Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys she was nowhere to be seen I’m sorry I wish I had tea 😩 I was sat basically front row too and had a pretty good view round and I just couldn’t spot her even when I was going up to the bar and stuff, even had the partner looking because he giggles along to her videos with me. I’m starting to think it’s all blag and she’s just googling stuff to do in Liverpool 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Such a hypocrite. Complains people leave her comments but says if you comment then expect a comment back? SUCH a dick. I’ve had many videos blow up and when people start being nasty in comments to others (especially ppl who follow me) I delete the comments. She’s quick enough to delete nasty comments about herself so why not pay the same mind to people who follow you. Selfish, self centred little madam! Sick of people saying she’s such a lovely person inside out, these are the same twats who can vote - you don’t know anyone online regardless how much they “share” with you about their life - sex life, shits, aunt flo, bananas and all. No wonder the country is on its’ ass, we’re surrounded by twits!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

janedoe754

Chatty Member
How long does it take her to get ready? I've dipped in and oout a few times now and I would have been fully made up, hair done, dressed & all done ages ago?!
does she not have a school run to do???????
Its 2.45pm ??

Her eyes are fucking shocking
like she sunbathed with goggles on
People go to this for advice??
really?

1669819502246.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

meyouher

She literally boils my blood. Really wish I had never come across her. How she gets away with this shit constantly is beyond me. I for one would be sacked if I behaved like this. She seems to be able to treat people like shit, bully, neglect her daughter openly slag people off and make up dangerous lies with no consequence. Well I really hope karma (not Klarna 😂) whoops her fat ass real soon!! Also these companies that aid her need to be boycotted!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s going to come crashing down soon, H has definitely been absent in the home, her new D piece is taking priority. People like aimless are selfish they can’t focus on many things, she jumps straight in, look at her grinch thing, she was buying everything grinch, it was 💯 fixated, so this new guy is her fixation, everything else will be put on the sidelines, including her daughter.
It’s appalling, my son is now 28 and I still didn’t introduce him to my now fiancé for at least 6 months, and yes he’s a adult, but because to be honest I didn’t want to rush in in any way regardless of ages.
So Harper being a kid who’s already had her father leave, her mothers precious boyfriend and now her mothers latest squeeze, it’s just pretty fucked up.
poor kid.

• Heart

butla

VIP Member
Got to be the most hated cunt on TT. The fucking cunt . Thinks she can rock up in her lashes with her gross nails and new jacket. No research notes on the products. Just randomly making it up as she goes along . Nothing prepared other than a face full of makeup . She's a lazy useless spoilt cunt . Thinks so fucking highly of herself. Give it up cunt . You've no likeabilty. I wouldn't even go to your till if you worked in Tesco you cunting cunt of a cunt .

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Oh here we go. Everyone feel sorry for me!!! The only person I’m feeling sorry for is that lady who was bullied for leaving that comment. Hope she’s ok. Aimless you are frigging shocking!!!
Nothing like a crying video to get your views up. There is a pattern to this, every fortnight she comes up with something to whine about.

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
New video up.
Talk about gaslighting her followers, fucking wanker. Still blaming the poor woman who got the hate and not telling her followers to pack it in, she's sunk lower than I could have imagined with that one.

• Angry
I have no issue with a single mum wanting a shag. However you want to dress it up. We’re all human and all have needs. We all have those needs. I know I do. But NEVER could I have a man in my house for a shag I’ve just met. That’s what hotels are for. Aside from anything what it desperate Dan turned into a right weirdo. He’s now got her address.

• Heart

CrazyHorses

95% are blowing smoke up her arse, the other 5% make valid comments
She comes across as being insensitive and cold hearted, it's all very well her saying I understand, she doesn't understand at all. She is showing off, she has a new fella on the scene and she is going bonkers buying things to please him. I feel like for some of her followers who are struggling she is rubbing there nose in it all. She is horribly unrelatable as a single mother. I find her so insincere.

• Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
If Aimless genuinely cared about that poor woman who commented and the huns went after, she should have posted on shellys page and apologised on the huns behalf and said anyone she has seen go after her she will block them that is a caring response not a fake crying response video for views that she made all about herself

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
She is not acting like a woman who got PSTD from a relationship, she is acting like some loved up teenager who has had sex for the first time.
Her daughter is an afterthought. That’s all she will ever be. She is emotionally damaging that child and that’s the saddest thing about the situation. I hope Harper fucks her off

• Heart

xtvw

She’s such a fucking lying cunt! She made it clear that she didn’t reply to the comment on the video but she didn’t say she deleted the comment so that meant she said it with the intention of wanting people to go and give hate to the lady. Now it’s all backfired on her because of the hate she’s receiving from her live and having no control on the comments on give me cosmetics page. I’ve literally just said she will be playing the sympathy card again and her she is with her shit response and as for saying she’s not a bully is she for fucking real! And then she gets bullied, well Aimee don’t give it the big I am if you can’t take the back lash! Now fuck off and do what other parents are doing and look after your child. But we all know she won’t be doing that because she’s probably crying down the phone to Dickhead!

If she deletes as she says she might then don’t worry I have the video saved

c40

VIP Member
What gets me about aimless that after a week she lets a stranger stay over to her house! Screams safe guarding after her last date because she was ask to go to him!?such a hypocrite because Andy was a narcissist yet allows a complete stranger into the home where harper lives

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Going off track but there is no way on this god dam earth she would have Harper sitting in on a live now, just incase she spills the beans about MR DICK! But not too long ago she had her all over TT and didn’t give to shits about her or what she was reading or saying just leaving her sat on her live on her own at her age!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Well well she's all done up and ready to ay again , funny how we talked about no anxiety today and now she's made a grwm video cos she's anxious!

Hi Aimless ...hope he's a good shag

• Haha

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Someone commented on the latest video asking if she had stopped to think aboit the girl who she made the response about and how her mental health is? It then went on to say all we have heard about is how thos affects you and not how it has affected shelley......deleted in seconds!!
Just goes to prove she couldnt give a shit about anyone other than herself. Do as i say and not as i do is her mantra.

Hi Aimee i know you read here...this is for you.
TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. THINK HOW YOUR VIDEO REAPOMSE WOULD AFFECT SOMEONE WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY INA BAD HEAD SPACE. GOD FORBID SHE DOES SOMETHING TO HERSELF BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR IDIOT FOLLOWERS ATTACKED HER.
THAT WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD!!!
YOUR A SHIT "CREATOR " AND YOUR CONTENT ISNT VARIED!

OH AND YOU'RE A GRUBBY MARE

• Heart