Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Well done @mmmbop123 om winning the title!

Recap -

Aimless states she is now dating someone! She’s lacking on any “content” really apart from trying on red dresses for her dates and pushing products she can sell down people’s throats.

she’s dropped her followers like a sack of tit since this guy came along. Doesn’t wish them good morning. Doesn’t do any vlogs.She’s proving that she uses them for their money. Of course once she catches up on here she will post again.

She said the only bad point about this man was he is a blue and apparently she’s a red. But she has admitted she doesn’t follow football after wondering why there was loads of England merch in Asda which was for the World Cup.

Said man has been to her house, she implied on live he’s stayed over and they’ve at least done bits. Date two she brought him into hers and her daughters home. She’s told her daughter who apparently doesn’t mind because she “just wants her to be happy”.

Dates 4 and 5 are happening this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At this point whenever I just read her name I get second hand embarrassment for her. I hope her new man Google’s her name and comes across these threads 🤣

Reactions: 13
Just securing my place lol. I’ve not commented for awhile and I’ve blocked her, I honestly couldn’t bare to even look at her or talk about her lately.
great thread title x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did the same and blocked her but, a bit like Aimee filming a car crash, I morbidly had to unblock and watch. She makes me so angry but also makes me fel better about my own life! One thing (amidst many) that really gets to me is her and her huns giving unqualified skin care advice. Someone on her latest ad- getunreadywithme has asked are the products suitable for someone with dry skin. One of the followers has replied yes because Aimee has sensitive skin! Wow!!
Dry skin is not always sensitive as sensitive skin is not always dry! Surely someone promoting skincare should issue a disclaimer (or preface the ad as Aimee likes to say) advising people to do their own research? Working in Boots for a few weeks doesn't make you a dermatologist or a make up artist!

Reactions: 16
I bet she checks his phone to see if he's been looking her up. Or if he's looking at other women's profiles. God help him if he comes across here and reads it. She will eat him alive for betraying her.

At this point whenever I just read her name I get second 

I bet she checks his p

Reactions: 2
Excellent thread title! I have her blocked but in the spirit of Christmas and after catching up on the last thread, I'm parking my fat arse to watch this car crash of a new boyfriend. Hi friends, you're going to need to post all the pictures!

Hi Aimee, see youre still a massive bleep 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just securing my place lol. I’ve not commented for awhile and I’ve blocked her, I honestly couldn’t bare to even look at her or talk about her lately.
great thread title x
This is how I’ve felt about her recently. I find her really draining! But I can’t help but watch 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread! Well done @mmmbop123 om winning the title!

Recap -

Aimless states she is now dating someone! She’s lacking on any “content” really apart from trying on red dresses for her dates and pushing products she can sell down people’s throats.

she’s dropped her followers like a sack of tit since this guy came along. Doesn’t wish them good morning. Doesn’t do any vlogs.She’s proving that she uses them for their money. Of course once she catches up on here she will post again.

She said the only bad point about this man was he is a blue and apparently she’s a red. But she has admitted she doesn’t follow football after wondering why there was loads of England merch in Asda which was for the World Cup.

Said man has been to her house, she implied on live he’s stayed over and they’ve at least done bits. Date two she brought him into hers and her daughters home. She’s told her daughter who apparently doesn’t mind because she “just wants her to be happy”.

Dates 4 and 5 are happening this weekend.
Great recap of the life of that twit .👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
great thread title x
Same here , I got to the point of finding her so annoying and she doesn’t deserve my “view”. Horrid nasty piece of work

Reactions: 6
People are cottoning on …. Hopefully
Won’t take much longer when she’s promoting yet another ‘favourite, omg I love it it’s amazing’ product that clearly doesn’t work whether it be eye cream, yellow foundation, shampoo. She walking proof that none of these products are of quality when she’s got bags bigger than suitcases, hair dryer than worzel gummidges and looking like she’s got jaundice worse than George Best had. How people haven’t worked out that yet is beyond me but having one brain cell between them all is the probably the main reason

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.