Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Bloody holiday ‘airport outfit ideas’reels!
Like I’m going on a fucking plane to sit for hours and when I get off the other end I’m getting straight into my bikini!!
Not rocket science to just wear something comfy and why do people care so much!!
Since when did we all become incapable of dressing ourselves??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BonBon27

VIP Member
Photos of holidays with people saying their family are making “core memories” 🙄 We’re not in a bloody Pixar film.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Betty-xoxox

Fed up of seeing parenting influencers talking about mum guilt about not doing enough stuff over the summer holidays even though they’ve showed themselves on 1927383 holidays, the gifted days out and other freebies they’ve been given 🤬

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Local village Facebook pages- with always the same sort of rant and replies E.g.

“To the person who has littered and left their plastic bottle on the field etc etc”

followed by lots of replies agreeing how terrible it is and blaming all the new houses going up bringing in new families.

And lots of comments about how the village isn’t what it use to be.

and then that one person who says maybe someone didn’t mean to litter and hadn’t realised they had left the bottle behind- who then receives a direct reply calling them a snowflake for saying that and that people like them are the reason this county isn’t great anymore.

it’s all reverting stuff.

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
Probs mentioned before but random people with about 10 followers filming themselves putting their weekly shop away into 100 different containers. And it’s always crap food too. What’s the point in putting cans of coke in can holder, or cheese strings in a little basket in the fridge?
And don’t get me started on emptying pasta into a glass jar or even worse persil washing pods into a sweetie jar 🫠

• Haha

abusyday

People who go on about 'date night'
Especially when its a pint in spoons or something

Date night with this one 😐
Date night with bae
Date night with the OH
Date night with the hubby 🤢 etc

• Sick
  • Haha

Smell_my_cheese

Fed up with the the do-gooders on Facebook who feel the need to remind people on an hourly basis to:

Not walk their dogs in this heat
Put water in a shallow dish for the passing wildlife
Put water out for dogs (who shouldn’t be being walked in this heat)
Pick up any fledgling they might see and immediately take it to a rescue centre

How did we all cope before social media when we…✨had to take responsibility for our own actions✨ and weren’t constantly spoon-fed instructions by the local village busy-body?!

• Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
"To the driver of the 17 plate blue car that came speeding past me just now, you need to slow down abit". On community pages. Odds are they aren't even on the page and are just a random car driving through. They will never see the post so what's the point
Sometimes I feel like replying to these and saying “I was in that blue car, I was rushing to a loved one in hospital/accident/burning building” just for the sake of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
"To the driver of the 17 plate blue car that came speeding past me just now, you need to slow down abit". On community pages. Odds are they aren't even on the page and are just a random car driving through. They will never see the post so what's the point

• Haha

mochibean

VIP Member
Sick of seeing news articles on FB like 'I bought my own house at age 12 whilst running a business and going to school' whilst in reality it's all funded by the parents. Similarly 'I saved for my first house whilst working minimum wage at age 21' yeah whilst living at home with parents and paying any bills ofc you were able to save.

It's just annoying and puts so many people down. Like well done on being privileged enough to live rent-free with your parents at age 21, don't see how it's newsworthy in the slightest.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Something I see more and more now,people going on and on about their "anxiety", anxiety is a serious mental health issue, not just feeling a bit stressed or overwhelmed. It is like comparing being a bit sad to being clinically despressed

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Sad face stories about feral teens who have been excluded from their school prom due to consistent bad behaviour. "Me nan spent £1000 on a dress for me and now she's out of pocket". More fool her then. Cry me a river love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Just seen a post with the worse kind of humble bragging about a birthday gift.
I'm just a down to earth girl from a small town who wanted a pandora bracelet for my birthday but he got me Tiffany 😊

• Haha
  • Sick

sheleg

VIP Member
“Don’t forget to be kind and leave a dish of water out for hedgehogs”

Eff off, Lisa! I’ve got enough on my plate trying to wrestle a sweaty angry toddler all day and not dying of heatstroke myself. Mrs Tiggywinkle and her mates will be fine - they’re animals bent on survival.

• Haha

mochibean

VIP Member
People making a home account for their overpriced new build… nobody gives a fuck. Nobody cares. Everyone’s new build looks exactly the same inside, came colour schemes. B O R I N G

I’m glad I found this thread, days were simpler when social media didn’t exist! Bebo wasn’t half as bad as Facebook
Always the same grey walls, crushed velvet bed and live laugh love stickers on the walls. It's boring.
I don't mind home accounts for different-looking houses with interesting decor but the b&m home bargains style is really boring and looks naff.

• Haha