Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Any1 no wot time Asda closes?! xoxox”
Person 1 - 8pm
Original poster - great thanks.
10 minutes later…..person 2 - I think it’s 8pm today.
Uh yeah thanks Sharon, we had it all sorted. You didn’t actually need to get involved, the question was answered 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Really long question posts with loads of irrelevant info “Does anyone know where the soft play centre is in the town? My son Maximus gets out from playgroup at 4 and he loves to play with his granny, they made cookies with sprinkles it was a right laugh… she’s a lovely lady originally from Aberdeen.. we want a playground not too far from us so he can be home in time for tea and I can get the washing on”! First sentence was fine 💀

“Any1 no wot time Asda closes?! xoxox”
To be 100% fair the opening hours online are often wrong these days so probs easier to ask the community for your specific branch 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Christian Americans overjoyed at the decision to overturn Row V Wade posting stuff like Life Wins! and The Lord is with us and will save us all

If they are so pro life where were all the posts about banning guns/gun control? Hypocrites.

Also is your Lord going to save all the victims or rape, sexual assault. domestic violence and incest when they are forced to carry to term? Is life going to win when the already overrun foster care system is overrun? Is Life winning when the financial security and life quality of thousands of women is threatened? etc etc etc

Go fudge yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
People who care about losing followers / friends. (I use the latter term loosely - I delete people I've not interacted with in some time)

Reactions: 19
Christian Americans overjoyed at the decision to overturn Row V Wade posting stuff like Life Wins! and The Lord is with us and will save us all

If they are so pro life where were all the posts about banning guns/gun control? Hypocrites.

Also is your Lord going to save all the victims or rape, sexual assault. domestic violence and incest when they are forced to carry to term? Is life going to win when the already overrun foster care system is overrun? Is Life winning when the financial security and life quality of thousands of women is threatened? etc etc etc

Go fudge yourself.
They couldn't give a toss. Religion trumps all. Those two books cause all the trouble in this World!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nauseating first date anniversary posts. Nobody cares about the first time you went for a couple drinks, bag of chips on the way home then he banged you more than a garden gate in the wind Sharon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know the situation is not funny but seeing a lot of these type of posts about the roe vs wade overturning- I mean it’s not like you’re going to save the details ‘just in case/when’ you need an abortion are you- it’s normally not planned at all 🐱

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Those cheesy quiz things that are like ‘what will the end of 2022 look like for Susan?’ And it comes up with a baby bump and ‘PREGNANT’ and she tags her fella in it with a 😉 and then her fella Keith replies with a 🙈 xx

also the ‘BOYS WHO NEED TO WHISK THEIR PARTNER AWAY TO DISNEYLAND’ and it’s full of every lads name and Patricia tags Gary in it with a 😏 and Keith replies with a ‘we’ll see 😉

also the ‘THESE INITIALS NEED A SPA BREAK’ and there’s a F and a M and Fiona tags Maureen like ‘let’s go 😍😍😍’ and Maureen replies ‘ye bbz😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Those cheesy quiz things that are like ‘what will the end of 2022 look like for Susan?’ And it comes up with a baby bump and ‘PREGNANT’ and she tags her fella in it with a 😉 and then her fella Keith replies with a 🙈 xx

also the ‘BOYS WHO NEED TO WHISK THEIR PARTNER AWAY TO DISNEYLAND’ and it’s full of every lads name and Patricia tags Gary in it with a 😏 and Keith replies with a ‘we’ll see 😉

also the ‘THESE INITIALS NEED A SPA BREAK’ and there’s a F and a M and Fiona tags Maureen like ‘let’s go 😍😍😍’ and Maureen replies ‘ye bbz😘😘
My name (which I’m so glad is never usually on anything like that) was on a grumpiest co-workers one someone shared the other day. The past few weeks it‘s probably even true but not because of some stupid Facebook thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Women who put on their fb bio "married to my perfect husband, best friend, soulmate and our perfect children"

Hahaha duck off leanne he's shagging Susan from work and that big tattoo on his body of your name doesn't mean a thing 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Those stupid nametest quiz results with ‘omg so true’ as the caption.
Your nana isn’t your guardian Angel it’s just the fact Facebook remembers you writing ‘R.I.P nana you died ten years before I was born but fly high with the angles love you forever’ and sharing it every year for the past eight years.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those stupid nametest quiz results with ‘omg so true’ as the caption.
Your nana isn’t your guardian Angel it’s just the fact Facebook remembers you writing ‘R.I.P nana you died ten years before I was born but fly high with the angles love you forever’ and sharing it every year for the past eight years.
those nametest quizzes are so stupid. The ‘pick a ring and we’ll reveal a deep truth about you’ so everyone’s got this same deep bloody truth have they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
those nametest quizzes are so stupid. The ‘pick a ring and we’ll reveal a deep truth about you’ so everyone’s got this same deep bloody truth have they 🤣
My daughter loves those things but she’s 12, bleeping dumb ass when adults do it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.