Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamaelf

Influencer: ‘Guuuuuyyyyss, I’m working on something SUPER exciting today, I wish I could tell you what it is but, eeeek! You’re not going to want to miss this.’

It’s going to be some shit clothes, isn’t it? And you’re going to make out that you designed them from scratch and made them with your own hands when we all know the most you did was pick some pretty colours 😂 Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BonBon27

VIP Member
Parents who seem to think that they are the ONLY ones who love their kids and who are proud of their kids. I mean, most seem to think they’re the only ones who have ever raised kids! I’m a mum and I love my kids and yes I sometimes stick photos of them on FB so old family members can see them. But not every day. Not sports day, the certificates they bring home, their reports, their favourite dinner, them on a swing, them in a paddling pool, them on the sofa, them in my bed, them on the path, them with an ice cream 🙄 When will these people realise that nobody really cares all that much about other people’s kids?!?

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
I'm sure it's been said before but when YouTubers in their make up tutorials say "now I'm going to go in with the blusher, now I'm going to go in with the eyeliner" etc

Makes me want to go in with a slap

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
On Mum groups when they call each other ‘mamma’

example:
‘God I’m so tired Okayden has kept me up all night need a red bull me xx’
‘Rrr you’ve got this Mamma xxx’

• Haha
  • Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
“My amazing boys, you’re the light of my life, my whole world and my reason for being. I know life has been hard these last few months but I’m so proud of us and the way we’ve stuck together. I know I always have you, and you must know that forever and always you have me in your corner. Whatever drama life throws at us, I have your back. Without you I just wouldn’t be able to keep on breathing. So proud to be your mamma bear.”

Oh do fuck off! Your kids are 5 and 3, they aren’t reading this shit on FB, and your life wouldn’t be dramatic if your husband hadn’t caught you getting it on with someone else! Honestly 🙄

*this is only loosely based on real life 🤣 but I’m sure you all know the posts I mean!
“My kids are my world, Brayden, Jayden, Kayden. 💙💙💙” but then punts them off to babysitters/grandparents all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

wildforwilde

Anything related to astrology and star signs. There are 12 signs, you are not that special.

It's particularly annoying when used in reference to the actions of a third person (e.g., celebrity). "That's his inner Libra coming out!" Erm, no.

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Nauseating first date anniversary posts. Nobody cares about the first time you went for a couple drinks, bag of chips on the way home then he banged you more than a garden gate in the wind Sharon.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
people who take their tiny infant toddlers on holiday full stop. someone I know has taken her child on a jolly to the USA. She is a single parent and does not have any family or connections there. She took this kid on a long haul flight to Boston and then a few other flights hopping about the country. Boston is somewhere I used to fly to regularly and believe me if someone took their brat on there especially without good reason I would be livid. Not only does a child that small not need a holiday especially when you consider they will remember nothing, you are potentially ruining that flight for literally HUNDREDS of people.

Besides the above also the kid is pig ugly so posting a zillion pics of a child who looks like she's balding with a massive forehead and dodgy teeth is going to spam a lot of people's feeds. Just because you love your kid doesnt mean we are all going to and think it's beautiful..
Attitudes like this and a total misunderstanding of what stimulates children, what they get enjoyment from. Thinking an adult doesn’t have the right to share an experience with their child because they’re a single parent, judging a single parent, making assumptions about people financial situations, assumptions about their connections overseas, assumptions of any kind on someone else’s Motivations, suggesting holidays can only be taken by working people … etc etc. Also adults thinking they have a right to dictate how other people parent or a right to control others for their own comfort. You buy your seat in the plane only, want no kids, buy theall.
Judging a child’s looks, suggesting they shouldn’t share pictures with their loved friends because it will spam feeds like there isn’t an option to snooze or unfollow.
Often people moaning about pictures of kids being spam are the ones happy to share all sorts of shit that they believe to be important themselves.

Incidentally I’ve flights ruined by a very elderly person shitting themselves in their seat, drunk 20 year olds causing absolute carnage, some cunt of a woman who thought it was ok to kick the back of my seat constantly and put her feet up on it so they touched my head, shakey leg syndrome, a middle aged man who refused to get out of my seat because he wanted to sit next to his wife by hadnt paid for so expected me to sit separately from my partner, a lady with horrific BO, a ‘spreader’ who encroached into my seat…. I’ve had a few infants crying for 20 minutes or so being a bit of a pain because I’m in an adjacent seat but I’ve never known them to ‘ruin’ a long haul flight especially for ‘hundreds’.You don’t know what’s happening at the front of the plane from the back and to suggest one child can ruin a whole flight for hundreds is just silly.

• Heart

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
The obsession with labelling containers. It’s ridiculous. I mean, you don’t need to put a label saying ‘Cornflakes’ on the see-through container - you can SEE that it contains cornflakes!

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
I would have been MORTIFIED if my mum had put my school reports on social media. I am so thankful that it wasn’t around when I was growing up.

I will never disrespect my daughter’s privacy by putting anything about her online.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Facebook is becoming almost unusable. Tonight I've had to delete about 20 ads or suggested content before I came across anything that an actual friend or group I follow has posted. It suggests videos I might be interested because I've viewed something similar... No I haven't, I've scrolled past a video that I couldn't help seeing and now you're bombarding me with more! Why do I want to watch shit videos of people having their hair cut with a meat cleaver? Or making shit crafts out of molten aluminum? There's also been a lot of newspaper style cartoon strips lately and I don't know what I've done to see those! I haven't liked a single one of them but yet Facebook seems to think I love them!

Last edited:

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Not even a week in the summer holidays but I’m so sick of seeing people’s kids with a massive paragraph about how loved they are.
You’re their parents you’re supposed to love them.

• Heart

April89

Chatty Member
Also, people posting every single little thing. Some of the absolutely pointless posts I have seen give me such a disproportionate sense of annoyance! Someone the other day on Facebook posted ‘oh! Just found a ladybird on my top! Who knows how long it’s been there!’ I mean honestly 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

soph30

VIP Member
Really long question posts with loads of irrelevant info “Does anyone know where the soft play centre is in the town? My son Maximus gets out from playgroup at 4 and he loves to play with his granny, they made cookies with sprinkles it was a right laugh… she’s a lovely lady originally from Aberdeen.. we want a playground not too far from us so he can be home in time for tea and I can get the washing on”! First sentence was fine 💀

“Any1 no wot time Asda closes?! xoxox”
To be 100% fair the opening hours online are often wrong these days so probs easier to ask the community for your specific branch 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Those stupid nametest quiz results with ‘omg so true’ as the caption.
Your nana isn’t your guardian Angel it’s just the fact Facebook remembers you writing ‘R.I.P nana you died ten years before I was born but fly high with the angles love you forever’ and sharing it every year for the past eight years.

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Someone I know uses Facebook like a ‘dear diary’. A typical post is something like… “Dropped the kids at school and did some shopping on way home. Took mum for hospital checkup now doing some washing”. Fuck off you boring twat!!
Hate hate HATE people who use Facebook as dear fucking diary!!
See it a lot!!
‘House cleaned from top to bottom now ironing uniforms then bath and a chill night for me!!
Who the actual fuck cares????’
It’s shit we all have to do on the daily
Do they want a fucking gold star??

• Haha