Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfortunately saw one of these today and it was along the lines of “why are there ambulances at the golf club? What’s going on? Hope everyone is okay?” And a man had sadly passed away. But then people were starting to name him on there! The comments with his name on then got deleted as people had rightly pointed out that family may not know.
Oh my that is not right, think of family or friends that don't know. Glad it got deleted.
Where I live if an ambulance is at one of our neighbours house we do worry as we know few neighbours. Surely just better to say accident on such and such road try to avoid? More helpful.

When they announce on tv or radio that an artist has “dropped” an album...dropped!!!
Back in my day 👵🏻 it was called released not dropped. Winds me up...no idea why but it does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spelling and grammar issues in general really bug the tit out of me.

Brought instead of bought
To instead of too
Pacific instead of specific
Defiantly instead of definitely
Draw instead of drawer
They're/their/there mistakes

Reactions: 24
Spelling and grammar issues in general really bug the tit out of me.

Brought instead of bought
To instead of too
Pacific instead of specific
Defiantly instead of definitely
Draw instead of drawer
They're/their/there mistakes
I’m with you - I get irrationally annoyed at people who write all of these things!

Plus ‘seen’ instead of ‘seeing’ and an apostrophe when it’s plural 🙄

Reactions: 13
I am sick to death of do gooders/glory seekers. Oh today I found someone's rubbish and picked it up or I hope the lady who fell is OK, I was the only person that helped or does anyone know this person I found their bank card! Then its the replies to these posts: you are such an amazing person, thank you so much for being so kind blah blah blah. Haha it winds me up
Followed by ‘Not many people left like that round here in this shithole of a town that despite me calling it a shithole I’m too lazy to get a job or better myself to move away so I’ll spend the rest of my days telling everyone how bleeping tit it is while I sit in my hovel in said tit town’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Gary Murphy is a control freak, he’s not gonna ruin my life anymore. That’s rite Gary you freak, I’m gonna be strong this time and live my best life without you 4eva. Single & ready to mingle’

Two long days of independent woman quotes later poster is in a relationship with Gary Murphy. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘Gary Murphy is a control freak, he’s not gonna ruin my life anymore. That’s rite Gary you freak, I’m gonna be strong this time and live my best life without you 4eva. Single & ready to mingle’

Two long days of independent woman quotes later poster is in a relationship with Gary Murphy. 🤡
‘REAL relationships get through the hard times and the good times’ you mean when Gary’s cheating AND not cheating on you?
cue post of some cringe lion in black and white with a caption like ‘I back my man like a lioness backs her king’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘REAL relationships get through the hard times and the good times’ you mean when Gary’s cheating AND not cheating on you?
cue post of some cringe lion in black and white with a caption like ‘I back my man like a lioness backs her king’ 🥴
Ye me and Gary have our ups and downs who doesn’t but that just makes us stronger cos real life isn’t a fairytale. I wish everyone would just leave us alone and let us be happy. Nosey bastards round here.

🙄🙈🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ye me and Gary have our ups and downs who doesn’t but that just makes us stronger cos real life isn’t a fairytale. I wish everyone would just leave us alone and let us be happy. Nosey bastards round here.

🙄🙈🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣
Too many snakes on ‘ere 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too many snakes on ‘ere 🐍
We know who are real ones are even if we don’t say it. Haters gonna hate and when you have something worth having then you gonna have haters. Well guess what witches nothings going break us.

Two months later poster is single.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

🙄🙈🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣
But continues to post every aspect of there life on social media but at the same time wants to be left alone and everyone is too nosey
Jog the duck on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
- Girls who post photos of their manicures on their steering wheel. Why?!
-People misusing the recommendations function on Facebook because they're too lazy to Google stuff!
- People who do recommend somewhere "My brother's boss' neighbour used them and they're sound." if you haven't personally used their services, why bother commenting?!
- Any sort of gender reveal 🙄
- Baby bump shoots. Specifically the overused shot of the couple's hands making a love heart on the pregnant belly, it makes me 🤢
- I am also vexed by people unable to spell or use grammar on SM. Especially 'Influencers' when it's their job and they don't proofread their crappy ads!

Reactions: 25
It annoys me that nobody has a hobby anymore, it's a business. Especially a lockdown business .
Someone local to me made 2 peices of jewellery, now has an insta account with a witty name and has a ' business '. They probably haven't sold anything .

I don't think it's a business unless hmrc know .

Reactions: 17
When someone steals something and the victim is like ‘please return no questions asked’ okay Liam Neeson

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PLT/Boohoo hauls from people who have like 500 followers and have blatantly paid on Klarna

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.