Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
things like this which are always on the large well known fb group I took it from. What a stupid question to ask. Who cares if you don't feel comfortable then just fon't do it. Ffs how cringe. Why does the admin even approve such rubbish like that. I only still follow the page because their are some genuinely funny posts on there sometimes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
things like this which are always on the large well known fb group I took it from. What a stupid question to ask. Who cares if you don't feel comfortable then just fon't do it. Ffs how cringe. Why does the admin even approve such rubbish like that. I only still follow the page because their are some genuinely funny posts on there sometimes.
Wow look at the comments!
Really who cares

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Single mums who wish themselves a happy father's day. There would be uproar if single father's did the same on mother's day

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Long winding engagement congratulations by people's other family members or in laws. With standard pic of the couple and a shot of the engagement ring. Always comes across as they want a bit of attention on themselves.

Also an engagement is far too early to to be congratulating people, plenty of time for it all to go fantastically wrong before the 'big day'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long winding engagement congratulations by people's other family members or in laws. With standard pic of the couple and a shot of the engagement ring. Always comes across as they want a bit of attention on themselves.

Also an engagement is far too early to to be congratulating people, plenty of time for it all to go fantastically wrong before the 'big day'
Usually gone tits-up before long.......... 😐😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Any idea what I should get my mum/nan/dad/grandad for their birthday/Christmas? I've blocked them from seeing this. Please help. Hehe"
Oh duck off. I'm sure your nan would love a massive 22" dildo for her birthday. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
People who tag someone on their Instagram story, then said tagged person reposts it onto their story and adds some more text, and then the original sharer posts the repost just so people can see what the person added 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I love seeing my friends’ babies on Facebook (genuinely happy for all my girlfriends) but I also secretly enjoy when they complain about being tired (we still have something in common!) I’ve only been back on FB for a few months and in that short time I’ve slowly managed to mute anyone who strays from these approved subjects 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Seen a couple of people lately post on Instagram that they have some news to share, but then don’t share it for over 24 hours and when they do, it turns out they bought a dog/cat. No one gives a tit, but also, you aren’t an influencer to be making people wait for your crappy news

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm not necessarily sick of this but i find it quite entertaining

Where I live theres a local food review page. Basically someone uploaded a pic of their fish & chips looking awful, it did actually look awful. Anyway, the comments were full of people saying it looked tit. So the owner or someone who works there goes on to the picture and starts replying to all the people who have commented saying it looks tit all passive aggressive like 'thanks for your input JENNY. have YOU ever been to our chippy? No? Don't think so, duck off then' 🤣 yeah that's gonna get you punters mate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm not necessarily sick of this but i find it quite entertaining

Where I live theres a local food review page. Basically someone uploaded a pic of their fish & chips looking awful, it did actually look awful. Anyway, the comments were full of people saying it looked tit. So the owner or someone who works there goes on to the picture and starts replying to all the people who have commented saying it looks tit all passive aggressive like 'thanks for your input JENNY. have YOU ever been to our chippy? No? Don't think so, duck off then' 🤣 yeah that's gonna get you punters mate 😂
Sound just like a food review group I'm a member of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else just really sick of the unrelenting showing off and one-upmanship? I swear it's getting even worse. You'd have hoped a pandemic would wake people up and get them to embrace what's actually important in life but no.

It makes me feel sick, honestly, how so many have this apparently uncontrollable need to flaunt anything and everything about themselves.

I avoid social media most of the time but thanks to clickbait journalism there's no escape. It's depressing af.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.