Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont like Aimee in the slightest. Just making a point that noone is perfect. Ive had sex and then one of the kids has been ill in the middle of the night and got in our bed. Im not changing sheets at 3am.
I think it’s pretty obvious that this is different

• Heart
Reactions: 9
THREAD SUGGESTION

Thissinglemama#25 Cindersmelly finds a new man, aka, Desperate Dan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She probably had in her bio that she's a proper dirty gurty.... and he soon found out that's not quite what she meant 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning everyone
I have been promoted, I am now a well known member. I am here all week for signing autographs, book signings and anything else that needs signing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good morning everyone
I have been promoted, I am now a well known member. I am here all week for signing autographs, book signings and anything else that needs signing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations 🎉 Sending lots of love and bananas 🍌 your way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank you ❤❤. Can't beat a good banana 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Woop woop!!
Think aimless would donate prizes for all the hard work that's put into these threads..??
Maybe a percy pig mug?
D's glass when he bins her off?
Used stinking barbie headband
Dead mouse...( sure there'll be plenty beneath all that tit she lives in)
Aimless Queen...when you read this just respond via tit tok...as you usually do, 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Woop woop!!
Think aimless would donate prizes for all the hard work that's put into these threads..??
Maybe a percy pig mug?
D's glass when he bins her off?
Used stinking barbie headband
Dead mouse...( sure there'll be plenty beneath all that tit she lives in)
Aimless Queen...when you read this just respond via tit tok...as you usually do, 🤪
Don't forget that dressing gown with toothpaste and the plaster which will not come off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's paid £80 for that awful tracksuit!
So relatable!
That's a week's shop or gas and electric if you split in two. 😒

Reactions: 8
Don't forget that dressing gown with toothpaste and the plaster which will not come off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's a week's shop or gas and electric if you split in two. 😒
Oh blimey..the dressing gown...how could I forget that??🤣
I would only want it if still has plaster attached though!!🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hope Aimless and Desperate Dan used protection as she may find in 9 months time her obsession with the grinch may become reality and she will have one of her own 🤣
68715C7A-98D5-4192-BE86-5D037C124CB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope Aimless and Mr Dick used protection as she may find in 9 months time her obsession with the grinch may become reality and she will have one of her own 🤣View attachment 1768821
You know what, I would so laugh if she ended up up the duff with this new fella! Can you imagine the state of her pregnant? She’d act like she was the only person ever to be having a kid.
Let’s wait for the “aunt flow is late” shittok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what, I would so laugh if she ended up up the duff with this new fella! Can you imagine the state of her pregnant? She’d act like she was the only person ever to be having a kid.
Let’s wait for the “aunt flow is late” shittok 🤣🤣🤣
Christ she would need a private midwife to move in on a permanent basis! I tell you what though she would have some hauls then. Jesus if we think her house is a pigsty now can you imagine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh blimey..the dressing gown...how could I forget that??🤣
I would only want it if still has plaster attached though!!🤢
And one of her lashed lashes stuck to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮

Hope Aimless and Desperate Dan used protection as she may find in 9 months time her obsession with the grinch may become reality and she will have one of her own 🤣View attachment 1768821
I did say earlier on either this thread or the one before about her coming off the pill earlier this year as she wasn't in the market for a new fella. I might dig my knitting needles out and baby patterns just in case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍼👶

Christ she would need a private midwife to move in on a permanent basis! I tell you what though she would have some hauls then. Jesus if we think her house is a pigsty now can you imagine 🤣
The new "office" would have to become a nursery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
And one of her lashed lashes stuck to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮

I did say earlier on either this thread or the one before about her coming off the pill earlier this year as she wasn't in the market for a new fella. I might dig my knitting needles out and baby patterns just in case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🍼👶

The new "office" would have to become a nursery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’d probably use one of the many boxes she’s got for a cot instead of giving up her work dump

• Haha
I'm thinking I might go shopping for a new hat, shoes outfit and handbag along with the knitting needles and patterns. Be ready for the off with a wedding, birth of a baby and christening 2023 is going to be a good year ladies I can feel in it in my pee......talking of pee I need the loo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
where the duck would she put a baby?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.