thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

What’s got more chances of happening?

• Kelly running UTMB

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Kelly BQing

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tits getting that sub 15 5k

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Tits signing up for another Iron Man

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Kelly not pausing her watch whilst running

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • A marathon PB for either of them

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Both of them volunteering at Parkrun

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Kelly getting a new coach

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Well done to @the_chafe_is_real for the winning title!

Could someone TLDR? I’ve been on holiday and dealing with a family bereavement so I’m not as up to date as I usually am even though I have been lurking!

Old thread -

• Heart
Reactions: 7
TL:DR
It's been a busy few weeks in the Kels-Tits household, unless you're one of their kids, their house, or their dog.
Tits went swimming once for his IronMan 70.3, realised swimming is actually hard, and shifted priorities to going ALL IN on Sub 15 5K.
He attempted 3 times for the 5K and each time came up well short of the target - guess all those miles didn't pay off. But we'll never know because he doesn't actually recap what happened when things go tits up.
Kells' BQ goal was manifested by colouring, but her real goal is to run a 100km week.
She did run a PB, but that was just pacing someone else to a sub 30-minute run - GOOD JOB KELS!
Harri's only outside enjoyment is stroller miles with the Kels-Tits crew - thankfully his parents REALLY WANT IT, otherwise he'd never get any time to enjoy life.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks @snapdrag0n for the new thread and much love to you during a busy and tough time. Fab TLDR from @techgurladpi 👏🏻👏🏻
Thanks to Kells and Tits for the inspiration to go all in on a title bid. I dedicate this one to Harri - hope the poor little boy actually get to do something fun in his summer hols 😢

I did a bit of snooping and Kells isn’t on the UTMB start list… but she could have blagged a free trip I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks @snapdrag0n for the new thread and much love to you during a busy and tough time. Fab TLDR from @techgurladpi 👏🏻👏🏻
Thanks to Kells and Tits for the inspiration to go all in on a title bid. I dedicate this one to Harri - hope the poor little boy actually get to do something fun in his summer hols 😢

I did a bit of snooping and Kells isn’t on the UTMB start list… but she could have blagged a free trip I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kelly's UTMB index is nonexistent. She'll not be gifted a place in UTMB or any of the other races as they're strict on entries and don't let do-nothing influencers in on a freebie. I can't think any brand would be so stupid as to fly her to Chamonix just so she can 'document' the race? The return on investment would be zilch as it's not her scene and she knows feck all about it.

Reactions: 2
He attempted 3 times for the 5K and each time came up well short of the target - guess all those miles didn't pay off. But we'll never know because he doesn't actually recap what happened when things go tits up.
Obviously didn’t WANT IT enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got more hope of running UTMB than Kels and I can barely walk up two flights of stairs without getting puffed out atm or my foot hurting XD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she’ll give up on a BQ and go for a UTMB instead. To be fair it’s long but not that technical. The hardest thing about it is the Phd in maths you need to work out the qualifying criteria these days.

• Haha
I don’t know how to, or if you can cross quote from the previous thread but it speaks volumes that welshie hasn’t liked or commented on the.distanceprojects post about the team results showing him way behind the rest.

Also feel like his following post speaks volumes….

Attachments

After doing a hard 5k on Saturday that lemon tits has done a session. Lordy Lordy. Dumb dumb isn’t familiar with recovery.

I don’t know how to, or if you can cross quote from the previous thread but it speaks volumes that welshie hasn’t liked or commented on the.distanceprojects post about the team results showing him way behind the rest.

Also feel like his following post speaks volumes….
He has liked it now

• Haha
That Mrs LED has put a comment on Kells Insta about her “expert pacing” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeah ok, let’s see how her expert pacing is on marathon day, if she even makes the start line. Absolute jokes.

• Haha
Is her exciting week literally just live tracking people doing ultras… like their romantic weekend away on their phones live tracking a marathon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Mrs LED has put a comment on Kells Insta about her “expert pacing” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeah ok, let’s see how her expert pacing is on marathon day, if she even makes the start line. Absolute jokes.
To be fair, I'm surprised she was able to slow herself down to just under 10-minute mile pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.