Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of companies don't like you having other contracts with other people. Maybe she had a hissy fit and a cry the other day because her imaginary employers told her to do one

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does she “work” for a real travel company or is she one of them stay at home mums who seem to think they are travel boss women

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Without a doubt she’s one of them work from home boss babe a-holes doing the travel agent gig… and no surprise that’s shes into the juice plus she is the epitome of an MLM hun hahahahaha…….

I nearly peed my pants when she slipped in about her “contact at TikTok” like its her bessy mate lol……babes you have 100k followers u are not eden frikkin harvey stay in your Lane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard her say on live people that “troll” her over her “mental health” are uneducated. She then went on to say that she suffers with CRIPPLING ANXIETY every single day but in the next breath said she’s a lot better these days than she was. Wtf?! The only un educated person around here is Aimee. Anyone that questions her mental health is because they can see she takes the piss and plays the mental health card to her advantage. I’m sorry if I sound un educated but anyone with crippling anxiety surely can’t go into a busy town on a bank holiday? Surely a person with crippling anxiety doesn’t go to the dentist then jump on TikTok a millisecond after walking through their front door and tell TikTok all about it…laughing??!!
duck knows what else she came out with on the live I didn’t watch all of it. She was on before 7 and still on gone 9. Who put harper to bed and brushed her teeth? 😥 even if she was still up, that’s still a long time to be shoved out of sight while her mum talks absolute bull tit into her phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I heard her say on live people that “troll” her over her “mental health” are uneducated. She then went on to say that she suffers with CRIPPLING ANXIETY every single day but in the next breath said she’s a lot better these days than she was. Wtf?! The only un educated person around here is Aimee. Anyone that questions her mental health is because they can see she takes the piss and plays the mental health card to her advantage. I’m sorry if I sound un educated but anyone with crippling anxiety surely can’t go into a busy town on a bank holiday? Surely a person with crippling anxiety doesn’t go to the dentist then jump on TikTok a millisecond after walking through their front door and tell TikTok all about it…laughing??!!
duck knows what else she came out with on the live I didn’t watch all of it. She was on before 7 and still on gone 9. Who put harper to bed and brushed her teeth? 😥 even if she was still up, that’s still a long time to be shoved out of sight while her mum talks absolute bull tit into her phone!
A family member suffers from crippling anxiety and the last thing that he will do is go anywhere thats busy he schedules his appointments either early or last thing when it’s quieter I admit he feels more at ease if he has someone with him as a distraction. I didn’t see her live as I’m blocked on her main account but if I could see her I’m sorry she would have got a piece of my mind to suddenly get back home and be all silly and giggly like the spoilt child she is not how someone with anxiety acts and as for poor harper well all it amounts to is that as long as that poor girl is in her room or sat with her headphones on Aimee is happy to ignore her needs

Uneducated? Hahaha her father paid a fortune for her own education and she's still a dumb duck peddling juice plus, chatting tit on tiktok with no proper job. She wouldn't last 5 minutes on her own in the real world without her mummy and daddy.

She's nothing but a crafty, devious, self obsessed witch. Nothing more dangerous than a compulsive liar who believes their own bullshit

She's a terrible tit excuse for a mother and a conceited hole. That's why she gets "negative" comments. People who lie about mental health problems are lower than a snakes belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would say there are far more educated people on this site Aimee.
Calling you out on your bullshit is not being uneducated.
According to her, she has anxiety, depression, health anxiety, poor eating habits and had PND
She sees a trend and jumps on it.
She is no advocate for MH she is an advocate of how to behave on social media tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't watch either...saw that she was back selling her shite so that was queue to leave.....just kept bobbing on to see how long she was on for...i saw harper with her at one stage, did the poor kid have to put herself to bed??😡
Why the hell vary she wait till she's tucked up in bed amd settled before going on live,selling her shite??
Sorry,she is a tit mum for that alone ...and crippling anxiety??? Seriously!!!😡😡😡😡
She's a liar, a fantasist and an absolute disgrace to those who do suffer with genuine poor mental health or "anxiety"😡

Uneducated? Hahaha her father paid a fortune for her own education and she's still a dumb duck peddling juice plus, chatting tit on tiktok with no proper job. She wouldn't last 5 minutes on her own in the real world without her mummy and daddy.

