Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irunforfun

VIP Member
Another account that feels like it’s aimed at Kels and Tits.
View attachment 1623026
Feeling rather naive as I’ve always had a time goal in mind and run at the required pace to achieve it (I am aware I’m very lucky and probably have some genetic advantage for long distance speed). Can someone explain to me how your training tells you what time you should be aiming for? I have a half soon (not run one in 3+ years as prefer mara) and have absolutely no idea how to pace it/what to aim for?!

Reactions: 1

Lemming312

VIP Member
HOLD UP! She threw up halfway for a 24 minute parkrun? JFC, that's not right. She is pushing her body way beyond what it's capable of.
I was just going to say the same thing, lack of oxygen will make you throw up so she's obviously pushing too hard and her body isn't capable of sustaining that pace.

So according to Tits's stories he left for London over 2 hours ago so is essentially AWOL for the whole day (assuming he's travelling back tonight) for the sake of 15mins of running....🤯🤯🤯🤯
That's what I thought too, he obviously just wants a day to himself, which would be fair enough if he reciprocated.

LKC100

Tracksmith have definitely gone down in my estimation. Didn't think a grabby no mark was their target demographic.

PawsDog

Chatty Member
Im confused.

Run yesterday or today? Or both, but no long run?If she was injured surely she wouldn’t run at all?

Im not on Strava but way too invested I know 😅

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
Running with fatigue puts you at a higher risk of injury too. I always run after strength training now, but I know not to push as hard if I’ve done a heavy session. Always running with fatigued legs must be miserable.