Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleeping mug! Suppose its because she knows deep down she’s a mug and need ls to keep reminding herself

Reactions: 5
That's their dad . This blokes not . A change of bedding wouldn't have hurt .
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.

Reactions: 1
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
I don't watch her so I don't know what she's said about sheets beds sex etc ... but if she put clean on for him (I would hope she did for his sake ) then she should do the same for her daughter. I do think the fact your child is blood related and you know where your husband has been makes a bit of difference..he's a stranger really. But I agree people are assuming she didn't have time to change the bedding and her standards aren't high so compared to most of ours she wouldn't care if there was bodily fluid stains left over from her night of passion.

Reactions: 25
Because youre perfect? When my kids are ill they’ll sleep in my bed… the same bed ive had sex with their dad in…
Jeez why you sticking up for aimless for lol. You sure your on the right page here or

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because youre perfect? When my kids are ill they’ll sleep in my bed… the same bed ive had sex with their dad in…
Theres a difference between your partner who you have kids with and a man you've known for 2 weeks......

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aimless has sat in her food stained, scraggy brown dressing gown in 25 degree heat all summer.....her bedroom is like a jumble sale pre-sort....her kitchen is like a stinking recycling plant with all manner of things chucked around, and dirty plates on every surface....it's quite a safe bet to say she won't give a tit about the state of her sheets. She'll be happy to roll in her own filth with someone 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but I wouldn't let.my kids sleep in the same sheets I'd been shagging in whether it's dad/bf or one night stand, but that's just me.

(No-one likes sleeping in the wet patch 😂)

Your right we are assuming, and that's because we've seen the state of her house, we also know she washes her hair once a week or more so going by her standards it wouldn't shock me if she hadn't changed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The cunts let her 8 year old daughter sleep In a bed she’s been shagged in .

Proper bleep👍
I think she is desperate to have a fella in her life before Christmas so she isn't on her own over Christmas and New year. I was thinking while I was doing the washing up after tea, where she keeps saying "hopefully" what if this fella is giving out vibes that he has already had enough of her, he will have seen her TT about the glass and what if he thought oh tit she is too intense she is suffocating. I think she has real high hopes of this fella, she sees rings marriage and happily ever after she is desperate to out do the ex husband and his beautiful wife to be. She has rose coloured glasses on. I cannot think about poor Harper being in her bed when he has been in there, it is truly sick she isn't well she can't be, what mother would do this.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think she is desperate to have a fella in her life before Christmas so she isn't on her own over Christmas and New year. I was thinking while I was doing the washing up after tea, where she keeps saying "hopefully" what if this fella is giving out vibes that he has already had enough of her, he will have seen her TT about the glass and what if he thought oh tit she is too intense she is suffocating. I think she has real high hopes of this fella, she sees rings marriage and happily ever after she is desperate to out do the ex husband and his beautiful wife to be. She has rose coloured glasses on. I cannot think about poor Harper being in her bed when he has been in there, it is truly sick she isn't well she can't be, what mother would do this.
Aimless is the walking Red flag 🚩🚩🚩

If he had any sense he'd run a Mile

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeez why you sticking up for aimless for lol. You sure your on the right page here or
I'm sorry but I wouldn't let.my kids sleep in the same sheets I'd been shagging in whether it's dad/bf or one night stand, but that's just me.

(No-one likes sleeping in the wet patch 😂)

Your right we are assuming, and that's because we've seen the state of her house, we also know she washes her hair once a week or more so going by her standards it wouldn't shock me if she hadn't changed them.
😂😂 oh exactly. If i know my kids are gonna get in our bed, the sheets are changed!

That is also a fair point.

Reactions: 10
She's selfish to the core. Leans on her daughter when she needs something to hide behind, but would push her to the side in a heartbeat for a random bloke . Her mental health problems evaporate when she's getting her own way

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aimless is the walking Red flag 🚩🚩🚩

If he had any sense he'd run a Mile
Absolutely I find her quite scary tbh. Her eyes can be wild at times.

She's selfish to the core. Leans on her daughter when she needs something to hide behind, but would push her to the side in a heartbeat for a random bloke . Her mental health problems evaporate when she's getting her own way
I think you are right. Hate the woman so much.

Reactions: 12
I rather be single then let another man disrespect me .. so another year single for me for xmas wouldn't have it any other way ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course there isn’t anything for H, she never does a haul for H unless it’s another glass or mug she’s picked up.
IS THERE duck anything for Harper...THERE NEVER IS !!!!! except PLASTIC SHITE from B&M....never mind filming your ASOS haul WHICH IS ALL bleeping AWFUL....GO AND WASH YOUR GREASY RATS TAILS YOU DIRTY SCRUBBER 🖕 YOU LOOK bleeping MINGIN......CHRIST ALMIGHTY, THOS BLOKE IS AS DESPERATE AS duck SHAGGING THIS SCRUFFY twit ..I've seen better looking DOGS at the kennels I used to work at 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AIMEE....YOU REALLY THINK YOURE THE DOGS BALLS don't ya 😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂 Truth is ...you AINT sweetheart ....you're UGLY INSIDE AND OUT

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that you millie ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.