Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Might have been posted in the previous threads but the mums who post pictures of their kids rash like “what could this be...?”
And the mums that reply, but every reply is different:
“Just prickly heat hun❤
“Nappy rash”
“OMG meningitis get to A&E now”
“Lukz lyk a viral infekshion bbe”

Just take your kid to a pharmacy or ring 111 if you’re concerned. Why post it on Facebook?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Those posts that are like

'List of the ANGRIEST girls'

Then a list of loads of the most common girls names

And a girl with a common name tagging another girl with a common name in it, cos their names are both on it and saying 'lmaooo so true x'

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DinosaursLayEggs

Mrs Hinch and the way everyone recommends that my boyfriend I and follow her because we are buying a house this year. No thanks 🙅🏼‍♀️ I don’t want to see her grey house all over my Instagram nor do I need cleaning tips from her, my mum taught me well enough. Just fed up of everyone recommending her as if she’s the first person in the world to clean her house.

Reactions: 55

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Also, do these people have hygiene certificates? I didn’t think you were allowed to sell foodstuffs from home without one? I suspect a lot of them don’t.

This morning’s annoyance - influencers who say “sneak peak”. It’s peek. PEEK! To peek is to look at something, a peak is the top of a fucking mountain. Aaaaargh!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
Its been said a lot already... but how are people still so effing stupid and share fake pages. A harvester page offering a free meal... created today and all you have to do is click on a very dodgy link and enter all your details. Bargain

Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Manifesting, what the bloody hell does this even mean? Just read a post from a halfwit who insists she was 'manifesting' all through her pregnancy so she would have a calm, relaxed baby. According to her it worked.😳 Doesn't every one hope for a calm baby, never heard anyone sat gee hope I get the kid that screams non stop 23 hours a day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
People who write to their kids on social media including a black and white picture of the kid sleeping or something, shit that goes something like “dear Poppy, it’s been a while since I’ve talked about my love for you, I know I’m not always perfect or the most patient, but just like you learn from me I learn from you blablabla....” Especially if their kid is far too young to even read let alone be on instagram. Honestly don’t get the point of it, guess it’s all part of portraying a certain image for the gram. Vomit inducing. I love my kids, but that goes without saying when you’re a parent. Can’t stand these parents who act like they are the only people in the world to love their children because they choose to plaster it all over social media.

People getting their knickers in a bunch over others not filling their feed with stuff about poor baby Azaylia. Sorry but fuck off. It’s very sad, but it’s a child I don’t know or have any sort of connection with. I’m not going to use a sick or dead child to virtue signal on social media over how lovely and compassionate I am. People changing their profile pictures orange and stuff like that, sorry but I find it all nausea inducing. It was the same when Captain Tom passed away. Grief tourists. Absolutely ghoulish.

Im on a few uk theme park groups and it annoys me seeing posts like “hi, my son is 8 will abc ride be suitable”. Idk hun, we don’t know what your son is like. If he’s tall enough then he will be as safe as anyone else. It’s the equivalent of posting to ask what time the supermarket closes when you could literally just google it. Morons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I don't know will this be unpopular but I can't stand seeing people repost happy birthday posts from their friend's insta stories to their own stories. It seems very cringe and narcissistic to me? "looks at all the people who said happy birthday to me!!!". I have a friend who gets angry at me each year because I say happy birthday to her privately and she outright gets pissy that I don't make a post for her. It's so bizarre to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

ADBABE

Chatty Member
People who post things like “Wash load on, bathroom cleaned and hoovered everywhere now time to pick up little man from school” on Facebook 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

arcanine

Where do I start?! Half of these have deffo been mentioned already but......

- People who post every fucking second of their night out on their Insta stories. We get it, your entire personality (or lack of) revolves around alcohol. Your night out can't have been that fun if you've been on your phone filming everything for 2 hours
- "Fresh Sunday walks" :sick:
- Local Facebook crime/neighbourhood watch groups who post the second a white van or someone with an Irish or Romanian accent is in the vicinity of a dog
- People that can't spell. You're in your thirties and you're still spelling 'can't' as 'carn't' and 'college' as 'collage'
- New mums that act like they're some sort of parenting guru - similarly new homeowners who act like they're an expert on buying and renovating houses
- Mums who post every single time their kid does ANYTHING. I PROMISE you, no-one is arsed about your kid except for you, your immediate family members and maybe a handful of your close friends. Create a Whatsapp group or something!
- Grey/beige nurseries and baby/toddler clothes
- Gender reveals
- Mums posting photos of piles of presents on Xmas/Birthdays and piles of Easter Eggs on Easter for a kid that is usually under the age of 3 and doesn't understand or appreciate anything - especially tasteless in the middle of a pandemic
- Everyone and their dog having a 'business' that they get bored of after 2 months, usually shilling shite wax melts, personalised tat, 'treat boxes', fake perfumes or overpriced holidays as an 'independent travel agent'. Usually accompanied with posts about being a 'boss babe' and being your own boss and how everyone with a 9-5 job is a slave to capitalism
- TikTok dances. Half of them use the exact same moves!
- Influencers in general
- People wishing happy birthday/Mothers Day/Fathers Day to someone who doesn't have social media. Or even worse, people wishing happy birthday to celebrities :oops:
- The sudden obsession with crystals and spirituality? 7 times out of 10 the person is also a conspiracy theorist that doesn't believe COVID is real and has a strange obsession with paedos
- Kpop
- Lip fillers
- People who have a separate FB or Insta account for their kid/pet/their boring new build

I think I'm done, lmao, but I can definitely think of more

WAIT! One more...

The term 'fur babies'. I love animals and have dogs and cats myself but that term makes me balk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
People posting videos of their feral children misbehaving. Your 2 year old is drawing all over your walls (again), how about put your phone down and take the pen off of him. Your toddler is screaming blue murder and throwing things across the aisle in Tesco? How about put your phone down and deal with them. It’s not funny or cute. The people I mean aren’t showing a one off thing either it’s every other day a video of their kids being “spirited” 🙄 and them clearly being more interested in Instagram stories than showing them any kind of boundaries or discipline.

Reactions: 40

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
People trying to flog ‘sweet cones’ which is just a cone shape bag they’ve filled with flumps and sweets they bought from Home Bargains for a grand total of about 50p and wrapped a bit of ribbon round the top, trying to sell them for £5 a pop. No hun I’ll just go to Home Bargains myself thanks 😂

Someone on my Facebook runs a baking business, the cakes etc look nice but she’s always posting pictures of her kids with cake mix all over them and sticky fingers near the finished product, makes me itch 🤣 it seems a fairly successful ‘business’ but I do wonder if these people are paying tax or have appropriate hygiene certificates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40