Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be sooo much more relatable just by changing her hauls to something like ‘presents for girls under £10’ or something along them lines that people like to see, doing cooking to show how to cook for just her and her child that a lot of single parents do. She’s so far from relatable it’s mad

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even somone on a good wage would struggle to buy all the crap she does. Even if you send it back you still have to wait for the money to be refunded!

I bet it's all on klarna or Clearpay

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Now that poor woman is feeling tit cos of all them jumping on the bandwagon and attacking her. Calling her a hypocrite because they saw a holiday post from 2021 and thought it was this years! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING VILE CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just wait till the tax man catches up with her, absolutely no way she's keeping anything back to pay her tax bill

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I 100% agree with the lady that said if they were hails for her child it would be better. I would guess less than 5% of what she buys (clothes and luxuries not household shopping) is for harper. As a single mum to 2 children I can tell you this is not reality! Most of us parents (single or not) spend 5% on ourselves and the rest in the kids. She has her priorities all wrong.
I’m not a single mum, my husband & I have a 5yr old little girl & we both work & I feel so guilty if I buy anything for myself! I can’t get over the greed & how much Aimee buys… daily!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t know where she gets her money. She’s spent a whole chunk of money already on Black Friday deals, I’ve got a proper job and I don’t even spend that much.!!
Wouldn’t she just think to get rid of some of that shite in her house 1st.?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not a single mum, my husband & I have a 5yr old little girl & we both work & I feel so guilty if I buy anything for myself! I can’t get over the greed & how much Aimee buys… daily!!!!!
That shows you are a good parent. I think that’s normal to feel like that even though you deserve a treat. Aimless never treats herself, she buys so much it is not a treat. She is just a materialistic moron.

Reactions: 11
Now that poor woman is feeling tit cos of all them jumping on the bandwagon and attacking her. Calling her a hypocrite because they saw a holiday post from 2021 and thought it was this years! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING VILE CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM!
I blame Aimee for allowing her huns to bully people with a different opinion. What she should be saying in a video is “please leave people alone that don’t agree with what I or you say, we all have an opinion and I value everyone’s , I won’t allow bullying of any kind on my page “ but she don’t and won’t cause she can’t stand constructive criticism or anyone going against her so she basically allows her followers to do her dirty work and bully people

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The post defending herself is only to show the new bloke how nice she is but we know the truth. Her content isnt varied at all. Dry ham wraps and boat loads of shite isnt variation! Her whole demeanour and the way she speaks has changed since she got those minging claws into him. Im just waiting for the day he bins her off and it all comes crashing down on her!

• Heart
The post defending herself is only to show the new bloke how nice she is but we know the truth. Her content isnt varied at all. Dry ham wraps and boat loads of shite isnt variation! Her whole demeanour and the way she speaks has changed since she got those minging claws into him. Im just waiting for the day he bins her off and it all comes crashing down on her!
Yeah....Where's the snotty arsey comeback video she used to do....with the comment pinned in the corner ??? So EVERYONE jumps on their page ...and WHY has she left the comment up ???? So EVERYONE can comment back to that person and leave them hate ...duck OFF AIMEE ....you are an absolute bleep 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even somone on a good wage would struggle to buy all the crap she does. Even if you send it back you still have to wait for the money to be refunded!

I bet it's all on klarna or Clearpay
It’s true, I’m on a good wage, my husband is on a very good wage. I’m 100% sure she doesn’t earn what we do between us. We have children at home to support like she does, there is no way I could afford to spend the amount she spends every week on clothes.
Who would want to anyway she gets her quick hit of serotonin and that’s it over. I get my kicks walking the dog, enjoying my job, cooking etc etc her life seems to be just empty and shopping fills it 🫤 sad really. Anyway I’ve had enough of her so I’ve blocked her and I’m getting on with my own life.

• Heart
She would get less comments like that if she actually was more transparent about her financial situation. Now I know peoples finances are private and I’m not suggesting she declares her income to all and sundry. But she’s very sketchy about the owning of the house and the fact the house was gifted to her by daddy. She calls herself a single mama but all people see is a single mum shopping daily and showing everyone what they can afford to buy while the majority of single (and those in a relationship!!) are struggling financially. She should cut back on the hauls. Maybe one small haul a week. She can create content showing how to make family meals for a small price not her buying expensive pre-made food or takeaways 5 times a week! Her lifestyle is not relatable for a lot of single mums who by her name is who she wants to attract to her page. There’s loads of things she can do for content other than hauls. I’ve seen people asking loads on lives for make up tutorials or eyelash tutorials but she never ever delivers them!!
Even hair content. And I don’t mean a tit ad for Hair Burst. I mean something like. She could watch a tutorial on a fun hair do (or follow instructions from Mummy) and try to do it herself. Could be entertaining and informative. Fun and free. C’mon EhMay. Do better as a CC. Most of us could do an OOTD.

Reactions: 9
Of course she wouldn't see it showing off the bleep. Entertainment??? Unpacking and false laughing at the fake irony of another grinch piece of tit she's bought for absolutely no reason. And if she's not unpacking mugs she's trying clothes on rubbing her arse , sticking it out , smoothing her tummy and eye bleeping her self . And if she's not eyefucking herself she's showing off free £120 make up brushes or whatever free stuff the next cunts have sent her . She is a vile selfish bleep of bleep who never is wrong. duck off . I hate you. If I ever saw you you bleep I'd run up and pull your pissy joggers down in public and run away ! It would be that or knock you duck out.
THIS COMMENT WINS EVERYTHING !!!🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I CANNOT live it more ...EXCELLENT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.