Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments like "you won the Internet today", "that's it, that's the tweet", "go off Queen, as you should!"
Normally in answer to something like ‘he got me a pissy one carat engagement ring so I dumped him and shagged his brother!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People complaining that third party stores (usually Etsy) suspended them for selling unlicensed merchandise with licensed characters/phrases on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pink & blue gender reveals.

I don't like assigning colors to genders. It seems so dumb to me. I'm a girly woman and I love blue (the amount of navy / blue I wear is ridiculous).

Gender reveals are corny, but if I were to have one, I'd go for something more neutral and definitely not pink & blue. I'm quite traditional on some aspects, but I find this tradition completely dumb. Hate this cliché with a passion. It's not cute at all.

I'm sure my child would not have any pink or blue in their room to begin with. White, yellow, green, taupe, beige etc.. are great classy colors that apply to both genders. People need to realize it's 2021, not 1950. I already feel sorry for those unborn kids whose parents feed into this stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
When your tapping through insta stories people putting a pic half on the screen that links to there grid page. duck offfffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably already been said…When people post selfies that look absolutely nothing like them. When it’s friends or someone you know it’s utterly embarrassing or if you pick something up off marketplace and that model in the profile pic ends up five stone heavier and looks like they got attacked by a snow plough. Sorry sounds so mean. Time of the month 😆

or when a friend (bearing in mind my friends are mostly 40+) post pics with outfit details AND links like they’re an influencer. Just what the heck? Seriously I only end up going on Facebook 4-5 times a year now and each time it’s someone posting a pic of a tit their toddler did in their potty or nappy blown out or some passive aggressive post about their useless ex.
I need new friends!

• Haha
Just got sucked into looking at fitness accounts on Instagram. Not a case of the green-eyed monster at all but it makes me 🤮 seeing videos of women with their arses hanging out of booty shorts in a public gym and rubbing all over the equipment. It looks so chavvy. I hope they clean it thoroughly.

Reactions: 5
Probably already been said…When people post selfies that look absolutely nothing like them. When it’s friends or someone you know it’s utterly embarrassing or if you pick something up off marketplace and that model in the profile pic ends up five stone heavier and looks like they got attacked by a snow plough. Sorry sounds so mean. Time of the month 😆

or when a friend (bearing in mind my friends are mostly 40+) post pics with outfit details AND links like they’re an influencer. Just what the heck? Seriously I only end up going on Facebook 4-5 times a year now and each time it’s someone posting a pic of a tit their toddler did in their potty or nappy blown out or some passive aggressive post about their useless ex.
I need new friends!
I gave mine a bloody good clear out and tidy up. Much better now. Click! Click! Unfollow! 😀😎 I find most of my fb list are not really posting much anymore, the Pandemic has made people reassess so much , and drift away from timewasting pap

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen her put ‘love this dress’ on another celebs Instagram like JLo is gonna replying saying ‘ta babe it’s from primark’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People commenting on celebs posts like they are friends wtf
Same with people trying to be friends with influencers too. Some people are so thirsty to be acknowledged by absolute nobodies rather than trying to make real friends. It’s funny but kind of sad.

People who would shag the winter season if it was a person.
It's the end of September, and I've already seen people post about watching Christmas movies and wearing Christmas pyjamas :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's the end of September, and I've already seen people post about watching Christmas movies and wearing Christmas pyjamas :rolleyes:
The Disney girls get particularly annoying around the Christmas season

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ , and me. AND bloody Facebook adverts for trees and inflatable christmas stuff

Reactions: 8
Oh tit, I feel SEEN! pmsl. This is me! I love winter - I am a big old fatty and summer is just toooooo hot. Give me cold weather, christmas and the permitted gluttony and everything else about autumn & winter please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this offends anyone but the mention of Disney made me think , adults who love Disney!! And have decor ornaments etc or even tattoos.
Don't get me wrong I'm not a "parent against disney" go to Disney world and don't mind my kids watching it , buying the toys etc but thats as far as it goes for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this offends anyone but the mention of Disney made me think , adults who love Disney!! And have decor ornaments etc or even tattoos.
Don't get me wrong I'm not a "parent against disney" go to Disney world and don't mind my kids watching it , buying the toys etc but thats as far as it goes for me.
i’m the same, there are a few on this board so its bound to offend some if they come across it but I honestly find it cringe when i see adults being so disney obsessed, especially grown women in disney clothes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.