Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
People who say they have no self confidence and then constantly post pictures of themselves on social media, usually on minimal clothing. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Homebird44

VIP Member
The word Mama. Fuck off. Social media is the absolute pits. People pimping their kids out on insta for free stuff, Hinch is a nightmare for this. Stupid people who can't spell a basic sentence but claim to be a journo or a writer, get in the bin you illiterate fool.

• Haha
  • Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
"Felt cute. Might delete later."

"New hair. Who dis?"

"Long hair. Don't care."

Idiotic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Car park pictures with designer handbag. Just why? Oh look here I am parked my car up got barely any clothes on and have to take picture of me in car park with my designer handbag or maybe even fake one! Don't get it. Sorry to old I guess. 🙄

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
Posts like this -

Hello everyone!
I assure you first, everything is fine with me. Very personal reasons for this post. I'm sad
😥
, of course, in the hardest times of life you realize who your real family, friends or people really appreciate you. Real people come out when attention isn't about them...
Sadly some friends are about to press like but not really - because it takes time to read all of this and when they see it's long, he skips it.
Now I look at those who have time to read this post until the end..... (I think I'll find out 5
🤷🏼
).
Cancer is very invasive and harmful, even after treatment is over, your body continues to fight to restore radiation / chemotherapy damage. This is a very long process.
😩

Please in honor of a family member or friend who has died, or is still fighting cancer, or even has cancer, but it is in recovery copy and paste this (do not share) on your page.
So I know who read it,
😍
please write ′′ done ′′ so we can see the power of a team together!
To all those who have lost someone or are in the battle with cancer, hugs to each and every one of you
😘
😘
😘
😘

• Sick
  • Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
‘REAL relationships get through the hard times and the good times’ you mean when Gary’s cheating AND not cheating on you?
cue post of some cringe lion in black and white with a caption like ‘I back my man like a lioness backs her king’ 🥴
Ye me and Gary have our ups and downs who doesn’t but that just makes us stronger cos real life isn’t a fairytale. I wish everyone would just leave us alone and let us be happy. Nosey bastards round here.

🙄🙈🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Warpaint

VIP Member
Any type of 'Put the volume on, wait until the end' videos.

No thanks. Time for super scroll.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morons having spaghetti bolognaise for dinner spelling it as "spag bowl" on their story 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When people have a cold and they upload a box of lempsip, the lempsip in a mug & pack of paracetomal with the caption "my weekend" with the 🤒 emoji

• Haha
  • Sad

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
When people post about a night out with their partner and write 'Dinner with this one' or 'movies with this one'. Makes me irrationally annoyed.

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Facebook and Instahuns blaming the 'algorithm' for their 'reach' being low and then begging you to share their posts advertising their tacky wares.

It's not the algorithm luv, nobody's interested in your etched chopping boards 😒

• Haha

Trolleydollycoffeelover

My friend suggested to go for a picnic to take pics for Instagram. What the actual duck. She said she’d buy a nice rug and some photogenic looking food wtf stop the world, I want to get off

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
At Christmas “To you and yours, from me and mine”

FUCK OFF

Also for their kids first birthday “One whole year of loving you”

ALSO FUCK OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

jarv

VIP Member
Not something I’m sick of seeing as I’ve only seen this once but what in the name of good fuck is this about. A grown man did this. I would be mortified if my husband did this.
What the actual fuck I need the bloody rosetta stone to decipher that 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Pics of people clearly freezing their tits off in the beer garden trying to pretend they're living their best life

• Haha