She's nothing but a crafty, devious, self obsessed witch. Nothing more dangerous than a compulsive liar who believes their own bullshit

She's a terrible tit excuse for a mother and a conceited hole. That's why she gets "negative" comments. People who lie about mental health problems are lower than a snakes belly.
Absolutely love this!!!! Describes her to a tee amd would love to tell her the same to her stupid clown painted face..she boils my blood!
I know I shouldn't watch her but for some reason I still do.....just to see what more tit she's gonna spout...I draw the line at sitting through a 3/4 hour live though, watching her sell from tit tok shop,giving beauty advice 😡( cos "she used to work on the f*cking beauty counters" as she says🤣🤣)

Are we all ready for another fun filled day at the hotel el trouble!!?
Haven't looked yet..but what's for breakfast today sweetcheeks? More courgettes?
Hope Lucy changes her nappy 🤢
One more sleep and the beggys will be there too.....woop de woop!!!!!🥳🥳

Last edited:
I didn't watch either...saw that she was back selling her shite so that was queue to leave.....just kept bobbing on to see how long she was on for...i saw harper with her at one stage, did the poor kid have to put herself to bed??😡
Why the hell vary she wait till she's tucked up in bed amd settled before going on live,selling her shite??
Sorry,she is a tit mum for that alone ...and crippling anxiety??? Seriously!!!😡😡😡😡
She's a liar, a fantasist and an absolute disgrace to those who do suffer with genuine poor mental health or "anxiety"😡

Absolutely love this!!!! Describes her to a tee amd would love to tell her the same to her stupid clown painted face..she boils my blood!
I know I shouldn't watch her but for some reason I still do.....just to see what more tit she's gonna spout...I draw the line at sitting through a 3/4 hour live though, watching her sell from tit tok shop,giving beauty advice 😡( cos "she used to work on the f*cking beauty counters" as she says🤣🤣)

Are we all ready for another fun filled day at the hotel el trouble!!?
Haven't looked yet..but what's for breakfast today sweetcheeks? More courgettes?
Hope Lucy changes her nappy 🤢
One more sleep and the beggys will be there too.....woop de woop!!!!!🥳🥳
Babes I think you added the last bit in the wrong thread 😂😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Babes I think you added the last bit in the wrong thread 😂😘
Oh god🙄what a tool!!!! And I've missed you btw💖
Apologies everyone I shall go put it where its meant to be🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Same tit different day with these lot 😂
You could come back to aimee in 10 years time and the hair would be longer, scraggier, face would have even more concrete and rendering...and she'd still be chatting the same old bitter toxic shite. Probably about her ex and her anxiety 😄

• Haha
Fuming that she’s using the hashtag anxiety 😡 she doesn’t know the meaning of the word

Wow she’s blocked me because I asked why does she always say mutuals, why not just say I was voice noting someone. I left that comment like 10 seconds de ago and she’s blocked me straight away. Busy day at work hun? 😂😂

• Haha
Wow she’s blocked me because I asked why does she always say mutuals, why not just say I was voice noting someone. I left that comment like 10 seconds de ago and she’s blocked me straight away. Busy day at work hun? 😂😂
She's so quick isn't she? Same foe me when I said I didn't like that crappy blue dress that she asked for honest opinions of🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to use all my inner strength to not comment so that I don't get blocked 😂 I just 'like' everyone else's comments that say what we're all thinking. In her morning video, all I was waiting for was for her to say when she actually made her child breakfast which she didn't say and now all I can think about is her maybe going to school hungry 😒

• Sad
I have to use all my inner strength to not comment so that I don't get blocked 😂 I just 'like' everyone else's comments that say what we're all thinking. In her morning video, all I was waiting for was for her to say when she actually made her child breakfast which she didn't say and now all I can think about is her maybe going to school hungry 😒
I thought that too!!!😒

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.