Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
Tbf, dad or not, long term partner whatever I would never let someone else sleep in my sex stained sheets. I just think it's really unhygienic regardless of the length of time you've been together. Just change the sheets it's really not that hard. If it was unexpected like H was ill and came through in the night then yeah I suppose but not in any other situation.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Millie is on about that Liza and Sam Payne. Who knows, some of the comments off her huns look like they’ve come from a class of year 2

Also, NAH you don’t let your kids sleep in a bed you’ve been banging a guy you’ve know two mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf, dad or not, long term partner whatever I would never let someone else sleep in my sex stained sheets. I just think it's really unhygienic regardless of the length of time you've been together. Just change the sheets it's really not that hard. If it was unexpected like H was ill and came through in the night then yeah I suppose but not in any other situation.
This is what I mean! The original person made it sound like she was 100% perfect and had never done it but if youre taken unawares when your kid is ill in the middle of the night, i aint stripping my bed at 3am 😂

Reactions: 2
I am the type of person who runs and jumps into things at 100mph that’s just who I am, but even I can say if I’d been seeing someone TWO WEEKS (who had kids) and they’d bought glasses with their initial, the kids initials, and my initial I’d run a bleeping mile 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just discovered this thread .. I had to unfollow her . The endless buying / pushing of useless , unnecessary tat to people in this climate , the sanctimonious rants - and that ridiculous manky peach makeup headband finally pushed me over the edge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just discovered this thread .. I had to unfollow her . The endless buying / pushing of useless , unnecessary tat to people in this climate , the sanctimonious rants - and that ridiculous manky peach makeup headband finally pushed me over the edge
Welcome friend!

For me with these hauls it’s the way she screws up whatever it is she is showing and throws it to the side after she’s shown it, absolutely no respect for what she’s bought and if she’s going to return it 😵💫

Last edited:
Welcome friend!

For me with these hauls it’s the way she screws up whatever it is she is showing and throws it to the side after she’s shown it, absolutely no respect for what she’s bought and if she’s going to return it 😵💫
Kinda like she does to Harper when she sees dick coming her way! She’s got no respect for anything, not even herself. She’s self centred but if she had any respect for herself she would date quietly and when it became official then announce but no, she’s doing it for content, arse licking comments and to brag she’s finally been laid after years (which it’s probably less than that) Great example to set your daughter

And every other credit option possible

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
Are you for real? You think a child sleeping in a bed where a STRANGER has had sex is ok? Even when my ex and I would have sex we would clean up the mess before our innocent child would then sleep! Fuk knows what goes on in your home but I for one would feel ill thinking about some wee girl breathing in the sex from her mothers bed. And how do we know she never changed her sheets? HAHAHA because we know Aimee is the filthiest laziest manky bast*rd, that’s how! Go start a rave thread FFS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you for real? You think a child sleeping in a bed where a STRANGER has had sex is ok? Even when my ex and I would have sex we would clean up the mess before our innocent child would then sleep! Fuk knows what goes on in your home but I for one would feel ill thinking about some wee girl breathing in the sex from her mothers bed. And how do we know she never changed her sheets? HAHAHA because we know Aimee is the filthiest laziest manky bast*rd, that’s how! Go start a rave thread FFS
I dont like Aimee in the slightest. Just making a point that noone is perfect. Ive had sex and then one of the kids has been ill in the middle of the night and got in our bed. Im not changing sheets at 3am.

Oooo can new members post again? 👀

Reactions: 8
Welcome 👋 I NEED to unfo
The banner at the bottom about members after March seems to have gone?

We have to create an invite code for people to join
Christ....it took me all my time to get on here myself 😂😂😂🤣😂 what do we have to do ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Come on the school mums... get your arses over here and spill the beans!

• Haha
  • Heart
I found this thread from coming here because of Miss Greedys home …. And had to wait an AGE to post on here!! Everyone wanders on here for a reason!!

Not buying for a minute Harper doesn’t want to be on TT, she’s been told by someone to keep her off - there’s a legal thing there for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.