping make up on for no reason. You have nothing to offer. I’d be ashamed if I was contributing so little to the world. Predatory MLM boss babe, scruffy woman with a dirty house, neglectful parent and self obsessed wannabe influencer. But yeah, I’m so jealous 🙄

• Heart
Only thing wrong with aimee is munchausen's syndrome everything she apparently has is always severe. As for these apparent trolls in her lives does that not tell her people don't actually like her as I don't think many on here actually comment any opinions on her posts so it's not just people over here who have an opinion about her behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She thinks the police will do anything , she's wrong , there was a woman and her mother in southport that were vile they used to go on people's social media steal pics of babies/ children that had sadly passed away then send the parents said pics saying the children were ugly, deserved to die etc , they used to advertise stuff for sale then when the buyers turned up to collect they'd either deny the sale or stand at the window laughing , they targeted my sister who has a special needs daughter messaged her saying "ewww look at your m**g daughter" they also stole my sons Facebook and posed as him on comments about a murder that happened here a few years ago saying the victim deserved to be murdered etc , my son was so traumatised that people might think it was him I ended up phoning the police and the response I got was " be the better person and block them" !!! So Aimee if you think that you can go to the police over people only saying the truth on here because you don't like it and that they will somehow have tattle closed down then you're in for a shock they'll probably just laugh at you 🤔....sorry for the long essay but she just beggars belief!!

ETA these 2 were known to the police they'd had many incidents against them reported but police did nothing so ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Definitely! She’s become insufferable in the last couple of months especially!

Yeah before I found the tattle thread I had already been moaning about her to my partner saying this random woman on tik Tok always comes up moaning and bitching. Then not long after I saw the tattle tik Tok and I came over to look I had only ever really looked at the Elle Darby thread (a couple of others but not with actual dedication 😂) and then I dropped off that when she disappeared, but when I found this thread I knew I had found people who could see through her tit too! 😂

Honestly at this point the people who believe her and kiss her arse annoy me more because they are actually stupid.

I feel sorry for Harper wanting her mum to talk to her and that cowbag saying be grateful you have a tablet. She didn’t want her tablet she wanted her mum, and some days kids only want their parents and there is usually a reason such as they’ve had a hard day or maybe they feel a bit under the weather and need reassurance, she’s such a selfish cow.

If that was my daughter I would come off the live for the sheer fact it would make me feel terribly guilty that she’s clearly wanting me! She obviously doesn’t feel that guilt.
Hahaha my partner hears her and asks me to mute her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Aimee, hi. The way things are carrying on (through all fault of your own) I can see parody accounts of you being created on tiktok calling you out for the appalling person you are. I suggest you either start offering your loyal followers something or turn your account into an actual single mum account where you admit you need to work on yourself and relationship with your daughter and progress from there because all I see at the moment is a selfish 37 year old attention seeking liar doing quite a bit of damage.
or she needs to come off tik tok and concentrate on spending time doing what other people do and spend time with harper and stop ignoring her

Reactions: 7
Also she said she works from home when harper isn’t there but now she’s saying because she works at home Harper sees her? She makes it up as she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm calling bullshit about her mother being hard working too. She got pregnant by a bloke who had some money (enough clearly because she was privately educated!) So he has kept them for years. I'd take a guess and say aimee has been brought up by a toxic pisshead, and now she is behaving EXACTLY the same way as her own mother. She saw her dad every other wknd... see a pattern with Harper? Yet she clings to her daddy, calling him all the time, lives in a house owned by him most likely, lets him spend his money on her. But it's all down to her mother raising her. No. I'd say her mother was always out drinking and slapping around men from what we've seen of her... Happy to be corrected Aimee but I'm not normally wrong 😉 that's why she's got more issues than vogue and she attention seeks constantly!

• Heart
Was
I'm calling bullshit about her mother being hard working too. She got pregnant by a bloke who had some money (enough clearly because she was privately educated!) So he has kept them for years. I'd take a guess and say aimee has been brought up by a toxic pisshead, and now she is behaving EXACTLY the same way as her own mother. She saw her dad every other wknd... see a pattern with Harper? Yet she clings to her daddy, calling him all the time, lives in a house owned by him most likely, lets him spend his money on her. But it's all down to her mother raising her. No. I'd say her mother was always out drinking and slapping around men from what we've seen of her... Happy to be corrected Aimee but I'm not normally wrong 😉 that's why she's got more issues than vogue and she attention seeks constantly!
I thought that too when she stated that her mother raised them both and didn’t see her dad often but now he’s the bees knees

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same. Her dads rich her mother didn’t need to be hard working. It’s just more crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.