thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we do a poll on how many times after this weekend we’ll see them in their gear? Maybe Tits but not her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cannot articulate how much he gives me the ick 🤢

Will anyone from the ultra running community even know who they are? Cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The receding gums and poor dentition is not a great advert for their diets

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned that this was on a website people could apply for. Can anyone tell me what it is? Would love a free trip to Chamonix to rep a brand I never wear! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has she sped up that running video on her latest post too? I’m sure she’s been called out here for doing that before…

Reactions: 5
They are an embarrassment, did they go away at all with the poor kids this year!?

Do any of these companies keep track of how many people buy items on the back of these types of posts, I‘d have a guess it’s as much as chocolate fireguard sales!

Reactions: 5
Invited by Buff or applied for a trip with Buff?

It’s all in the context

Actual pricks.

Presume they sell this to the babysitters as ‘work’?!

Anyone watched the Vlog yet?

Reactions: 7
Wasn't it the Dublin Frontrunner trip that the shagfest happened? If anyone feels like being nauseated even more this evening, check her story highlights from Dublin. 🤮 She was still wearing the ring. And was most definitely still married. All they do is lie. Such a shameful duo.
Hahaha. I also went back through some of her old IG stories / posts earlier to try and identify it but then realised she is just a big wind up merchant at all times so gave up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope it’s worth it in 5 months time when you realised you missed the last few days of your kids’ holiday and fuel is extortionate and inflation is creeping towards 18%.

I really hope it is because from where I am standing, it all looks a little bit fake.

View attachment 1527879
Im in shock, they literally are the lowest of the low. However i take comfort in that being such a horrific photo, wtf her teeth are so bad. Cant escape the effects of smoking and doughnuts forever. 🤮

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband just made a good point. Isn’t it funny they’ve both clearly paid for followers lately as they had massive spikes above normal in their follower count, but with that recently they’ve had the likes of tracksmith and buff gifted items/trips. So have that done that in order to meet a certain count for this or are they just being sad bellends and buying them to make it look like they’re popular? He reckons she’s clearly buying watch counts on YouTube too as no one would be interested in watching those and some of the numbers she’s had lately

Tits out on the trails, be interesting to see his shoe choice!
Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment watching his stories? He is the stiffest, most unnatural “influencer” I have ever seen 😩 he is fully dead behind the eyes, it creeps me out!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.