Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t often comment on this thread because this woman is clearly a grotty, unlikeable bleep, but of all this today the worst thing for me is her signposting her huns to the woman who made an absolutely valid comment on her excessive spending. She says she hates trolls, and Tattle, but that kind of persuasive signalling is bleeping disgusting and is cyber bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That poor womans made an apology video on her own page i bet Aimless dont bother looking

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not going to reply to the comment as she doesn’t want people to give them hate but yet doesn’t delete it! This live she is doing is embarrassing she asnt got a clue about the products 😒

Reactions: 15
I have just quickly had a look she is smug, cocky and showing off like a smug teenager who got away with tit.

Reactions: 8
Yuno I was gonna say about the cup “I’ve been speaking to a guy for about 6 months now and I wouldn’t get him a glass for my house” but I’m currently in a “I think I’ve been ghosted phase”. So GOD help Dan and the cup 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she be sitting there (badly) plugging Give Me hair products when she and old Shirl always say Hair Burst is the best ever??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t often comment on this thread because this woman is clearly a grotty, unlikeable bleep, but of all this today the worst thing for me is her signposting her huns to the woman who made an absolutely valid comment on her excessive spending. She says she hates trolls, and Tattle, but that kind of persuasive signalling is bleeping disgusting and is cyber bullying.
And then she has the audacity to hashtag her video #bekind!!!!

She keeps getting corrected, she doesn’t know about the products or what you get and she’s got a list in front of her? So professional not!
I scrolled past but she looked fuming that the voice off camera was asking her questions. I'm assuming she is supposed to know about the products?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHAT THE duck HAVE I JUST WATCHED????????😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 I will tell ya..QUITE possibly the most friggin unprofessional LIVE EVER !!!😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PMSL 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 WHAT A STATE.....She hasn't even washed her bleeping HAIR !!!!!!! LAZY FUCKER !!!!!! ALL.that shite and then youve got Aimee ...peeping out from behind it all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you couldn't make this tit up could ya😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

And then she has the audacity to hashtag her video #bekind!!!!

I scrolled past but she looked fuming that the voice off camera was asking her questions. I'm assuming she is supposed to know about the products?
Gunna HAVE to leave a comment on Hairbursts page I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What intheQVC is this bullshit? You know on The Apprentice and one of the tasks is to sell items on the telly, this is as shambolic as one of those episodes 😂 Just waiting for her to try and sell us a wolf fleece.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can go 8 or more days without washing her hair skanky cow, shampooing too little will make your hair greasy not reduce it, if you have oily scalp or use product it’s recommended to was your hair every 1-2 days not leave it a week or more maybe she likes the just dip in chip oil look!! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.