Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird, I've come across people who are perfectly normal, reasonable people in real life but then when you add them on facebook you see how basic they are. Social media definitely does things to peoples minds.
and makes grown adults of all ages behave like teenagers

I follow someone on Twitter who did just that. She tweeted about 10 mins later
when they realise noone cares and they haven't had any comments about it

Reactions: 8
When someone says "I'm going offline for a bit". But they're never online anyway? And those that say they're going offline and are back the next day.
They’re probably the same ones who have a friends list cull, “like this post if you want to stick around“ The ones who just quietly take a break over summer I don’t mind, I just one day think “ oh I’ve not seen so and so post for a while“ then they appear at the end of the holidays.

Reactions: 7
1. (Living his/her best life) that makes my piss boil when people write that on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/others.

2. People who constantly share and post motivational tit and poems onto social media timelines.

3. Those stupid copy and paste things that spread around.

4. People who post cryptic posts like "OMG something amazing happened today" and proceed not to answer anybody who comments underneath. (DM me to find out x)

5. People who do those stupid countdown posts every day like " 16 days till benidorm/18 days till little man has a baby brother"

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The ones who use hashtags that aren't hashtags. Example: #mymunchkinslivingtheirbestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. (Living his/her best life) that makes my piss boil when people write that on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/others.

2. People who constantly share and post motivational tit and poems onto social media timelines.

3. Those stupid copy and paste things that spread around.

4. People who post cryptic posts like "OMG something amazing happened today" and proceed not to answer anybody who comments underneath. (DM me to find out x)

5. People who do those stupid countdown posts every day like " 16 days till benidorm/18 days till little man has a baby brother"
Yes to all of these!
Even worse 'lil man'... 🤢

And a bit like the cryptic comments one - someone posts an ad for, say, dancing classes for kids or an exercise class or whatever.
Twenty comments asking for price, all with the reply 'PM / DM sent'.
Why?
Is it a state secret?
Wouldn't it be easier just to say upfront how much the classes cost. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
20AC4CA9-6FCE-46BC-8D14-1FD46F3AC26D.jpeg

This meme.

It’s been following me around for the past five years, thanks to a school mum acquaintance of mine rolling it out every summer. It’s so tit.

It shames mothers (and let’s be honest here, this tit isn’t directed at fathers) who might find the long summer holidays challenging for all sort of reasons.

Anyway, I hope the smug cow has been having a challenging summer trying to keep all of her children equally happy and entertained.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1513297

This meme.

It’s been following me around for the past five years, thanks to a school mum acquaintance of mine rolling it out every summer. It’s so tit.

It shames mothers (and let’s be honest here, this tit isn’t directed at fathers) who might find the long summer holidays challenging for all sort of reasons.

Anyway, I hope the smug cow has been having a challenging summer trying to keep all of her children equally happy and entertained.
Please tell me what a delicious summer is??? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“My amazing boys, you’re the light of my life, my whole world and my reason for being. I know life has been hard these last few months but I’m so proud of us and the way we’ve stuck together. I know I always have you, and you must know that forever and always you have me in your corner. Whatever drama life throws at us, I have your back. Without you I just wouldn’t be able to keep on breathing. So proud to be your mamma bear.”

Oh do duck off! Your kids are 5 and 3, they aren’t reading this tit on FB, and your life wouldn’t be dramatic if your husband hadn’t caught you getting it on with someone else! Honestly 🙄

*this is only loosely based on real life 🤣 but I’m sure you all know the posts I mean!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“My amazing boys, you’re the light of my life, my whole world and my reason for being. I know life has been hard these last few months but I’m so proud of us and the way we’ve stuck together. I know I always have you, and you must know that forever and always you have me in your corner. Whatever drama life throws at us, I have your back. Without you I just wouldn’t be able to keep on breathing. So proud to be your mamma bear.”

Oh do duck off! Your kids are 5 and 3, they aren’t reading this tit on FB, and your life wouldn’t be dramatic if your husband hadn’t caught you getting it on with someone else! Honestly 🙄

*this is only loosely based on real life 🤣 but I’m sure you all know the posts I mean!
“My kids are my world, Brayden, Jayden, Kayden. 💙💙💙” but then punts them off to babysitters/grandparents all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“My kids are my world, Brayden, Jayden, Kayden. 💙💙💙” but then punts them off to babysitters/grandparents all the time.
I have seen worse, today on instagram videos od their children with an audio of "sorry but how do you have the right to be so cute??" Who cares, these are your children, keep it for yourself not the internet

Reactions: 9
Please tell me what a delicious summer is??? 🙈
You know, a delicious summer with your delicious kids and you should soak up every precious moment, and never find anything difficult, boring or tiring. Because you love your kids so much and you’re SUCH a wonderful mother.

Reactions: 11
there was a spell of "Share if you think you have a handsome son" posts

Like any parent thinks they have an ugly kid, id bet even Mrs Merrick thought John was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there was a spell of "Share if you think you have a handsome son" posts

Like any parent thinks they have an ugly kid, id bet even Mrs Merrick thought John was
I bet if Mrs Merrick had Facebook she would have posted “Ur my whole world my lil elephant man 🐘🤍🖤💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Worst thing I have seen (so far) today, someone I went to uni with years ago filming at someone's wedding, going around about 30+ people, each person cheersing and saying "I am __ and this is my first drink", who in god's name cares about this?!
I think someone on my Facebook has done this recently, I had a quick scan through A post they made of a wedding they had been to and there was alot of videos that looked like this "trend" but I couldn't bring myself to play them due to the 2nd hand embarrassment I felt 😆
The girl whoes post it was is quite loud and pushy too so I could imagine it was more her idea and the people felt obliged to do it

Reactions: 2
People who are obsessed with Meghan Markle and mention her on absolutely anything. I don’t care for her but I’ve just read the comments on an Anthony Joshua article and someone mentioned her. Get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Attention seekers that do a post of two words that read "Don't Ask". You always get someone who replies with "Awww whats up hun"

My other pet hate is people who have been accepted into a group, who do a post (usually with a cartoon image of themselves holding a birthday cake) saying "Thanks for the Ad" (that is usually how add is spelled) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.