Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I want to start off by saying that I am not the biggest fan of gender reveals but I think the ones where you are just cutting into a cake are nice enough. I mean, everyone loves cake.

But I cannot understand why you’d upload a gender reveal video where you do not look excited. I’ve just watched one where the couple just had an awkward giggle followed by a few seconds of awkward silence before someone shouted out the gender. No hugging each other, no excitement, nothing. I think even if you didn’t mind either way, there should still be some sort of reaction, surely?!
Do you remember there names
Asking for a friend

Not sure if this has been mentioned but putting a picture up on Facebook of a debit / credit cards you’ve found showing the card number, expiry date, full name and potentially sort code and account number! I get people want to be helpful but it’s a bank card, just cut it up and you’ve done your good deed by not going on a spending spree like some people would! Alternatively pop it in to a local branch of the bank or finally maybe message people with the same name asking if they’ve lost a debit card but don’t give details such as which bank it is so you can ask them some information to ensure it’s back to the right person!! So many people are posting pics of them in local groups. If it was my bank card I would be cancelling straight away so there’s no point in loads of strangers on the internet trying to return it and everyone seeing my card details, I’ve seen loads posted in a local group recently which has about 30 members!
Oops I meant 30k members!!

Scottish people will get this. I DO NOT CARE FOR 40 DIFFERENT PICTURES OF YOU AND YOUR WEIRD PAL FROM WORK UP ANOTHER MUNRO.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely

I don’t like people who a year since that start of covid no longer are polite or nice just down right rude, they communicate on social media in the same way that they do to there loved ones whilst locked up with the poor sods, and get away with (particularly women seem to be guilty) some of what is spouted is vile
We all need a good kick up the arse

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
One that’s bugged me this week.
My friend eloped a few weeks ago and only announced in the week after and one of her friends HAD to comment saying ‘omg so glad the news is out/ we can finally talk about it!’ She said the same thing on her FB and Instagram post!! Wow well done you knew before the general public... it’s just such a petty snidey thing!!!
If they eloped was she even invited?? 😂 how cringe if she wasn’t even there!

prozacprincess

VIP Member
I'm on this dodgy Mummy group (don't ask why) on FB and all today girls have been doing posts saying 'who's punching?' With a pic of them and their fella. As if someone is gonna comment saying 'woah girl, your fella is fit you know you're well punching' 🤣
What does that even mean ? I must be getting old because I just can’t work that one out

Catlady1

VIP Member
I’ve got a good idea let’s go round all the spoons in our areas and help the vulnerable elderly who we’ve just rinsed our economy to save from a global pandemic to get pissed and put it on social media for make ourselves feel better 🤷‍♀️

Pinkii

VIP Member
I know this one woman who has a baby every time her husband has an affair, no lie! It's become a running joke. She takes him back everytime, and nine months later-band aid baby! (It's really quite sad really, but she's determined to keep the lousy rat, that's for sure!)
how many babies does she have? Lol

flutternutter

VIP Member
I wonder if we have the same friends. There is one girl who calls EVERYONE she knows her bestie, and she also posts attention-seeking "I feel like the ugly friend when I'm out with my crew" shit, and I can watch her timeline fill up with sycophantic crap telling her she's gawjus hun, sooo beautiful, amazing eyes etc etc. I have to sit on my hands to stop myself from typing 'Yeah, now you come to mention it you are a bit lacking in the looks department, love, have you considered cosmetic surgery? Or a bag over your head, bestie?' ;)
Sounds the same breed at least. None of that group of friends question her. Although they are all just as crazy in their own way so maybe that explains. Friends from other places think my tales of what goes on are insane, which at least keeps me sane as i often think i am being the bitch by complaining