Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too thought she was drunk on that after dentist post what is wrong with her

Reactions: 4
We all hate the dentist..
Wait let’s go on tik tok and tell the world .. must be nice to work when you want too eh

Reactions: 4
Yeah we watch you Aimee. No we’re not fans. You watch us all that time…so you’re a fan eh? Or obsessed, by your down logic 😂

I’ve come to the conclusion she doesn’t do the school run. Remember the day that she was in a flap doing it and getting Harper stressed out a couple of weeks ago? I reckon she’d been told last minute she had to take her. That’s why she looked like shite and got all stressed about the school mums.

Reactions: 6
Yeah we watch you Aimee. No we’re not fans. You watch us all that time…so you’re a fan eh? Or obsessed, by your down logic 😂

I’ve come to the conclusion she doesn’t do the school run. Remember the day that she was in a flap doing it and getting Harper stressed out a couple of weeks ago? I reckon she’d been told last minute she had to take her. That’s why she looked like shite and got all stressed about the school mums.
Wonder if her "anxiety" prevents her going to sports days and nativity plays etc? Probs sends mummy and or daddy....but sure harper would want her mum there🤔

Reactions: 5
She's obsessed with Tattle or she's my biggest fan going by Aimee logic 👍🤣

Yes we don't have to watch you...but you don't have to read here either 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow what a major overreaction to her mouth being numb. That’s really not normal behaviour at all is it?She’s actually sat on her own laughing away because of it. She really is an odd ball, most people just get on with their day and can speak and drink almost perfectly fine without the dramatics!

Christ you’d think she was the only person in the world to ever have a filling or something done. I wonder if Harper was as dramatic as her mum when she had dental work done. My guess is probably not

Reactions: 6
Just had a quick look at her video. She’s so pathetic. I had to go and get a tooth out 3 days after giving birth with my toddler and new born in the room.
Bottom comment 😂 surprised she’s not deleted it yet!
Will be deleted before long I'm sure or a video reply made 🤣🤣she actually looks pissed or high as a kite on something,unless it's just her stupid " acting up" for attention!!

Latest she is now working with a jewellery company posted on her Instagram page 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Oh she cracks me up, wish I could be that funny

How come it hasn’t been deleted yet 🤔 is it coz her mouth is numb
She may be "resting" and not seen it...she's had a traumatic day🤣

Oh she cracks me up, wish I could be that funny

How come it hasn’t been deleted yet 🤔 is it coz her mouth is numb
Think it's gone now🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so hilarious in that last video. I don’t know how I contained my laughter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs....between the dentist and oh her 'contact' at TT, she will be able to sort her out if she gets band again.....just sliping that in there so we all think she is a big deal on TT and they are complete 'besties' .....bore off! 🤣🤣
Wonder what is worse her bad back or mouth, just aomething else to moan and complain about..she never does anything else!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She is a 37 year old woman and her dad actually went in the room with her at her dentist appointment! Sorry, what? 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
She is a 37 year old woman and her dad actually went in the room with her at her dentist appointment! Sorry, what? 🤣🤣
She’s got a cheek to say we’re all sad and pathetic when she needed daddy in the room with her at the dentist 🤣 Wonder if mummy holds her hand at her smears?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.