Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
She’s a pathetic little worm. Turns comments off and deletes videos when people say anything which isn’t licking her rectum. I’m glad she does what she does with her hunions, people notice it and because she has orchestrated her huns defending her over the most pathetic of things, not only is she clearly setting people up to be attacked when she does a video like she has but even in the comments, someone can comment something with no malice and her thick as shit followers will jump on people - eventually there will be nobody who dares to comment or a long list of pissed off people who have been victim to Aimless and her shitty huns. Crack on I say!
She’s a pathetic little worm. Turns comments off and deletes videos when people say anything which isn’t licking her rectum. I’m glad she does what she does with her hunions, people notice it and because she has orchestrated her huns defending her over the most pathetic of things, not only is she clearly setting people up to be attacked when she does a video like she has but even in the comments, someone can comment something with no malice and her thick as shit followers will jump on people - eventually there will be nobody who dares to comment or a long list of pissed off people who have been victim to Aimless and her shitty huns. Crack on I say!
I first hand know how it feels to attacked by her huns, I asked a genuine question back around may/June time and I got trolled by her minions to the point one of them actually found my fb and messaged me telling me to go and unalive myself, that's how disgusting and vile her minions are and that's why I hate aimless so much, I'm thick skinned so it didn't bother me but my heart goes out to that poor lady earlier who didn't even say anything bad, literally just making a genuine point, if you're not licking aimless arse then she don't wanna know.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

butla

VIP Member
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
I don't watch her so I don't know what she's said about sheets beds sex etc ... but if she put clean on for him (I would hope she did for his sake ) then she should do the same for her daughter. I do think the fact your child is blood related and you know where your husband has been makes a bit of difference..he's a stranger really. But I agree people are assuming she didn't have time to change the bedding and her standards aren't high so compared to most of ours she wouldn't care if there was bodily fluid stains left over from her night of passion.

Reactions: 25

Bec3007

VIP Member
So let me get this right.. Harper was very rarely at her dads and it was always because of him but now she’s getting her Fanny felt Harper is all of a sudden at her dads with no issues. I very much doubt it’s her parents who have Harper, her mum was probably being rattled by a random man last night too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

butla

VIP Member
Of course she wouldn't see it showing off the cunt. Entertainment??? Unpacking and false laughing at the fake irony of another grinch piece of shit she's bought for absolutely no reason. And if she's not unpacking mugs she's trying clothes on rubbing her arse , sticking it out , smoothing her tummy and eye fucking her self . And if she's not eyefucking herself she's showing off free £120 make up brushes or whatever free stuff the next cunts have sent her . She is a vile selfish cunt of cunt who never is wrong. Fuck off . I hate you. If I ever saw you you cunt I'd run up and pull your pissy joggers down in public and run away ! It would be that or knock you fuck out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bec3007

VIP Member
The thing that’s thrown me off with the glasses is she’s got Harper and dickins one. I just think it’s a bit odd personally when realistically Harper shouldn’t even know who he is. That’s something you’d get everyone if you were a family unit, not yourself, your kid and the latest shag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
Are you for real? You think a child sleeping in a bed where a STRANGER has had sex is ok? Even when my ex and I would have sex we would clean up the mess before our innocent child would then sleep! Fuk knows what goes on in your home but I for one would feel ill thinking about some wee girl breathing in the sex from her mothers bed. And how do we know she never changed her sheets? HAHAHA because we know Aimee is the filthiest laziest manky bast*rd, that’s how! Go start a rave thread FFS

• Heart
  • Haha

Userom

VIP Member
What gets me is Aimless and all her minions saying 'if you don't like what Amy is posting just scroll passed'
Yet none of them can manage to scroll passed one comment (that wasnt rude or mean) and was just trying to make a point.

Its seriously pathetic.

Debs22

VIP Member
Now that poor woman is feeling shit cos of all them jumping on the bandwagon and attacking her. Calling her a hypocrite because they saw a holiday post from 2021 and thought it was this years! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING VILE CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM!
I blame Aimee for allowing her huns to bully people with a different opinion. What she should be saying in a video is “please leave people alone that don’t agree with what I or you say, we all have an opinion and I value everyone’s , I won’t allow bullying of any kind on my page “ but she don’t and won’t cause she can’t stand constructive criticism or anyone going against her so she basically allows her followers to do her dirty work and bully people

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I bet its some bad lad wannabe who's full of tattooes, but wears those ankle grazer skin tight trousers and slip on shoes 

Sorry to anyone who's partner dresses like that 

• Haha

Allbizz

I don't normally comment but...a glass with his initial on after 3/4 dates....that's so fucking weird

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ProblemChild

VIP Member
So….. let me get this straight.

She’s fucked Harper off to oblivion.
She’s shagged him at her house.
She was up at 3am replying to comments.
She’s spending the entire weekend with him.

You didn’t even have any bacon or eggs in to cook him breakfast, and you’re ordering him a shit Maccies…. No wonder your husband left you Aimee.
So… you’re just a woman now are you Aimee? You’re not a mum and you’re not single. So… you’re just Aimee.

That’s your entire persona.
UberEats and B&M.

• Haha

c40

VIP Member
Her doing that sandwich boak! With those nails makes me want to vomit.. bet she's got jizz in those nails haha still

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Aimless has sat in her food stained, scraggy brown dressing gown in 25 degree heat all summer.....her bedroom is like a jumble sale pre-sort....her kitchen is like a stinking recycling plant with all manner of things chucked around, and dirty plates on every surface....it's quite a safe bet to say she won't give a shit about the state of her sheets. She'll be happy to roll in her own filth with someone 🤢

• Sick
It’s so bizarre isn’t it, jumping on a public platform to tell a load of strangers you’ve had sex with someone and act as though you’re Mr and Mrs after about 2 weeks, maybe if you’re younger but once you’re over 30, you know better.

Also, the comment about a bet. I don’t believe it and even if it was true I think it is disgusting to say that to someone publicly.

I genuinely think this is going to end in major tears and the only person I am concerned for is her daughter if it does. As sad as it is, in this world you have to find happiness in yourself and it’s clear as day Aimless is incapable of that and putting so much into someone else so early on is a recipe for a disaster. You can buy Cinderella shoes but life is no fairytale. Smarten up!

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Imagine getting to the big age of 37 and being ecstatic cause someone wanted to stick it in ya

• Haha
  • Sick