Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People moaning about not being able to go on holiday
Drives me up the wall. Desperate for their week in tenerife , etc. Have a holiday in Britain. Go up to Scotland, or the Coast.
100s of miles of sandy beaches, temperatures in the 86f+ in mid Summer , bars and cafes everywhere, get those tills ringing !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also when someone posts a holiday picture with 'take me back' .. just go back.

These annoy me as they are usually accompanied by a photo of them wearing a bikini. Its obvious they just wanted to post a pic of them wearing a bikini....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those posts that are like

'List of the ANGRIEST girls'

Then a list of loads of the most common girls names

And a girl with a common name tagging another girl with a common name in it, cos their names are both on it and saying 'lmaooo so true x'

• Haha
Reactions: 60

And a girl with a common name tagging another girl with a common name in it, cos their names are both on it and saying 'lmaooo so true x'
Not one part of this was a lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DO NOT wish me happy birthday on Facebook. I haven’t seen you since we left school in 2006, I wouldn’t even say hello to you if I saw you in the street. In fact, I don’t know why you’re still on my ‘friends’ list! Just don’t bother!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People who moan about being bored of other human's children but constantly put photos of their beloved dogs on social media for all to gush over

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And there is always a really American name on the list too like Brandy or Mindy.
My name is fairly common in North America and it's always on those lists. I'm pretty laid back but that list gets my nostrils flaring:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also when someone posts a holiday picture with 'take me back' .. just go back.
Was just thinking this yesterday! Case in point:

These annoy me as they are usually accompanied by a photo of them wearing a bikini. Its obvious they just wanted to post a pic of them wearing a bikini....
Yep! If they were really missing the place wouldn't they post a picture of the beautiful scenery?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When girls go out to celebrate a birthday, and one of them posts an Instagram story and they all share it immediately afterwards. Can’t be that good a night out if you’re all on Instagram sharing what each other posted

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When someone asks a question in a group and loads of people reply but don't actually answer the question. Surely you just wouldn't say anything if you don't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When someone asks a question in a group and loads of people reply but don't actually answer the question. Surely you just wouldn't say anything if you don't know!
I have seen this on Amazon questions too, people answering that they don't have the product, what ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Omg stop I can’t help but tag my friends when I see them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Also ‘these men owe their partners a spa break’ i tag my bf too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have seen this on Amazon questions too, people answering that they don't have the product, what ?!?
They drive me nuts! “Is the colour true to life?”... “don’t know sorry, haven’t bought it” or when people leave reviews with “gift for my daughter, not opened it yet”. Why are you wasting everyone’s time?! They need to reinstate the unhelpful button.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those competitions people share to win this ✨camper van✨ ✨trip to disneyland✨ ✨range rover ✨

they are FAKE people. Come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am SICK of seeing normal people and "influencers" alike posting "not posed" pictures that they have CLEARLY spent 40 minutes posing for, filtering and editing, and defo have a camera roll of about 72 images of the same "not posed" pose! Sick! Of! It!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Posts in groups that start with "Delete if not allowed..." like the group admins need their permission to delete their post :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People trying to sell / give away absolute sh*t via local FB groups just to save them a tip run.

A bloke on our estate group has sadly lost his Mum recently but is now trying to give away an entire house clearance of crap. Some highlights: a torn wheeled shopping bag, elastic straps (no, me neither); a meal lap tray (stained); incomplete jigsaws; old towels (frayed & stained); half used herbs & spices; rusty garden furniture. Just hire a skip mate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.