Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have an opinion either way on the Royals. But Jesus Christ, some of the comments.

Reactions: 9
All of the weird pseudo-know-alls who pipe up with “Actually, I think the death happened 24 hours ago but they are just keeping it quiet!“ every time a royal falls ill:

Reactions: 6
We are entering a golden era on social media content this week.

7-E518-CA9-9-E69-430-B-B41-F-8-D3-C9-DF0997-F.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And don't forget "I can't wait for you to see/hear about this but I've been told I can't announce yet/it's not ready" I know you do get those weirdos who are over the top happy for influencers but it's just such a self absorbed comment
but always startign with "hi babe," .........from someone you haven't spoen to in 20 years

Reactions: 6
Mawkish poems about the Queen and anything about Paddington the sodding Bear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
but always startign with "hi babe," .........from someone you haven't spoen to in 20 years
Some cheeky mare that used to work at the same place as me sent me a message starting "Hey hun" 🙄
I don't know why she thinks I'm gonna be interested in her bleeping wax melts, she didn't bother to speak to me during the two years that we worked together, so I'm hardly likely to start throwing my cash her way, no matter how many "special offers" she dangles in my inbox 😬

I got a FB ban for jokingly commenting that "all men are pigs", which is "hate speech" apparently 🤷.
My ex-husband's wife's account has been hacked and her name and photos have been used in a very suspicious account which is populated by people peddling actual racist hate speech. When I reported this (anonymously), FB told me "Have you considered speaking to **** to discuss your concerns?"
No, she's my ex-husband's wife, I'm not going to call her and tell her that I've been nosing through her account now, am I? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't have an opinion either way on the Royals. But Jesus Christ, some of the comments.
Just like every monarchy ,they are the reason so many innocent people died in the colonies. SMH that people are so upset when millions died because of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love the idea of the Queen using “seen” instead of ”saw”, and throwing around apostrophes like confetti.

That poem is utter shite.

• Haha
GoFundMe pages asking for contributions to send their child abroad for a trip. They go abroad most half term / summer holidays so clearly have the money.

• Wow
The amount of sycophants coming out of the woodwork!! Half of them have never mentioned queenie before but are now ‘devastated’. Talk about jumping on the band wagon, are people that desperate for a few likes?

Annoyingly media and television will be awash with nothing much else for weeks now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.