Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scot_nursey003

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this..but Christmas Eve when people post pictures of HUNDREDS of gifts wrapped for their kids. I find it so unbelievably crass and so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
‘My Birth Story’, complete with photos & videos of the entire labour & smiley mum perched up with the umbilical cord draped in a heart shape on her stomach.🤢Is nothing kept private anymore?
Just came on to say that women posting pictures of their baby breastfeeding while they are crying/had been crying (the mum that is,not the baby) to show how hard it is (motherhood in general,no breastfeeding necessarily)just fucking annoys me. It’s not shedding light on anything new or making the woman relatable,it just makes them look like a fucking attention seeking arsewipe. Never ever in the many times I cried when I had a newborn did I think about taking a picture and throwing it online. Social media just gives everyone a platform so they get an inflated sense of ego and think anyone gives a shit about what they have to say.

• Heart

RJF

VIP Member
Videos of a balloon being popped (or whatever) at a gender reveal party and everyone screeching and yelling with delight.

There is literally no scenario in that context where booing or any expression of disappointment is appropriate. So why bother?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I agree, it's making a photoshoot out of everything, a bit narcissistic. It's the same for general crying selfies with puffy tearstained face, runny mascara etc, close up to camera... Why post these?
Also those ‘look at me,I’m pregnant’ photoshoots, mum to be dressed in gran’s lace curtain, clutching the belly & standing out in a field of dead grass or in the ocean. Same with the idiotic milk bath crap, lying in a tub full of sour milk with flowers or petals floating. mum still dressed in the curtain. Hideous.[/QUOTE]

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
My cousin (who is a terror for shite like this) recently posted a thing that said "girls called these names are the most likely to put their Christmas tree up early" - and one of them was Fatima. Fatima!! I don't know any girls named Fatima who are putting up Christmas trees...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

onthebuses

Wishing happy birthday/Father’s Day to the bestest husband/partner/father in the world ever, when the other person doesn’t even have a social media account.

People who live in the same house, often sat in the same room, having a conversation over Facebook posts. Use fucking text messages or WhatsApp you attention seeking whores!!

The ones always complaining how broke they are and can’t afford to fix the car or the washing machine. And then the following day posting pictures of the latest tacky trinkets they’ve just spent a gazillion quid on.

“Living my best life” - fuck off you cunt!
“Our forever home” - fuck off you cunt!

Posing with their hands in the shape of a love heart - fuck off you cunt!

The endless motivational quotes from the ones that are permanently depressed. Those quotes must be shite as they never seem to help!

Actually I just hate the cunting lot of it 🤣

I think I just hate everyone and everything.
Same! I’d ask you marry me but we’d just hate each other too 🤷‍♂️😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
This is so specific and true it tickles me 😂😂😂🙊
It's comforting that it's a universal experience but it needs to stop. I can't cope with it.

And I haven't even started on the copious emojis they send that make no sense to the sentence and are not relevant.

Auntie Linda: Omg can't wait for my wine tonight 💃🍷🦅👻🥳💂
Mary "the vodka guzzler": oh yes Lind, I love that. Roll on 5 o'clock 💃🍷⏳♣🐧
Auntie Linda: Aye Mary, off tomorrow see, can't get too steaming though, taking the grandkids swimming in the morning but that's never stopped me 😜👙🧞‍♂️🕸

I don't fucking care!!!!!

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Every time I pop on fb it tries to get me to put on a ‘I’ve had the vaccine’ frame on my profile pic. Every time I click nope. Yes I’ve been jabbed but why do I need that on my profile?? Shall I get 1 that says ‘yes I’ve got thrush?’ Nobody else’s business. It’s just virtue signalling. I’ve said no fb now leave me alone 😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I think this has been mentioned but pumpkin picking 🎃 especially when everyone goes to the same farm and takes the same photos at the entrance with the sign 😒
Cue pics of toddlers sat on a hay bale, then with mum in the pumpkin patch 😴 with the caption ‘cutest pumpkin in the patch’ when their kids literally look like 👹

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
One of the women I know who was complaining the loudest about schools being closed during lockdown and how far kids were going to fall behind etc has just taken her kids to Ibiza during the second week of the school year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This is on Instagram - when influencers put a post up of themselves… their friends and other influencers repost the pic to their story and the original influencer then reposts they stories to their own stories so you have to tap through 30 stories of the same pic they posted on their feed. I think… you must rate yourself so much to keep sharing your own pic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
‘My Birth Story’, complete with photos & videos of the entire labour & smiley mum perched up with the umbilical cord draped in a heart shape on her stomach.🤢Is nothing kept private anymore?

• Haha
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
What’s starting to get to me is the constant bashing of opinions that aren’t ‘woke’, the guilt I feel for having an opinion that I know I’d get absolutely slated for because of cancel culture is weighing heavily on me! Doesn’t help that everyone piles on, even people that don’t even understand the original opinion. I’m not even talking like really devisive stuff, an example, everyone piling on to Daniel Craig for saying James Bond shouldn’t be a woman. First of all, that’s not what he said, but secondly, even if he did say that, there is nothing wrong with it??? I mean come for me if you like haha but that’s just my opinion!
I feel unable to express myself because I’m not ‘woke’

• Heart
Wishing I'd never joined Tattle and had just stayed as a lurker... but today yet another thing that annoys me no end, on Instagram - those people with about 100 followers who tag aaallll their outfits & all their make-up & all their kitchen equipment, in the hope of somehow becoming an influencer. That boat sailed a long time ago Cheryl, nobody cares about your Asda jumper or your Primark cushions. You need either sh*tloads of followers or fantastic photos but if you've got neither, you're not going to get an affiliate deal or a discount code. And don't even get me started on a woman I know who takes her Disney toys out on trips and talks about them as if they were her children, and tags them in her posts.

• Haha
  • Wow

RJF

VIP Member
The only thing worse than inspirational quotes are the aggressive quotes (almost always including swearing) in which someone tells everyone how much of a wonderful person they are.

Just had this on my feed:

3B529515-C7F8-450D-8892-A8B195158107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30