Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She messed up in their live and now pulling the sympathy card looking like she’s going to cry!! Rinse and repeat 😂😂😂

It’s so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I might end up deleting this why does she start by saying that all the time!! Just don’t post it then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might end up deleting this why does she start by saying that all the time!! Just don’t post it then!!
She wants everyone up her arse commenting saying don’t delete your videos and the same tit they all say we love you ignore the trolls it’s just jealousy 😂 she got duck all to be be jealous of. She’s just a massive attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 16
*IF* you read here Aimless (and we know you or your "management team" do), I would ask you to take a wee step back and think about whether this career is really for you.

Genuinely, for someone who has to delete videos on a nigh on daily basis, has to constantly post rebuttal videos to "clear up" or "come back on" comments thst have been made, the ones that are kept of course because we know a LOT get deleted... you have to question how good you are at this job?

Not great at the presenting, certainly not great at researching the products, and quite simply an AWFUL advert for a lot of them. Not to mention the disrepute brought on some of the brands already worked with and consequently dropped.

Not thick skinned enough to take critical responsibility for your comments and actions either. And don't even get me started on the lies that fall out of your mouth; get yourself a notebook hun. You might remember more.

As a final note, stop behaving like a lovesick teenager towards poor D. You're quite clearly setting yourself up for a fall.

Get some help sweetheart. The "public life" ain't for you.

Sincerely, someone who's friends wouldn't let her make an arse of herself on TikTok and would step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh here we go. Everyone feel sorry for me!!! The only person I’m feeling sorry for is that lady who was bullied for leaving that comment. Hope she’s ok. Aimless you are frigging shocking!!!
Nothing like a crying video to get your views up. There is a pattern to this, every fortnight she comes up with something to whine about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's Aimee's get out clause, why she posts hauls etc, because people want to see them, doesn't make it right, it's totally tone deaf when people are struggling with bills and she's spending £500 in one transaction on herself and STILL she makes no reference to this on her videos, and know why that is? Because money isn't an issue in Aimee's world so doesn't affect her personally. Which makes her the unrelatable bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
wow what a catch up! Night off from reading here to watch football and spend time with my children! tit has hit the fan AGAIN!

• Haha
  • Heart
She can’t even look at the camera straight she’s constantly looking away when she’s talking. At first I thought I’d someone next to her and she keeps looking at them but she goes between looking to the left and then to the right with very little full on eye contact

Can you believe it she’s looking for attention again. I hope she does bleeping give up!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The banner at the bottom about members after March seems to have gone?

We have to create an invite code for people to join
Ffs all the sex talk I read that as boner not banner 😂🤣

• Haha
She can’t even look at the camera straight she’s constantly looking away when she’s talking. At first I thought I’d someone next to her and she keeps looking at them but she goes between looking to the left and then to the right with very little full on eye contact

Can you believe it she’s looking for attention again. I hope she does bleeping give up!
the arse lickers telling her it's her page she can do what she wants, yes she can but if people don't like what they see there's going to be opinions. If she doesn't want to read the comments of how people really feel about her content then maybe she should turn the comments off.🤷

New video up. Woe is me . Twisting it to her narrative. Definitely been reading here . Truth hurts eh bleep ?
So so angry at her. She talked about all the hate tonight, the only stuff I saw was the usual stuff on here and also on the Give Me Cosmetics post.
Ehmay, yet again you brought this upon yourself. It’s a bit like when someone says to you ‘don’t look’ the first thing you do is ‘look’. The difference is that you are a bully and your Huns are vile and bully on your behalf.

my main point here is… take your own advice and ‘scroll’ (don’t read here or read the negative comments) if you don’t like what is being written etc.

• Heart
Can someone pls fill me in, what did the woman comment on the video and then what did Aimee do to her? Feel like I’ve missed a chunk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If Aimless genuinely cared about that poor woman who commented and the huns went after, she should have posted on shellys page and apologised on the huns behalf and said anyone she has seen go after her she will block them that is a caring response not a fake crying response video for views that she made all about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Aimless genuinely cared about that poor woman who commented and the huns went after, she should have posted on shellys page and apologised on the huns behalf and said anyone she has seen go after her she will block them that is a caring response not a fake crying response video for views that she made all about herself
She said she’s seen her video too and hasn’t even apologised for the tit she’s caused towards her

• Angry
Such a hypocrite. Complains people leave her comments but says if you comment then expect a comment back? SUCH a dick. I’ve had many videos blow up and when people start being nasty in comments to others (especially ppl who follow me) I delete the comments. She’s quick enough to delete nasty comments about herself so why not pay the same mind to people who follow you. Selfish, self centred little madam! Sick of people saying she’s such a lovely person inside out, these are the same twats who can vote - you don’t know anyone online regardless how much they “share” with you about their life - sex life, shits, aunt flo, bananas and all. No wonder the country is on its’ ass, we’re surrounded by twits!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh man a couple of days off reading and what the F has been going on. I’m feeling like I need to unblock her to catch up on her tit show but honestly not sure I could. She gives me anger issues. Especially after catching up with this thread and the Give Me Cosmetics TT. She’s such a massive wanker. It’s totally beyond me why any company would support her given everything she touches turns to tit. Let’s hope
Hair Burst and GMC dump her fat stinking ass along with D. She deserves nothing more!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.