Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well me and my partner are out on date night tonight and we just so happen to be going the comedy club she’s going to 🤣 will keep a eye out for her and her new man aka the blow up grinch doll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just discovered this thread .. I had to unfollow her . The endless buying / pushing of useless , unnecessary tat to people in this climate , the sanctimonious rants - and that ridiculous manky peach makeup headband finally pushed me over the edge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

CrazyHorses

Good morning everyone
I have been promoted, I am now a well known member. I am here all week for signing autographs, book signings and anything else that needs signing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I don’t often comment on this thread because this woman is clearly a grotty, unlikeable cunt, but of all this today the worst thing for me is her signposting her huns to the woman who made an absolutely valid comment on her excessive spending. She says she hates trolls, and Tattle, but that kind of persuasive signalling is fucking disgusting and is cyber bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Hope Aimless and Desperate Dan used protection as she may find in 9 months time her obsession with the grinch may become reality and she will have one of her own 🤣
68715C7A-98D5-4192-BE86-5D037C124CB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SwishSwing

VIP Member
*IF* you read here Aimless (and we know you or your "management team" do), I would ask you to take a wee step back and think about whether this career is really for you.

Genuinely, for someone who has to delete videos on a nigh on daily basis, has to constantly post rebuttal videos to "clear up" or "come back on" comments thst have been made, the ones that are kept of course because we know a LOT get deleted... you have to question how good you are at this job?

Not great at the presenting, certainly not great at researching the products, and quite simply an AWFUL advert for a lot of them. Not to mention the disrepute brought on some of the brands already worked with and consequently dropped.

Not thick skinned enough to take critical responsibility for your comments and actions either. And don't even get me started on the lies that fall out of your mouth; get yourself a notebook hun. You might remember more.

As a final note, stop behaving like a lovesick teenager towards poor D. You're quite clearly setting yourself up for a fall.

Get some help sweetheart. The "public life" ain't for you.

Sincerely, someone who's friends wouldn't let her make an arse of herself on TikTok and would step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alls I can think from this mornings video is hope she washed the bed sheets yesterday after lover boy left if harper slept in her bed last night 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Thissinglemama #25 Got herself some dick, but she is very ick, her kid’s been forgotten, her lives they are rotten

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
First time poster but lurked for sometime- I am horrified by her last post her lack of self awareness, lack of empathy is mind blowing. So instead of supporting the person who wrote the post she has set the wolves onto them. When Was the last time she did an eat with me that wasn’t a take away
You are showing off - you are selfish and you are an arsehole

• Heart
Reactions: 27

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I looked in for a while and a girl asked if she could ask a question without being muted. Aimee said yes as long as it’s nice and the girl took offence and said she doesn’t appreciate being spoken to like a child. Then all the huns start pouncing on this girl telling her to get out if she doesn’t like it. Loads of laughing emojis at her for feeling hurt calling her a Karen and oversensitive. Absolute gang of vile bitches. Ganging up on one girl! Obviously Aimless was sat there all like ooh I don’t know what’s going on. What’s wrong. Like she’s innocent!! They’re all cunts. That’s why they like Aimless because they are cunts themselves!

• Angry
Reactions: 26

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
I'm sorry but I wouldn't let.my kids sleep in the same sheets I'd been shagging in whether it's dad/bf or one night stand, but that's just me.

(No-one likes sleeping in the wet patch 😂)

Your right we are assuming, and that's because we've seen the state of her house, we also know she washes her hair once a week or more so going by her standards it wouldn't shock me if she hadn't changed them.

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
She basically showed off about £500 of ASOS clothing yesterday that she bought on a whim. Some she said was for dates that she bought clothing for elsewhere. The tracksuit was £80 and the jacket £80 and that was just a small part of what she had ordered just to treat herself. That isn't necessity and it's not relatable for most people. It's just sheer greed. And the fact she buys next to nothing for her child who is often walking around looking very unkempt wearing clothing that doesn't fit her just sums up who she is to a tee.

• Heart
  • Angry