Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaclowns

VIP Member
From her vlog that was the final stretch of park run and sprint finish. As much as I dislike these two pricks, I don’t think that’s sped up tbh. Still a shit reel though

Reactions: 1

runderpants

Tits out happens tonight

as I’ve said so many times, she’s fishing for a free spot like that punk Anna from the running show. It’s all one big beg knowing she won’t earn it, so she’s hoping that she gets noticed for trying and the heartstrings with the story are pulled and then magically she gets a spot
Tits out 😂

Does anyone know what time this bonkfest begins?

Fraggle Rock

She not into those ASICS speed shoes she bought then? Actually, were they gifted?! Can't remember.
I just read her post, she's got the hump it wasn't a PB on Strava and she was expecting one. Wonder if she's expecting another in tomorrow's half?
What half is she doing tomorrow?

Camperfan

VIP Member
If you watch all her reels it really does showcase how bad her form is. She barely lifts her feet! Surely her live in coach would be working with her on form?!

pearlyboots

Saw that, he's been advertising spaces the last couple of months, usually he just says he has one or two spots but looks like people have better things to spend their money on.

I got my PB at Aviemore 10k, fantastic fast downhill route, but unfortunately they have changed it to a hilly trail race! My previous PB was at Loch Ness 10k, another downhill route 😂
Are you doing Loch Ness 10K this year? I’ve entered it 😬