Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people post stories showing what they’ve bought in B&M or Home Bargains with in depth narration. I couldn’t care less you’ve just bought a million zofloras, a couple of baskets and a toy for the dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When people post stories showing what they’ve bought in B&M or Home Bargains with in depth narration. I couldn’t care less you’ve just bought a million zofloras, a couple of baskets and a toy for the dog!!
Look at my B & M haul 🙄
Hahahaha everyone seems to do this these days!!!!

I don’t care/want to see what you’re going to scrub the loo with!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A girl I follow on Twitter lost a lot of weight recently, so now occasionally she'll post an attention-seeking status talking about how much she ate, and how she's going to skip days of food to make up for the calories. It feels so nasty, as it's never tagged and as someone who used to have an ED (and still has dodgy thoughts re; diets and food) it comes across as not only insensitive but concerning. If you want DMs, post a picture of your boobs in a sports bra or something, don't ED-bait like it's cute to worry to the point of sickness over your food intake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done folks, been pissing myself at some of these.

I like the ones from couples that barely post anything. That is until they go on holiday. duck ME!!

500 photos, suddenly get uploaded, and 490 of them are bleeping tit. You know the one's - A picture of a 'pretty' rock. A stray cat roaming around in whatever shithole of a last minute cancellation they managed to grab. A picture of the temperature which undoubtedly will be closely followed by selfie's where they look like a pair of bleeping lobsters. A selfie in a pub drinking cocktails, while eating a steak and watching football, with the title 'this is the life' - I'm thinking you do this at home, ya stupid pair of pricks

I suppose I ain't sick of them, I find them hilarious :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well done folks, been pissing myself at some of these.

I like the ones from couples that barely post anything. That is until they go on holiday. duck ME!!

500 photos, suddenly get uploaded, and 490 of them are bleeping tit. You know the one's - A picture of a 'pretty' rock. A stray cat roaming around in whatever shithole of a last minute cancellation they managed to grab. A picture of the temperature which undoubtedly will be closely followed by selfie's where they look like a pair of bleeping lobsters. A selfie in a pub drinking cocktails, while eating a steak and watching football, with the title 'this is the life' - I'm thinking you do this at home, ya stupid pair of pricks

I suppose I ain't sick of them, I find them hilarious :)
Hahahahahahaha fantastic
Also ‘how’s your Monday’featuring a pool pic. Shannon love you’ll be back in the office in a week hating life. Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's always the 'Obligatory sausage legs pic xxx' followed by the comments 'Lookin fab hun' 'Wel jel x' 'wish that was me lol x'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kids and babies with food smeared around their mouth. Parents think it's cute but it turns my stomach. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My friend suggested to go for a picnic to take pics for Instagram. What the actual duck. She said she’d buy a nice rug and some photogenic looking food wtf stop the world, I want to get off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why, so many adverts lately for ear-syringing? - often with a lovely picture of some ear wax.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably been said a dozen times on here.

But people from my days in school who were notorious bullies now preaching online about mental health and how they suffer from anxiety and depression when in reality they’re more than likely on a comedown from the night before.

Especially this girl who I knew made several people lives hell and even caused one girl to exchange schools who is constantly preaching about how words can hurt and how people just need to be nicer yet in her 6 years of secondary school never had a nice word to say about anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Probably been said a dozen times on here.

But people from my days in school who were notorious bullies now preaching online about mental health and how they suffer from anxiety and depression when in reality they’re more than likely on a comedown from the night before.
Also the absolute audacity of the ones that are now parents themselves and have so much to say about the class bullies in their kids’ own schools. The very child you’re ranting about on Facebook was you once upon a time hun. It’s called self awareness, give it a try sometime 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe I’m saying this as a bitter single person but some couples do the same faces in every selfie. I have seen quite a few couples doing this. It’s like an almost neutral expression - perhaps the slightest hint of a smile. So they will post pictures periodically and they will look exactly the same but perhaps with a slightly different background. Cue 46 likes and comments such as ‘lovely pic hun’, ‘aw’ etc. Why post these extremely similar pictures? Tell me what has been achieved.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People who constantly gloat about how 'blessed' and 'happy' they are. If you were truly happy, would you feel the need to post it on social media every hour of every day? It's great that people out there are enjoying life, but if I was fortunate enough to have lots of lovely friends and family around me, I'd be spending time with them instead!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.