Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People letting young kids do tik tok dances to that song that say something about “putting his d**k in her mouth”

or the wap Wap lips one !!
I just find it very wrong

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
News article on Facebook: because of brexit uk citizens are now being charged for EU roaming charges as we are no longer protected by the EU legislation.

Some idiot in the comments: ItS nOtHiNg To Do WiTh BrExIt

Of course it bleeping is you donut. If we’d stayed in this wouldn’t be happening. Some people just refuse to accept anything negative happening as a result of brexit.

Reactions: 15
People taking the piss out of other peoples spelling. She posted in a group about someone's spelling and said it was from another group.

Reactions: 6
Photos/insta stories of people crying. Like, why?! Now I feel like I have to check your ok when I probably don’t even care. The last thing I think to do when I’m crying is take a photo or record it

Reactions: 24
A relative of mine started an admin role for the nhs and they’ve already put one of those “proud to work for the nhs” borders on their profile picture. Some people can’t help them selves, they just have to show off. You’ve been there a week love calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
A relative of mine started an admin role for the nhs and they’ve already put one of those “proud to work for the nhs” borders on their profile picture. Some people can’t help them selves, they just have to show off. You’ve been there a week love calm down.
I know someone who works in NHS fraud and honestly, with the way she's carried on during the pandemic, you'd think she was a critical care worker on the Covid ward. She wears every badge possible, every Facebook photo filter, always including herself in the "hero" posts 🙄

There's no escaping it. Even the best dressed lady at the races on TV yesterday was a nurse in a rainbow dress and hat. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

I know a guy who did this too, Within a matter of days! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know someone who works in NHS fraud and honestly, with the way she's carried on during the pandemic, you'd think she was a critical care worker on the Covid ward. She wears every badge possible, every Facebook photo filter, always including herself in the "hero" posts 🙄

There's no escaping it. Even the best dressed lady at the races on TV yesterday was a nurse in a rainbow dress and hat. 🤣
The actual NHS frontliners are too busy and overworked for all that nonsense! I know many NHS admin staff who have absolutely milked it the past year+.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Every time I pop on fb it tries to get me to put on a ‘I’ve had the vaccine’ frame on my profile pic. Every time I click nope. Yes I’ve been jabbed but why do I need that on my profile?? Shall I get 1 that says ‘yes I’ve got thrush?’ Nobody else’s business. It’s just virtue signalling. I’ve said no fb now leave me alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
These Leveling up and femininity gurus followed by courses to buy by women who aren't leveled up and in no way have any access to "HVM" to any degree 🤣

Reactions: 7
People who post things like

to the driver of the *** car

Yeah cos there’s a chance they’ll read your post on your profile, knobhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone I know just posted a boomerang of themselves pulling a frozen pizza from the oven.

Who is this meant to impress? Hardly haute cuisine, darling!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People who post things like

to the driver of the *** car

Yeah cos there’s a chance they’ll read your post on your profile, knobhead!
What's worse is the admin approve them!! It's the same tit day in day out!!

Or the posts like supposedly anonymous " I just want to know how the old man was who fell over outside argos today. I gave him cpr and bandaged him up watched him go in the ambulance but want to know how he is" and then the replies "oh there are some good people in this world!! Well done hun" and the original poster comments " oh this was me I don't want any praise just need to know he's ok" oh duck off total attention seeking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Granted she’s been there a couple of years but I know someone too, making out she’s personally keeping the nhs afloat during the pandemic, got a special slot at the supermarket to do her shopping during the lockdowns. Now don’t get me wrong I never begrudged them frontline staff but she works on the switchboard directing calls to different departments. You break your leg and forget the direct line to fracture clinic she puts you through.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone I know just posted a boomerang of themselves pulling a frozen pizza from the oven.

Who is this meant to impress? Hardly haute cuisine, darling!
Awe c'mon now. They're just trying to be relatable with their own "emergency pizza"! 🍕

Last edited:
  • Haha
1. "No filter" posts that are just slightly more discreetly filtered or they are wearing makeup. "No makeup" posts that are filtered..

2. Posts about how they don't use the exclusively gay dating apps like Grindr and Scruff by people who hit me up on those same apps

• Haha
Talking of the NHS workers it's like when they would go to supermarkets with the staff badge on , I don't mean about cutting the queue but could tell they only had it on for the attention when pre covid they won't have bothered.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.