Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just because I’ve found tattle and my eyes are opened haha but does anyone else find they’re just totally turned off by socia media these days? Like it’s not fun or even particularly informative anymore, it’s just THERE and a cesspit 🤢 but I’m too scared to fully delete my social medias as I feel like I’ll be out the loop if I do

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Single mums who wish themselves a happy father's day. There would be uproar if single father's did the same on mother's day

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
People who tag someone on their Instagram story, then said tagged person reposts it onto their story and adds some more text, and then the original sharer posts the repost just so people can see what the person added 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

sheleg

VIP Member
"Boy done good" caption under a pile of lame birthday gifts usually including Pandora jewellery and a Coach key-purse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Wifo1976

VIP Member
#makingmemories
#my🌏
#my🌏rightthere

Bollocks. All of it. Especially when you all know their other half is banging Lucy in accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
"Any idea what I should get my mum/nan/dad/grandad for their birthday/Christmas? I've blocked them from seeing this. Please help. Hehe"
Oh fuck off. I'm sure your nan would love a massive 22" dildo for her birthday. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
A relative of mine started an admin role for the nhs and they’ve already put one of those “proud to work for the nhs” borders on their profile picture. Some people can’t help them selves, they just have to show off. You’ve been there a week love calm down.

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Hospital check ins 🙄

Followed by ‘Hope you’re OK!’ And ‘I’ll PM you’ Fuck off and get well - if you were that ill you wouldn’t be posting on SM!

• Haha
  • Heart

liliUk

1. Selfies - nobody cares & we all know its just for attention & likes. Your not a model.

2. Pics of your dinner - again nobody cares

3. Statuses bitching about people & arguing - nobody cares they just want to laugh & talk about you when they see it. When they say whats up or hope your ok what they mean is tell us so we can laugh at your expense

4. People posting their kids pics publicly. Helllloooo theres freaks out there

5. Inpsirational quotes - oh please spare us the bull, example a quote about moving forward, onwards & upwards getting your life together, strong independent women, getting body mind & soul.on track, when in reality your sat in pjs with a greasy bun eating a kebab scrolling on facebok

6. People commenting on photos of normal, everyday girls writing gorgeous pic, stunning, beautiful, lovely pic, goals, amazing.... lets be real theres nothing amazing the pic and you dont mean a word of it.

7. Stupid irrelevant adverts poppping up - i dont need to explain

8. Girls paying for photoshoots and claiming their modelling shots. No hun, you paid a photographer, nobody asked for your photo

9. Grey or beige house decor with a dash of blush pink..... could you be anymore of a sheep. Bland bland bland

10. Tiktok dances - what the hell is wrong with these people. Making fools of themselves thinking their Beyonce dancing like crack heads. Even in the street their walking doing the hand movements. You look dumb

11. The crispy bumpy lips from lip filler... you are not gorgeous, voluptuous & stunning. It looks awful and it genuinely makes girls.look cheap, tacky, scruffy & it screams insecure & attention seeking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm not necessarily sick of this but i find it quite entertaining

Where I live theres a local food review page. Basically someone uploaded a pic of their fish & chips looking awful, it did actually look awful. Anyway, the comments were full of people saying it looked shit. So the owner or someone who works there goes on to the picture and starts replying to all the people who have commented saying it looks shit all passive aggressive like 'thanks for your input JENNY. have YOU ever been to our chippy? No? Don't think so, fuck off then' 🤣 yeah that's gonna get you punters mate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Damita

Is anyone else just really sick of the unrelenting showing off and one-upmanship? I swear it's getting even worse. You'd have hoped a pandemic would wake people up and get them to embrace what's actually important in life but no.

It makes me feel sick, honestly, how so many have this apparently uncontrollable need to flaunt anything and everything about themselves.

I avoid social media most of the time but thanks to clickbait journalism there's no escape. It's depressing af.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Also constant spam of babies as it’s insensitive to those who have lost children/struggling to conceive/miscarried not to mention you don’t know who is looking at these pictures
I'm someone that wanted children but can't have any however I'm not self absorbed enough to think people shouldn't post/talk about their babies/kids. The whole world can't revolve around other peoples sensitivities.
Those same people will see babies on the TV, in the supermarket and everyday life.
I heard similar about someone being upset about a pic posted of a new puppy because they had recently lost their dog of the same breed
Should we ban wedding day pics re people going through divorce or ban happy birthday messages to mum or dad/ mothers and fathers day wishes because someone has lost a parent.
On that basis of censorship no one would be posting anything.
In my view it's up to me to find the coping mechanisms rather than expect everyone else to tip toe around me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

RJF

VIP Member
Just think - there are currently middle-aged white women up and down the country who don’t know what time ASDA closes because Facebook is down.

Our thoughts are with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
A relative of mine started an admin role for the nhs and they’ve already put one of those “proud to work for the nhs” borders on their profile picture. Some people can’t help them selves, they just have to show off. You’ve been there a week love calm down.
I do work for the NHS, not that you'd know it from my FB page. I'm only friends with people who know me, and if you know me, you already know where I work 🙄

When the NHS clapping started, I was quite embarassed tbh. One of my neighbours knocked on our door and told me to come outside during the second week of the doorstep clap. I did go, and I had people from all up the road, waving and cheering at me and the girl who lives opposite, who is a police officer. I must admit, I did feel quite good, waving back like I was Queen of the Key Workers, basking in the adulation of my adoring minions. That was, right up until the moment that one of our resident rooftop pigeons decided that enough was enough, and, in what was obviously a proletariat protest, the bastard shat on my head. That brought me back to earth quick enough! ☹☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
People who wish dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook every year as if they are the only people in the world ever to have lost someone close to them. When does it stop? “Happy 132nd birthday dad, wish you were still with us x” fuck off everyone has to die at some point.

I get wanting to acknowledge a loved ones birthday after they’ve passed but this whole making a big show of things on social media for it is just ridiculous. The dead person won’t ever see it and no one else cares to be quite honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41