thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him scrapping off the top of her brownie is a sure sign of disordered eating. I used to do that kind of stuff because I was denying myself food but obviously bloody starving. I’d try and do things that people wouldn’t notice. I once ate all the raisins out of a box of fruit and nut, then convinced my boyfriend it must’ve been a faulty box 😂. Normal behaviour would be to just have a bowl of cereal. Normal behaviour for Matt would be, I’ve eaten your brownie so bought you a new one or I couldn’t resist so I cut it in half and had half. Sneaking a bit off the top, is not normal.

Reactions: 9
I find all her posts about food so repetitive and boring and just doing it to create a 'thing' that others tag her in. A million doughnuts, a million jars of Nutella, a million cokes.

Take today's post for example. 'cafe at end of a run stocking cold cokes' no tit. Practically every cafe in the world stocks it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she used to post this much about food? She’s lost a fair bit of weight, probably on tits weird plan and is probably starving, hense food obsessed

Reactions: 4
I really don't get why people do this on purpose. Is it to do with RunBritain rankings?
I know that at my local parkruns some of the fast runners won't take a token so their rivals don't know how well/badly they are running at the time.

He purposely didn’t take his bar code - what a bleeping knob
I see his name in the results??

Also, why are all his clients running on tired legs?

Reactions: 2
Also, why are all his clients running on tired legs?
I was literally coming here to comment this 🤣 feels a heck of a lot like someone is trying to desperately justify his bad training plans…

“Tired legs” seems to be the only coaching “strategy” this guy has! I think it’s replaced the phrases “rest day,” “cross training” and “S&C” in his vocabulary.

I wonder how many people he’s broken with excessive mileage 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That vlog is embarrassing! Being sick during a park run and being nervous for a park run?! Absolute joke and why do people take park run as if it’s a world major? Only these two brain dead pair of arses, they are honestly getting worse and worse as the weeks and months go on!

Still, I’m glad they had their Buff headwear to keep the sun off them during that gloriously sunny morning in Swansea yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I ran on tired legs today, it was totally tit! Completely my fault cause I miss planned my week and life things happened. First time it’s happened quite as drastically. Safe to say I’ll be binning my long run or next training run off if it happens again. Was not fun. If I was paying a coach that made my runs feel like that all the time…. I’d bin him off too!

Reactions: 5
Running with fatigue puts you at a higher risk of injury too. I always run after strength training now, but I know not to push as hard if I’ve done a heavy session. Always running with fatigued legs must be miserable.

Reactions: 1
Another day, another tit, sped up reel - I don’t understand why she does it! It looks so unnatural!

Pointless reel - it’s just a shaky sped up video of her running. Shame she didn’t have her lightweight Buff cap on that she was raving about just a couple of weeks ago.
she’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is even the point in that reel? Also speeding it up, does she think people can't tell it's sped up? She really needs to work on her form (sped up or not)

Another day, another tit, sped up reel - I don’t understand why she does it! It looks so unnatural!
I came here to word for word say this! 🤣
She’s running a 24 minute parkrun and speeding up to this level makes it look like she’s sub-20. If she did less miles and focused on technique she would be so much faster

From her vlog that was the final stretch of park run and sprint finish. As much as I dislike these two pricks, I don’t think that’s sped up tbh. Still a tit reel though

Reactions: 1
I assumed it was sped up as it was quite jerky...she definitely needs to work on her form if that's her sprint finish

Reactions: 3
If you watch all her reels it really does showcase how bad her form is. She barely lifts her feet! Surely her live in coach would be working with her on form?!

I noticed with her form she has that weird arm swing that welshtits does too. Tbh all of her form is atrocious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.