Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EverthingGlitters

OHs 1/2 PB is 1:56 and his marathon PB is 4:20. He’s hoping for around 4 hours at his next marathon but not sure when that’ll be - he certainly won’t be running more than 35 miles a week! No need for it.
My half is that and I ran my one and only marathon at 4:15 so she should be on for a very big PB come Amsterdam. But I didn’t run nearly the amount she does during my training.

Reactions: 1

EverthingGlitters

I don’t think she’s going for a BQ this time. I think she’s aiming for sub 4. If my suspicions are correct, she’ll be aiming for sub 1:50 today on the road to sub 4.

That said, I still don’t agree with an all out HM makes sense 2 weeks before your A race.
Agreed. Why not just focus on that A race instead of throwing all these other ones into the mix

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Think she said as she didn’t run she’s going to do another giveaway which I think I remember but of course no one ever knew who it went to!!
I think it went to someone I follow - who does actually have a BQ. Will see if I can find if there is a post about it.
Hopefully I’m not making this up as I’d hate to defend her when it isn’t warranted! 🤣

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
How does child support work in the UK? If the kids split their time evenly between parents, would Kelly still be getting lots of money?

They’re getting loads of freebies and race entries but can’t be making much money as “influencers.” What in the world will they do when forced to get real jobs? It’s got to happen in the not so distant future.

One of my running friends got asked to do this too but for England. Not quite sure how she was selected (will find out) but still pretty cool that she was!
It seems to be something that no-one knows about and even those that do know about it having raced “on behalf of” it - ie Tits - have posted nothing about it.

So this “for your nation” thing seems quite pointless and irrelevant?

Fraggle Rock

Heading to Bristol. One or both of them doing the 10k/Half Marathon then? Fairly sure they’ve had free entries off Great Run before so wouldn’t put it past them to have free entries now and have just forgotten to shill it at all.
I think Tits said he's doing the 10k. Surely Kells isn't doing either after yesterday's run. You'd like to think not!

Camperfan

VIP Member
Sorry my mistake, she said tomorrow's long run on her post. I assumed Cardiff was tomorrow since they were in Swansea (assumed dumping off of Harri so they could both run it, but since she seems to be child free this eve guess that part did happen!).

pickledplum5

Did anyone get a reply from Buff? One of their hats would have been perfect to help prevent some of that burn