thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it wrong i kind of want to do this now!? can't be a legit PB with that elevation drop though. its like Boston marathon not being world record legal cos of the elevation drop
I would also like to partake in this race now. 😂 I need all the help I can get at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Come on, who’s up for some tits coaching you all know you want too… 🥴
Saw that, he's been advertising spaces the last couple of months, usually he just says he has one or two spots but looks like people have better things to spend their money on.
I would also like to partake in this race now. 😂 I need all the help I can get at the moment.
I got my PB at Aviemore 10k, fantastic fast downhill route, but unfortunately they have changed it to a hilly trail race! My previous PB was at Loch Ness 10k, another downhill route 😂

Saw that, he's been advertising spaces the last couple of months, usually he just says he has one or two spots but looks like people have better things to spend their money on.
Unfortunately turns out that the bots behind the purchased followers aren't the best coaching client material

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No matter how many spots are available they will always say "a few" as want to give the illusion of it being something limited and sought after. Sounds like he's running out of gullible souls with deep pockets.

Reactions: 10
Yep he didn’t flog his coaching for ages. It’s a fickle business and it’s clear that a lot of people have jumped from Tits to others who don’t use an exercise addition as the basis of their whole plan

Reactions: 5

I got my PB at Aviemore 10k, fantastic fast downhill route, but unfortunately they have changed it to a hilly trail race! My previous PB was at Loch Ness 10k, another downhill route 😂
Are you doing Loch Ness 10K this year? I’ve entered it 😬

Yep he didn’t flog his coaching for ages. It’s a fickle business and it’s clear that a lot of people have jumped from Tits to others who don’t use an exercise addition as the basis of their whole plan
There’s also the cost of living crisis and I would say coaching is a luxury, but I can’t quite equate Welshtits with luxury…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has Kelly done a second easy run today? 6 miles earlier and 4 this eve. So that she can write it in her expensive paper journal? What a privileged mother of 4, time for double runs and then some time journalling. But she works so hard! She doesn't half ass it! She's so inspirational! FFS.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t tonight his bonk night v4?
Double run day today, he didn't actually name the race did he??

Are you doing Loch Ness 10K this year? I’ve entered it 😬
No, unfortunately I entered the virtual London Marathon and it's the same day or I would have. Enjoy it, it's a great race even though the last km seems twice as long as the rest!

Why has Kelly done a second easy run today? 6 miles earlier and 4 this eve. So that she can write it in her expensive paper journal? What a privileged mother of 4, time for double runs and then some time journalling. But she works so hard! She doesn't half ass it! She's so inspirational! FFS.
Especially after her son's first day at secondary school, maybe spend some family together in the evening?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.