thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I looked at Strava this am, it said she ran yesterday, so I think she might have hid it. Which, assuming Strava was right, if she hid it is likely because it was a 💩 run. And knowing how these two are “so transparent” 😂, her radio silence speaks volumes.

Reactions: 3
Tits video from the 10k, why the duck can’t he say Absolutely?! It’s not APPsolutley you massive clown

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Either injured or ill. True to form not mention whatsoever of yesterday's no show despite their claim to "keep showing up" and sharing the "highs and the lows".
She'll claim her lack of posting is out of respect, but if she'd done her long run/race yesterday we'd most definitely have heard about it.

Tits video from the 10k, why the duck can’t he say Absolutely?! It’s not APPsolutley you massive clown
Is this a Welsh thing though? I grew up partly in Wales, learnt Welsh etc and I'm always being corrected on my pronunciation of some English words which I grew up only hearing with a Welsh accent.

Reactions: 4
Im confused.

Run yesterday or today? Or both, but no long run?If she was injured surely she wouldn’t run at all?

Im not on Strava but way too invested I know 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh someone above said there was but might have been hidden?
I don't think there necessarily was a run yesterday that was hidden. I've noticed before sometimes that Strava says "last run yesterday" when people actually ran the day before and think it's just a Strava glitch. Also, she's posted crap runs and aborted runs many times before so I don't see why she would hide a bad run. In terms of running today, still possible she does have some sort of injury - she's ran with "niggles" many times before, sharing on her YouTube how she stops many times to stretch.

Reactions: 3
Is this a Welsh thing though? I grew up partly in Wales, learnt Welsh etc and I'm always being corrected on my pronunciation of some English words which I grew up only hearing with a Welsh accent.
Nope not a Welsh thing, more like a wankers thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think there necessarily was a run yesterday that was hidden. I've noticed before sometimes that Strava says "last run yesterday" when people actually ran the day before and think it's just a Strava glitch. Also, she's posted crap runs and aborted runs many times before so I don't see why she would hide a bad run. In terms of running today, still possible she does have some sort of injury - she's ran with "niggles" many times before, sharing on her YouTube how she stops many times to stretch.
Hmmmm .. interesting then but the radio silence is odd as she does usually share the good, bad and ugly. Deffo something up!

Reactions: 2
Something is definitely up. Last week felt "off" even before yesterday's lack of runs/SM posts. I was half thinking she was secretly going for a PB time on Sunday as last week felt more like a taper week but today's odd run and "only" 36 miles last week does suggest something is up, unless she has consciously decided that she's been overdoing it so is taking some rest. That seems a tad sensible though 🤔

Reactions: 6
How predictable...things don't go Kelly's way, so she goes silent. That must be one insufferable household right now between her moping and Matt's PB gloating.

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with Titt’s shorts!! they are way too short with that cut bit on the sides. Feel sick watching him run in them with the bit of short flapping up in the wind exposing more of his legs 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Throwing it out there - she’s preggers again. Or she knows Amsterdam is getting closer and she needs to start the excuse early, sow the seeds for her sheep followers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They’re both as bad as each other going silent and not sharing the bad or hard times, yet always claim they do which is APPsolute crap!! They’ll still have everyone up their arse though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I think it's probably something as simple as she is injured due to overtraining. But she obviously can't/won't admit that.

Reactions: 5
Throwing it out there - she’s preggers again. Or she knows Amsterdam is getting closer and she needs to start the excuse early, sow the seeds for her sheep followers
Preggers again; Tits not the father and he's too obsessed with himself to even notice. When the penny drops, there would be initial anger quickly followed by happiness once he realises the additional child support / government benefits can fund him some more running gear.

Yes, this theory has legs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.