Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The ones that get me are the " so-and-so ( who died in 1987, or something) would be 129 today". , with a picture of some old twot no fucker can remember.

No, they wouldnt. Theyd be dead.
I miss you so much Grandad, wish I had met you. You would have been 189 today.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mrs Pomadour

Sick of seeing Be Kind and if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all, my personality doesn’t work like that I am afraid 😱

• Heart
  • Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
The fact that everyone and their mother had started up their own “business”. First it was brownies, then it was resin bookmarks, then strawberries dipped in chocolate, now candles and those chocolate hearts. I’m all for doing what you want, but you have to be mega good to build up your own business in an oversaturated market
This one annoys me because dipping strawberries in chocolate, sticking them in a box and trying to charge people £10 for them isn’t really the same as “starting a small business”. I have a small beauty business myself and so much work went into starting it up - training, gaining qualifications, insurance, building a brand... not just trying to flog things on Facebook (nine times out of ten without following any of the hygiene/food standards stuff).

But if you question it, people just shout you down with SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES 🙄

• Heart

indigomoon

After Caroline flack's death, Mark Wright spouting the 'be kind' bullshit and giving a woke preachy sermon on his radio show after the mental and emotional abuse he put his ex girlfriend through plus his misogynistic behaviour towards other women.
Disgusting.

I see it from folk I know too. I lost my son recently and got a comment (to my face) from someone about how he was a waste of space anyway and I shouldn't be upset. Next day that same cunt was posting #BeKind memes and boy did I let rip.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
A woman posted on one of the local Facebook groups this week “just wanted to say thank you so much to the two girls from (school name) who bought me a card and flowers today. Thank you it means so much to me.” Someone replied asking what happened and she said “that’s between me and the girls, no one else.”

Why put it on a Facebook group then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
I'm bored to death of seeing guilt tripping posts from small businesses right now. I know people are doing what they can to make money in the pandemic but I don't want to buy your greeting cards or your wax melts 😭 I don't care so much about the businesses existing, its the posts that are like "I know my REAL friends will support my small business". Babe I like you but I'm skint too and I don't need anything you're selling

• Haha
People who post on their birthday "thanks to everyone who took the time to wish me happy birthday" - it sounds so passive aggressive like they're really telling everyone who didn't post that they're arseholes!

• Haha

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch and the way everyone recommends that my boyfriend I and follow her because we are buying a house this year. No thanks 🙅🏼‍♀️ I don’t want to see her grey house all over my Instagram nor do I need cleaning tips from her, my mum taught me well enough. Just fed up of everyone recommending her as if she’s the first person in the world to clean her house.
Absolutely spot on. Her house just looks the same as every other influencer out there, dull, grey and soulless. I honestly don't understand why everyone thinks this woman invented cleaning.

I don't and have never followed her, but years ago when all the hype around her first started, I checked out a few of her insta stories to see what was so marvellous about her. Not one cleaning thing she done was anything that I didn't already know. Like you said, our mother's taught us how to clean long before Hinch came along.

And if anyone is old enough to remember, there was a cleaning show on TV years ago called Kim & Aggie. These women went around cleaning peoples houses and giving tips. An almighty lot of the same tips that Hinch then copied years later. So nothing people didn't already know.

Reactions: 37

MunHun

VIP Member
‘Gary Murphy is a control freak, he’s not gonna ruin my life anymore. That’s rite Gary you freak, I’m gonna be strong this time and live my best life without you 4eva. Single & ready to mingle’

Two long days of independent woman quotes later poster is in a relationship with Gary Murphy. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dear Every Fucker,

It's 2021. Pretty much everyone on the planet has a smartphone, capable of instantly transmitting geolocation data, capturing high-def photographs and videos, and instantly contacting pretty much anyone else on the planet in real-time.

Because of this, it's highly unlikely nefarious thieves will mark your house via a weird combination of hobo sign, cable ties, chalk on the pavement and smoke signals. They'll just take a photo and send it on - or, realistically, they won't bother their arse, because your Audi A4, 50" telly and garden trampoline aren't really worth the risk. And the sinister markings on the pavement will be either the gas board, the phone people or the broadband.

Also nobody wants to steal your dog. Your dog's an ill-behaved ratbag.

Yours
Oicho Throw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

PreciousVenus

Also, it IS possible to receive a Covid vaccine and NOT post a photo of the card on social media, for those who don't know.

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
There seems to be SO many 'is this cat lost' posts at the moment.

Now, I LOVE cats and I'm all here for reuniting cats and their owners.

But a cat so much as puts a paw in someone's garden and it's like "seen this cat in my garden, looks really healthy and happy, anyone missing it?!"

• Haha

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
The standard of spelling and grammar on Facebook is atrocious. I don’t understand how some can get to their early 30s and not understand the difference between your and you’re.

• Heart
  • Haha

Moanyoldwoman

Why everything is so over the top. I survived two pregnancies and didn’t need a baby shower, gender reveal party with even more bought stuff, balloon arches, overload of personalised everything, seeing pictures of peoples food and their takeaway, people who use social media instead of google, those “for my birthday I’m asking everyone to donate.....” posts - I wasn’t even gonna get you anything you’ll get a text like everyone else, seeing constant tags on everything especially when you are a nobody and tagging Tesco like they care that Debbie from Dagenham loves their ready meal lasagne, what everyone gets from starbucks I could go on and on.

I love social media for sharing experiences and opinions but it’s all Braggy over the top fake rubbish showing me your dinner on a Thursday night and comments of “delicious” ...can’t bear it

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
April fools jokes by companies on social media. Some of them are good but others are terrible. Build a Bear have put out an ad with a discount code for 25% off, the ad links directly to their website but the code doesn’t work as it’s an ‘April fools’ joke. What exactly is funny about that, just seems like an underhanded way to get people on their website, it’s put me off even looking🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35