Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught her tik Tok this morning. First of all I don’t wanna know about her doing her thing on the toilet 🤢. Second of all, am I just ultra strict or something if my 7 year old was saying she was going to pee herself and didn’t want to use the downstairs bathroom id tell her off.
She babies her so much, I would definitely be saying to my 7 year old I’m on the toilet go downstairs and stop being silly now before you wet yourself.
Harpers nearly 8 tell her to go downstairs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Let’s talk about toilet issue on Tik tok ffs lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Aimee you have two toilets so bleeping what!!! 🙄🙄🙄 No big deal darling! Why do you talk so much utter bollocks! You are an absolute knob! Your daughter is old enough to know to use another toilet ffs!! She’s NOT a baby!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Her daughter is a year younger than my son and a year ago I would have been telling him to get down to the other toilet if he didn't go to that one already. I'm not sure if harper has additional needs or she is just that babied by aimee that she's holding her back

Aimee you have two toilets so bleeping what!!! 🙄🙄🙄 No big deal darling! Why do you talk so much utter bollocks! You are an absolute knob!
She really is so annoying....she must in bed thinking what tit can I post today when I crawl out of it.....anyone else who said they had two bathrooms I wouldn't even notice,but cos she grinds my gears so much it annoys me!!!
Just tell your child to go to the other toilet....simple and as straightforward as that!!! What the hell is meant to be " funny " about that?😳

Reactions: 5
Just saw her live....someone asked her does she have a day off she said well im doing TT shop tonight so thats work 🙄🙄.
She does treat her daughter like she is a baby!! 🤔

• Wow
Can’t stand that stupid voice she puts on when she says ‘Baby’.
Guarantee her and Harper are their schools absolute nightmare parent/child. Two divas, never worked a day in her life, totally entitled and thinks she’s a princess. No wonder any man she’s managed to reel in eventually runs a mile.
She needs to sort that daughter out now before it’s too late.

Reactions: 10
She really is so annoying....she must in bed thinking what tit can I post today when I crawl out of it.....anyone else who said they had two bathrooms I wouldn't even notice,but cos she grinds my gears so much it annoys me!!!
Just tell your child to go to the other toilet....simple and as straightforward as that!!! What the hell is meant to be " funny " about that?😳
Totally agree. She is so annoying and patronising. It’s the way she makes a point of saying she has two bathrooms. I couldn’t give a tit if she has 20 bleeping bathrooms! She will always be a knob! Why go on TT going on about her daughter wanting to go the toilet ffs! Obviously hasn’t got any other content! Harper should know at nearly 8 to go to another toilet ffs! Does she do that in school when her friend is sat on the toilet?? 🤔🤔 She treats that kid like a baby. She boils my piss she’s just so pathetic and as for that TT shop she has no bleeping clue what she is doing regarding products she’s thick as pig tit!!! I can bet everything I own she will be being talked about in that school playground and it won’t be positive either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
So hold on.....we comment our opinion on here, not on her live and we are trolls....but its ok for her to call everyone who has a comment names, tit, physio, not happy people, no job, unhappy home life....but WE are the trolls??

People who get at her on her live are defo trolls in my opinion but not on here!

She never stops trying to sell stuff either!!🙄

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. She is so annoying and patronising. It’s the way she makes a point of saying she has two bathrooms. I couldn’t give a tit if she has 20 bleeping bathrooms! She will always be a knob! Why go on TT going on about her daughter wanting to go the toilet ffs! Obviously hasn’t got any other content! Harper should know at nearly 8 to go to another toilet ffs! Does she do that in school when her friend is sat on the toilet?? 🤔🤔 She treats that kid like a baby. She boils my piss she’s just so pathetic and as for that TT shop she has no bleeping clue what she is doing regarding products she’s thick as pig tit!!! I can bet everything I own she will be being talked about in that school playground and it won’t be positive either!
Exactly this!!!
My daughter would just have gone to " the other bloody bathroom " at that age!!!
Seriously, she talks such tit!!
And as for Harper wandering round rhe House behind hwr whilst she's live....does rhe child not have any friends I wonder? It's such a bloody weird set up all round🙄

• Heart
Ewww I did not want an image of a big dangly poo hanging out her backside while she's telling H to use another toilet 🤢🤢🤢

Some things should be left off TT Aimee!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A full face of 'night out' makeup to go to a kids funfair on a Sunday afternoon?? Really??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Exactly this!!!
My daughter would just have gone to " the other bloody bathroom " at that age!!!
And as for Harper wandering round rhe House behind hwr whilst she's live....does rhe child not have any friends I wonder? It's such a bloody weird set up all round🙄
Omg it is weird you saying this as I was thinking why does she never have any friends over or go on play dates. Well it’s probably because the bloody mums at school can’t stand Aimee for one and Harper obviously doesn’t act her age for two, (this being down to Aimee treating her like a bloody baby) Does she never go to any clubs? She’s always on the iPad 😢 Jesus my daughter at her age was doing bloody all sorts and had a better social life than me. Aimee is too obsessed with TT now to do duck all with Harper and it’s such a shame 😢 oh sorry she’s going to london I forgot silly me! No anxiety that weekend though!! 🙄🙄🙄 it’s been scrubbed out of the diary! Her mental health with be totally fine then! 🙄

• Sad
I really feel like Harper has no friends and that's probably because of her mum. My son is the same age, he goes to boys club 3 evenings a week where his friends go, he goes to football one evening a week and when it's my weekend to have him as he goes to his dad's every other, we'll be out all day doing things that also usually involve meeting other mums and their kids so they can play together. She is all about herself and what she wants to do, the only interaction harper has with other children is at school, I bet she's so bored the entire school holidays as nothing to do other than watch her mum make tik toks. Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Exactly this!!!
Exactly my eldest would know to do that my 5 year old would know to go to the other toilet and if they started demanding they’d be getting told. Anyone would think Harper was 2 way she babies her. It makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.