Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest one when someone posts something on Facebook such as Fuming 😡😡😡 someone asks everything ok and they respond I will DM you.... pisses me off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
More related to influencers, but the weird bent pose they do, its soooo ANNOYING. makes them look deformed.

These 2 are the worst for it. Just stand normally for love of god
Looks like they are dying for a piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People who can’t accept a difference of opinion but actually spend waste time seeking those opinions out online 🥴 so unhealthy.

Reactions: 13
More related to influencers, but the weird bent pose they do, its soooo ANNOYING. makes them look deformed.

These 2 are the worst for it. Just stand normally for love of god
This is how I look in photos but that’s just because I’m awkward. Why would you pose like this on purpose😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree with PP the posts that are along the lines of major drama going down but then they decide they won’t give anymore details and people should mind their own business 🤷🏼‍♀️ witch please spill the tea or duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To advertise shoes. Can see 1.
So why not just take a pic of the shoes close up? Bizarre life and way to earn a living. 🤷‍♀️
What’s with the stupid pose too? Does she think it looks sexy? It makes her look like the lights are on but nobody’s home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s with the stupid pose too? I think she thinks it looks sexy? It makes her look like the lights are on but nobody’s home.
Hahaha not sure there was other pics too but why crouch down to show off shoes? Just take pics of the bloody shoes!! That is what you are advertising

Reactions: 8
Seeing or hearing "influencers" try and convince us of the following:

Screenshot_20210401-113019_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So called 'influencers'. At my age, I have tried it, smoked it, worn it, done it and can wear the 'T' shirt....lol.

Reactions: 4
All the constant "positivity" "positive vibes" and "your mindset is everything" nonsense from influencers. And very well off influencers at that who already come from a family with money. And don't even get me started on the "hard work pays off" bullshit from these same very privileged influencers who pretend they worked so hard to be driving around in extremely expensive luxury cars carrying designer handbags with them.

No babe, you didn't work hard, daddy's bank card did. And it's real easy to have a positive mindset when you're living in a mansion never having to worry about paying bills or buying food cause your rich parents take care of that.

I'm so tired of having this manifestation nonsense rammed down my throat from people who manifested nothing besides daddy swiping his platinum credit card to make their dreams come true.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
April fools jokes by companies on social media. Some of them are good but others are terrible. Build a Bear have put out an ad with a discount code for 25% off, the ad links directly to their website but the code doesn’t work as it’s an ‘April fools’ joke. What exactly is funny about that, just seems like an underhanded way to get people on their website, it’s put me off even looking🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
April fools jokes by companies on social media. Some of them are good but others are terrible. Build a Bear have put out an ad with a discount code for 25% off, the ad links directly to their website but the code doesn’t work as it’s an ‘April fools’ joke. What exactly is funny about that, just seems like an underhanded way to get people on their website, it’s put me off even looking🙄
Some have been good, others just plan daft. But that is stupid and not funny.
One I follow did Irn-bru golden wonder crisps. Jalapeno flavoured water. Erm yeah believable. But gross thoughts

Reactions: 3
Omg if I see one more influencer doing an ad for that stupid sky "what should I watch" function I am going to scream lol!!

Reactions: 5
My nan shares lost dog posts that are either really old or the dog was lost miles and miles away from where we are. For some reason she always includes her full postcode on the post and I don’t know why. So instead of just typing ‘shared’ she will put ‘shared de98 5ke’?????🤷🏻‍♀️
This has made my night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.