Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video of a girl trying the Dyson Airwrap and she said she uses the tool on her dog! What the heck?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That ‘Questions I get asked’ song with hand movements on insta/tiktok annoys me no end, I don’t know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seen a girl on my fitness side account who's not declared a very blatant ad for a meal prep company shilling it with "It's helping me recover from my ED guys!"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
All these new mothers that can’t possibly parent/cope without a heartfelt motivational post / picture about how they’ve got this…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe it’s just because I’ve found tattle and my eyes are opened haha but does anyone else find they’re just totally turned off by socia media these days? Like it’s not fun or even particularly informative anymore, it’s just THERE and a cesspit 🤢 but I’m too scared to fully delete my social medias as I feel like I’ll be out the loop if I do

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Maybe it’s just because I’ve found tattle and my eyes are opened haha but does anyone else find they’re just totally turned off by socia media these days? Like it’s not fun or even particularly informative anymore, it’s just THERE and a cesspit 🤢 but I’m too scared to fully delete my social medias as I feel like I’ll be out the loop if I do
Youre not the only one.

Reactions: 16
Yep! I lost interest in FB a while back, just go on for a nose (and eye roll), but never post anything. However, I loved Instagram. Something seemed to trigger in me last year though and I stopped posting so often, then altogether. Haven't used it in a year. I'm sick of it. Sick of the competitiveness, the fakeness, the bragging. I just feel it's such a vicious cycle, that you can't help but play OR else cut ties altogether. I know what you mean though about feeling out of the loop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sick of seeing back to school photos - yes I was Miss Hannigan in a previous life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're definitely not the only one.

I'm "getting social media exhaustion". I only have LinkedIn and use IG via my browser with no account. However, I'm getting to the point where even YouTube is starting to bother me. I'm sick of seeing ads and influencers everywhere. I'm stick of attention seekers. It's too much.

Perhaps it's the fact I've been working from home, thus been spending more time browsing on my computer. I'm absolutely drained. IG and TikTok need to be banned. I'm lowkey hoping these apps eventually crash forever.

I think I was born in the wrong era. I can't relate to any of this at all.

Reactions: 16
You're definitely not the only one.

I'm "getting social media exhaustion". I only have LinkedIn and use IG via my browser with no account. However, I'm getting to the point where even YouTube is starting to bother me. I'm sick of seeing ads and influencers everywhere. I'm stick of attention seekers. It's too much.

Perhaps it's the fact I've been working from home, thus been spending more time browsing on my computer. I'm absolutely drained. IG and TikTok need to be banned. I'm lowkey hoping these apps eventually crash forever.

I think I was born in the wrong era. I can't relate to any of this at all.
When you say IG with no account does that mean you can browse insta without being signed in?

Reactions: 2
Boomerangs of clinking glasses.

we get it, you’re about to get drunk, shag someone & hate yourself in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Personally I’m finding it useful to ensure my shopping is done 😂 which it now is thank f*ck
Omg...I don't even know what I'm buying for tomorrow's dinner! 🤣
I can't even think about Christmas yet, that's a job for December 1st, and not a minute sooner! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you say IG with no account does that mean you can browse insta without being signed in?
Yes, to an extent. I know the handle of the profiles I regularly look at, so I go directly on their profile. You can't view the stories though, just the posts and the posts are limited to recent ones. IG won't allow you to scroll all the way to the oldest pictures.

Reactions: 1
when non famous mums that I follow on Instagram do random ads for vitamins/shampoo/baby changing bags and call themselves a mummy blogger in their profiles. You’re just a regular mum like the rest of us babe! Proper puts me off posting just simple pictures now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.