Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I think when people, including celebrities, royals and politicians can't make a gesture without showing everyone how awesome they are for doing it something has gone wrong with society.
The holier-than-thou people posting photos of food saying "oh, just off to the food bank" are the worst. It feels wrong to use someone else's suffering as a way to make you look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

MunHun

VIP Member
A lot of people who jumped on the Be Kind bandwagon are massive cunts. I do literally be dumbstruck by some people’s lack of self awareness when they are posting all these positive mental health quotes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Anyone doing slimming world. Any of the fuckers. Hey I was one. However I cannot fucking stand the food pictures! A sad ham salad “pickled onions for speed” PISS OFF!!! FIBRE ONE BARS PISS OFF. CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA PISS OFF. PRETEND PIZZAS PISS OFF

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
People who share posts about missing dogs/someone flashing them in the park/I’ve found a bank card posts....without checking to see that it’s in the opposite end of the country from them and all their followers

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Girls who posts throwback holiday pics on their stories like this
20210509_092200.png

With 'holiday dreaming💭' or 'take me back😭' next to it

• Haha

DinosaursLayEggs

The fact that everyone and their mother had started up their own “business”. First it was brownies, then it was resin bookmarks, then strawberries dipped in chocolate, now candles and those chocolate hearts. I’m all for doing what you want, but you have to be mega good to build up your own business in an oversaturated market

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Probably been said a dozen times on here.

But people from my days in school who were notorious bullies now preaching online about mental health and how they suffer from anxiety and depression when in reality they’re more than likely on a comedown from the night before.

Especially this girl who I knew made several people lives hell and even caused one girl to exchange schools who is constantly preaching about how words can hurt and how people just need to be nicer yet in her 6 years of secondary school never had a nice word to say about anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When someone announces their pregnancy and then their mate comments saying 'OMMMGGG IT'S FINALLY OUT THE BAAAAAGGG💙💖💙💖💙' Ooh well done you knew before the official announcement, you're so ✨special✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

LinaLamont

Fucking weirdos on Twitter who are like ‘My 3 year old just said Mummy *in depth analysis of trendy political topic*. If a toddler can see this, why can’t the government?’. Can you not just post your opinions without lying about your child to make a point?

• Haha
I have a girl from school on fb and she posts things like 'can't believe I was in co op today and a bloke asked for my number when I was looking so rough' .. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I'm not on any social media for all the reasons listed in the last 16 pages.
However I do love YouTube. It is only in lockdown have I found that there are 'youtubers' and everybody seems to have a channel and it's 'welcome back to my channel' and then these random nobodies talk about themselves for the next 20 mins. It's a narcissists dream.
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole. I am shocked at the number of generic boring, dull channels there are with such boring people who seem to genuinely believe they have a purpose or that what they say is interesting. Incredible.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Articles popping up on my feed about women who are 'mortified' that their kid has taken one of their sex toys to school (or some other salacious problem to that effect). They are always 'mortified' yet somehow are absolutely OK about posing for a story about it for LadBible/The Sun/The Mirror, etc.

• Haha

SmeatonsStar

People trying to sell / give away absolute sh*t via local FB groups just to save them a tip run.

A bloke on our estate group has sadly lost his Mum recently but is now trying to give away an entire house clearance of crap. Some highlights: a torn wheeled shopping bag, elastic straps (no, me neither); a meal lap tray (stained); incomplete jigsaws; old towels (frayed & stained); half used herbs & spices; rusty garden furniture. Just hire a skip mate.
He’s off again......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

avabella

VIP Member
Any sentence, meme, GIF, story, anecdote, general conversation which mentions

‘Staying safe’
‘Keeping others safe’
‘When it’s safe to do so’

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I see this all the time with my pals teenage daughters. They have like 60 comments on a profile pic so of course I’m like what the hell let’s read.

“Beautiful” “Says you”
“My gal” “Love you always”
“She’s my bestie” “Love you my gal”
“Unreal” “Love you so much”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Warpaint

VIP Member
People who post about relatives Birthdays like it's an award speech. It's normally like "Would like to wish my fabulous Aunt Gertrude a wonderful birthday. The most kind, warm, beautiful person you could ever wish me meet. A proud niece right here!" etc. Then of course the collage of awkward looking selfies from over the years.

• Haha
  • Heart

FoksiOska

VIP Member
People who are STILL falling for fake companies on Facebook being set up and doing too good to be true giveaways. A common favourite being "Mr Smith was unable to pick up his Range Rover today so we're giving it away!"
I saw one tonight where a fake Harvester account has been created and is allegedly giving away free meals. The amount of people who have commented sating that they have filled in all the details - aka giving all of their personal details to a load of scammers. There were even people saying how "tHEY aSkEd Me FoR LoAdS oF pErSoNaL dETaILs🥴" but still filled in the dodgy form!!! Honestly..

• Haha