thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Tits get on last night?
Tits out happens tonight

This is what I don’t get - IF (and it’s a big IF) she does BQ one day, then what?
as I’ve said so many times, she’s fishing for a free spot like that punk Anna from the running show. It’s all one big beg knowing she won’t earn it, so she’s hoping that she gets noticed for trying and the heartstrings with the story are pulled and then magically she gets a spot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tits out happens tonight

as I’ve said so many times, she’s fishing for a free spot like that punk Anna from the running show. It’s all one big beg knowing she won’t earn it, so she’s hoping that she gets noticed for trying and the heartstrings with the story are pulled and then magically she gets a spot
Tits out 😂

Does anyone know what time this bonkfest begins?

Going to be optimistic and say he will be close tonight purely because he won't allow himself to crash twice in a row after making a big deal about it.

It'll either be a slight PB/just over, or injury.

Reactions: 6
And really, what's Kels story?

Using her tragedy from years ago as a reason, which just makes no sense. She has done something before for him, so it's purely for the sob story to get a spot.

And then what? She is sacrificing time with her current children for this pipedream. She doesn't have a job so it's not relatable or inspiring. She eats a tit diet and is a terrible example of T1. She over trains with minimal results.

Why the HELL would ANY company want to gift her a spot?

Reactions: 10
How did it take Tits 11 days to edit his vlog for his last 5k?? Did it take that long to put a positive spin on it? How can he call himself a content creator?

Thank you for being on top of things. I saw that Tits ran 5 miles this morning - what moron runs 5 miles the morning of a race? I don't think even elite athletes would do something like that.
And 16 yesterday and the day before!! Pure stupidity.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How did it take Tits 11 days to edit his vlog for his last 5k?? Did it take that long to put a positive spin on it? How can he call himself a content creator?
Incredible really. The guy they were with in Chamonix churned out his content pretty quickly including a flashy reel that Tits and Kel could never even do (waiting for them to now show me their version of it in approx 11-13 working days 😂)

Also as predicted, absolutely little/if any sight of Buff stuff since landing back in the UK

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for being on top of things. I saw that Tits ran 5 miles this morning - what moron runs 5 miles the morning of a race? I don't think even elite athletes would do something like that.
What an idiot. They annoyed me too much at the weekend but I can’t turn off this race/sub 15 car crash.

Reactions: 3
It’s obvious his addiction to exercise and overtraining means more to him than sub 15.

There is absolutely no need to run the amount he does

It’s obvious his addiction to exercise and overtraining means more to him than sub 15.

There is absolutely no need to run the amount he does
If they actually worked or volunteered they wouldn’t have the energy (physical or
mental) to run that much.

One summer, when the curriculum changed for the nth time it was so hard to get my head around, my marathon was binned. I needed to spend my holiday trying to figure out how to teach the new stuff. Running can help, but sometimes work is just too much and we all need to watch a Netflix thing to relax.

The fact that they can run all these miles ALL the time just shows how empty their life is.

If they don’t need to work in a traditional job fine. Not everyone does. But they could give back because all I see are two people with nothing better to do with their time than exercise.

Tits time.🏅

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mr Fraggle has just informed me that there will probably be two races tonight (depending on numbers) with the faster race being at 7.30pm. Sorry!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.