Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here's me bored & tipsy feeling like FBI's no1 bestest EVER did a few sums & discovered the very 1st date could not possibly have taken place before Sunday November 13th ( not sure what time tho sorry) which is exactly 2 weeks ago today !!! Soooo it may well have been before the vid she posted saying she had already been but not long enough to be buying monogrammed frigging cutlery & inviting a stranger into your daughters home aimless you sad act.
If you look at her hair on the GRWM it looks like it was that Saturday after #carcrashaimeegateliterally sat 12th when she spent the day with her mummy to cheer herself up. So I think you’re right and just the day before.

Reactions: 10
The way she's going on its like she's the first person to ever ever have a boyfriend. Step aside for Liverpool's answer to Adam and Eve.
Yeah...MY daughters 15 and recently got her first boyfriend and even SHE isn't this lovesick ...she DESPERATELY needs to grow THE duck UP !!! SHES AN ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely he wasn't the ONLY guy there? She's not dragged him along to a girls night out to make it all about her? "Oh look girls I've got a boyfriend now and I can't go anywhere without him now so if you want me to come he has to come too"
I thought this ....WHY didn't the other girls take THEIR fellas ??? Or are they've all single??? Must av looked a right bunch of fuckin weirdos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Just catching up and can πŸ’―percent tell you its not Daniel R! We have mutual friends and he wouldn't go there believe me. If she insinuates it is him, it's another Stevie G moment πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m menopausal and believe me that Hair Burst is tit on my hair! If anything it made it feel worse than it already did! I used Olaplex for over a year, was great at first but then felt it left my hair feeling ratty so I’d have to straighten it everyday! So gone back to using Elvive, not the best on the market but my hair is now so much softer, shinier and a brush trough it is enough in the morning!

Reactions: 9
I dunno WHAT place she goes to for her lip fillers but THEYRE tit !!! That part of the video where she's showing us Dickheads glass ....WHERE THE duck IS HER TOP LIP ????? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 maybe it's fucked off to the same place her self respect has gone to πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” coz THATS disappeared as well ....no but seriously ....I mean HOW THIN is her top lip ???? and the way she's so friggin SMUG....duck OFF ...YOU GOT LAID ....NOBODY GIVES A duck about YOUR sex life....just STFU you immature little bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet its some bad lad wannabe who's full of tattooes, but wears those ankle grazer skin tight trousers and slip on shoes οΏΌοΏΌ

Sorry to anyone who's partner dresses like that οΏΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Btw.....just me ...or does anyone else think this guy is gunna get sick to back of his friggin teeth going to B&M and Home fuckin BARGAINS every weekend? Either THOSE places or fuckin TESCO ...duck me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ coz surely Harper ain't gunna be at her dads EVERY weekend ...2nd hand embarrassment for her buying a fuckin GLASS with his initial on AFTER 2 bleeping WEEKS !!!!! MORE shite and utter TAT ..duck OFF YOU KNOB πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• You've got duck all going for you ...WHAT in the actual duck does he see in this dirty smelly LAZY FAT bleep ..ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD

TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT ACTUALLY TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...LYING witch !!!!!! ABSOLUTE bleeping BOLLOCKS AIMEE.....'HARPER DOESNT WANT TO BE IN MY VIDEOS' .LYING twit YOU ARE.....YOUVE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP HER OFF TIKTOK ..THATS CRYSTAL bleeping CLEAR ....WE AINT AS THICK AS YOU ...WE DONT BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT ....duck OFF

You can't LIE FOR tit Aimee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what's with all the eye movements πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ looking left......looking right .....just bleeping MANIC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ KIDS do this when THEY lie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Alls I can think from this mornings video is hope she washed the bed sheets yesterday after lover boy left if harper slept in her bed last night 🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Yeah Harper loved being in the videos!!!!! So defo not harpers choice she has been told not to put her in them! Why not just be honest aimless. You bleeping dim wit.

• Haha
I think for this silly women's Xmas we should write her a book of all the lies she has told so before she makes a video she can go through it and check what she has said before.
So H doesn't want to be in her videos now, could be true could be kids at school have seen the videos and have been making fun of her. But I think she's been told to stop shoving a camera in her face and posting it all over soical media
Buying a glass for someone she's only been on 4 dates with like why amièe he won't be around come Christmas as he'll have got what he wanted from you and got bored .
Wonder how twit in a hat has filled her weekend what with not babysitting her daughter. At least her head might have had a chance to get some air about it with the hat being off.
And all that lot that keep asking is there going to be a reveal video of the new guy. Hold the fricking bus it's no a baby, a new product or a engagement ring this is a human being who maybe doesn't want to reveal himself on some twats tiktok.

• Heart
Making her kids sandwich and messing with her hair and scratching her neck several times yuk

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Behave!!! Harper doesn’t want to be in your videos anymore. We aren’t falling for your shite!!

I very much doubt @palmtree89 she will have washed those sheets since the weekend cause we all know what a dirty disgusting lazy skank she is! Plus don’t forget she’s been VERY TIRED all weekend! Her words!! She’s a scummy twit!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh she's definitely been told to keep her off tik tok that much is obvious but she will never say that as then she's nit controlling the narrative

Just watched her latest shitok and I must say that my daughter did the same thing as Harper in regards to hurting her side at a roller skating party
She was on agony for ages with it. Never again will I let her go to one, but I bet Cindersmelly would, if it meant she could get a shag off bad boy dan.

Reactions: 5
Btw.....just me ...or does anyone else think this guy is gunna get sick to back of his friggin teeth going to B&M and Home fuckin BARGAINS every weekend? Either THOSE places or fuckin TESCO ...duck me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ coz surely Harper ain't gunna be at her dads EVERY weekend ...2nd hand embarrassment for her buying a fuckin GLASS with his initial on AFTER 2 bleeping WEEKS !!!!! MORE shite and utter TAT ..duck OFF YOU KNOB πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• You've got duck all going for you ...WHAT in the actual duck does he see in this dirty smelly LAZY FAT bleep ..ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD

TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT ACTUALLY TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...LYING witch !!!!!! ABSOLUTE bleeping BOLLOCKS AIMEE.....'HARPER DOESNT WANT TO BE IN MY VIDEOS' .LYING twit YOU ARE.....YOUVE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP HER OFF TIKTOK ..THATS CRYSTAL bleeping CLEAR ....WE AINT AS THICK AS YOU ...WE DONT BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT ....duck OFF

You can't LIE FOR tit Aimee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what's with all the eye movements πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ looking left......looking right .....just bleeping MANIC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ KIDS do this when THEY lie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yeah changed her story again. Didn’t she say the other day on a live that Harper wasn’t on her videos so much as some people were commenting they found it uncomfortable watching her? But that wouldn’t stop her putting her on video. So which is it??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.