Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancel culture is pathetic, oooooo something offended you, get over it!

I like to play devil's advocate with those types by pointing out you can't pick and choose who gets cancelled, so by their own standards people like Elvis, Picasso, Lewis Carroll etc should also be cancelled. Apparently 'it's different'. Um, no, no it's not.

Reactions: 16
Cancel culture is pathetic, oooooo something offended you, get over it!

I like to play devil's advocate with those types by pointing out you can't pick and choose who gets cancelled, so by their own standards people like Elvis, Picasso, Lewis Carroll etc should also be cancelled. Apparently 'it's different'. Um, no, no it's not.
It all drives me up the wall. I go out of my way to say things now, deliberately as Im annoyed with it 😃

Reactions: 3
It all drives me up the wall. I go out of my way to say things now, deliberately as Im annoyed with it 😃
I wish I could be like that, but I just can’t 😭🥺 I wish I was more confident and assertive

Reactions: 7
1. Selfies - nobody cares & we all know its just for attention & likes. Your not a model.

2. Pics of your dinner - again nobody cares

3. Statuses bitching about people & arguing - nobody cares they just want to laugh & talk about you when they see it. When they say whats up or hope your ok what they mean is tell us so we can laugh at your expense

4. People posting their kids pics publicly. Helllloooo theres freaks out there

5. Inpsirational quotes - oh please spare us the bull, example a quote about moving forward, onwards & upwards getting your life together, strong independent women, getting body mind & soul.on track, when in reality your sat in pjs with a greasy bun eating a kebab scrolling on facebok

6. People commenting on photos of normal, everyday girls writing gorgeous pic, stunning, beautiful, lovely pic, goals, amazing.... lets be real theres nothing amazing the pic and you dont mean a word of it.

7. Stupid irrelevant adverts poppping up - i dont need to explain

8. Girls paying for photoshoots and claiming their modelling shots. No hun, you paid a photographer, nobody asked for your photo

9. Grey or beige house decor with a dash of blush pink..... could you be anymore of a sheep. Bland bland bland

10. Tiktok dances - what the hell is wrong with these people. Making fools of themselves thinking their Beyonce dancing like crack heads. Even in the street their walking doing the hand movements. You look dumb

11. The crispy bumpy lips from lip filler... you are not gorgeous, voluptuous & stunning. It looks awful and it genuinely makes girls.look cheap, tacky, scruffy & it screams insecure & attention seeking
Don’t forget the feature wall to go with the disgusting Grey/Beige decor. You can usually tell where they have got said wallpaper, B & Q or Homebase shite! 😂 But, they think they’re being original. 😉

Reactions: 5
I have a girl on insta who on the 1st of every month does a grid post which says “Hello October” then she does a rundown of all the things she was grateful for in the month prior. It’s early so she’s not done her October one yet but I’m predicting something along the lines of this…

View attachment 789147
Oh I’ve got one of those hello month people too. Sometimes she’ll switch it up and post page one of 365 make it a good one on as well as Hello January. Spring has Sprung, Leaves are falling meaning Autumn’s calling are some other favourites of hers 🙄.

• Haha
Selfies in 'bikinis', that are nothing more than dental floss stuck up the arse crack, & a stupid pouty over the shoulder smirk on the face. Eeewe🤢

Reactions: 15
People’s (all most naked) weight loss photos. I’m all for body confidence but does social media really need to see two side by sides of people in their granny pants and saggy bras 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I follow some beauty and MUA pages and now they’re all doing bonkers Halloween make up! We are not the USA!!!

Reactions: 4
Keep thinking of more to add 😂

people who quote their photo of them all dolled up saying “you glow differently when you’re happy” clearly a passive aggressive dig at their ex

• Haha
People asking for sponsorship money for a virtual race. Its a training run. And yes I'm well aware of how difficult it is to do a marathon alone.

Selfies!! I will take one if I look nice, but it goes no further than my photo stream or perhaps to a friend - not on my SM for all and sundry to see (and judge).
none of my peers do it, but friends who are probs in their 30’s. I have a stunning friend who posts ALL the time, she is gorgeous but come on.

Reactions: 6
"hits different"
"slaps different"

Blergh. I just picture someone getting slapped around the chops with a wet trout.

Reactions: 11
I find it so embarrassing when celebrities and influencers get gifted furniture, TVs, fridges, holidays...( well, everything really!) - and pose with it in a pic. They don't need it, and I highly doubt they actually 'influence' most of their followers to buy from the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just think - there are currently middle-aged white women up and down the country who don’t know what time ASDA closes because Facebook is down.

Our thoughts are with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The worlds productivity increased ten fold this evening as millions of people had to put their phones down and do some actual work 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just think - there are currently middle-aged white women up and down the country who don’t know what time ASDA closes because Facebook is down.

Our thoughts are with them.
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa😅

Ive just seen someone post on twatter " I am upset as have many close friends that I cant get in contact with, because I dont have their phone numbers or address " 😅😅😅😅😀
Whats the matter with these people? Dont they write it down in an address book? So new! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hospital selfie’s without mentioning why you’re there. 'Omg, you alright hun? PM me and Mathew if you need anything xx'. 'Thanks babe, I’ll pop round tomorrow for a cuppa and fill yous in xx'

Over the top engagement photos with 100s of equally over the top comments.

Girls who post pictures like

9F411A9F-64E6-4FF6-9085-D90C7372FE6B.jpeg

and say ‘this will so be me and my mini me’

the ones who basically want a daughter as a fashion accessory 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.