thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone he’s coached will have stress fractures and be out of action
I know of someone who was coached by him, for a very short time. Almost immediately put on demanding track workouts when this person should have been base building for a good few months. Totally unsustainable

Reactions: 6
No matter how many spots are available they will always say "a few" as want to give the illusion of it being something limited and sought after. Sounds like he's running out of gullible souls with deep pockets.
Sounds like the baby daddy handouts and government benefits aren’t sufficient to fund his star-studded career. What a shame.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t tonight his bonk night v4?
I'm putting my money on the Battersea Park Under the lights 5k next Thursday. I'm sure I've seen other Instaw@nkers at previous races. Also it's a very Tits thing to do to drive to London for a 5k :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see a strava run or instagram post from wellogs (and the likes of Bester and every other insta gif) about running for the queen and how much they always loved her… 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm putting my money on the Battersea Park Under the lights 5k next Thursday. I'm sure I've seen other Instaw@nkers at previous races. Also it's a very Tits thing to do to drive to London for a 5k :rolleyes:
He did a 10 mile run this morning so surely that was a warm up for a 5k tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed this the other day. Hate this smug grin. And with that giant lip sore 🤢 She can't go a day without posting some stupid selfie, even with that on her mouth. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
24.35 was official time 🙄🙈 which is still a PB, but not what she's making it out to be.
Why doesn’t she just be honest! One thing I can’t stand is lairs and yet these two pathetic idiots continue to lie and every muppet following them is all over them licking their arses as if everything they say is gospel!! They really need to start being called out, it’s embarrassing, the only PB they should be aiming for is more time spent with those poor kids

Reactions: 6
When you’re a consistent 60 mile a weeker (sessions and all), absolutely full time “athlete” (cough), living with your actual coach 🤮 - I’d be looking for a bit more than a 24 min parkrun….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.