Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am so glad I slept most of yesterday evening as that has been some reading this morning.
Poor amièe nothing is ever her fault and she doesn't understand why folk are saying things like that to her. News flash you self centred bint you set your hounds on the poor lady who was making a genuine point . And you do show off with your cheap tat that you buy.
Maybe your poor dad should stop paying your bills for you and letting you keep the rent money and let's see how long you last without help . Spoiler alert you wouldn't last a week princess.
Now run along and try and sell some hair products whilst you sit there with greased hair that you could fry chips on.
Oh and no mention of D yesterday I see has he got what he wanted and gone don't blame him really.

Reactions: 18
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #25 Sells out to the highest bidder, not loyal to brands, she’s a fibber

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm starting to think she created the bullying drama to increase views on her live too. There's always a drama when she works with a brand on a live and then when it goes to tit she fake cries for sympathy.
I thought exactly the same. Creating drama and then having to address it is her only way to stay relevant

Reactions: 12
She’s gonna be quiet today, MH day.
She can’t do a haul because she will get tit
She can’t push hair burst
She’s binned harper off for cock

perhaps a live this morning so all her jobless huns can pat and stroke her ego. Telling her to not quit.

what else does she have in the bag??
She’s either gonna wheel mum out for a story
Or she will reveal big D

I wonder how long big D will last, shall I buy a lettuce see what lasts longer 🥬
I was thinking the same it will either be radio silence today or a live this morning like nothing has happened, cause she never addresses anything or takes responsibility

Reactions: 8
Thissinglemama #25 Got herself some dick, but she is very ick, her kid’s been forgotten, her lives they are rotten

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her attitude stinks is the problem along with the fact she has misrepresented herself in being a relatable MH advocate and “single mama” and it’s all unravelling, her content is atrocious compared to other creators - sophiena, steph vavron etc. We’ve seen her target audience and I believe a lot of people followed her because she has played the victim SO many times and they’ve been sucked in. The amount of videos I’ve seen where she’s so cocky and giving it big guns so smugly but with the blink of an eye it’s all 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I should just give up, 🥺🥺🥺 I’ve done nothing wrong 🥺🥺 WOE IS ME. Pick a personality and stick with it.

Reactions: 13
You’d think if you were going to do a live and be asked questions you would try to know everything and certainly have your hair in top condition. Actual baffles me how she thinks she can do these lives and wing it??

also someone PLS update me as I didn’t see what the woman commented and the video amiee then made about her?

Also what in the utter duck is that new video 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
So she makes a video (she will probably delete again 🙄) addressing the hate for that person commenting on her constant hauls which none the less are full of bleeping tat!
She buys constantly she has zero style and now promoting hair stuff when she has a fringe that doesn’t go with that length of hair.
She was all about being a single mum but none of her content shows that it’s all about shite she can sell I wouldn’t buy a single thing she promotes.
She has zero authenticity and the more she comes across like a petulant child the more people will switch off to her!
Remember Aimee this is your “job” not very bleeping good at it!!!

Reactions: 10
You’d think if you were going to do a live and be asked questions you would try to know everything and certainly have your hair in top condition. Actual baffles me how she thinks she can do these lives and wing it??

also someone PLS update me as I didn’t see what the woman commented and the video amiee then made about her?

Also what in the utter duck is that new video 😂😂😂
the new video is absolute twaddle!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Waste of time and oxygen.
#clutchingatstraws #nocontent #contentcreatormyass

1669800491015.png

Reactions: 6
The woman is absolutely vile
Anyone else concerned about Harper ?
She doesn’t even talk about her anymore
Her content has nothing to do with the fact she is a mother
Why call herself ThisSingleMama???
Her whole account is just toxic and a breeding ground for bullies
I hope these hair care brands drop her

She reminds me so much of my hubbys ex wife
She is an alcoholic, narcissistic witch
Neglected her children , used them as emotional pawns
And once her benefit money stopped for them she discarded them and left the country never to return

Now both young adults and dealing with the scars daily

She deserves it all to come crashing down around her , as I know exactly what type of person she is

Where has desperate D gone ??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What the duck is that claptrap she is spouting now "feel your feelings just don't stay there" - she has absolutely no conception that this is all her own doing! Then she has the nerve to add #bekind 🙄

Reactions: 13
Hang on just a minute, she’s posted a woe am I story. This isn’t about u. This is u sending ur huns to bully and harass some poor lady for a simple comment which she was 100% right for saying.
you are not the Fukin victim u are the bully

Reactions: 16
New video but to me it’s kinda gibberish and attention seeking/arse licking wanting. She knows she’s fucked up that live because of the comments, she’s in some delusional mind it wasn’t that bad and people just dislike her. But people are watching with eyes wide open and they won’t hold back giving a valid opinion to the company. She’ll be fine come the weekend when she’s dumped h for D

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the frig is she on about now?

Feel your feelings, dont stay there, feelings are only temporary. Mental health ambassador right there 🙄

Reactions: 5
You could honestly read her like a book fucks up yet again plays mental health 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.