Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spyglass

Some of the comm ents on here regarding views on respite need addressing. I am a parent of a child who has complex medical needs.
Kathy has and is still continuing to paint parents of medically complex children in a bad light.
J didn't need the carers he got because he wasn't as medically complex as his mother liked to portray.
However there are children who do fit that criteria and reading some of the comments about leaving well kids and not being able to .... I just have to point out .... Kathy is the extreme. She's already painted us all in a bad light because of the go fund me's we all supposedly have for our disabled children..... now she's making people think that respite is like abandoning your child.

Respite is there for parents with medically complex children because it is needed. Parenting a child who has oxygen, seizures, medication hourly, needing turning in the night etc..... well its very very different to parenting a child who doesn't have those health problems. It's tiring.
We arnt all like Kathy. We don't milk the system for all its worth. We are greatful for the things we do get. The mobility car.... that I can assure you every single parent I know alongside me use the mobility scheme for our child. Not to look good posed with designer goods in. We always give back to others, we share others fundraisers, we put in others, we support each other, we love our children to the ends of the earth.
I do not want that twat painting a picture of SEN mums going off what that cunt is like. We arnt all exploiting out children, 'dumping' our kids in respite, living off fundraisers, driving around in Mercedes and living the High life.
This is exactly why a lot of the SEN community haven't supported her. She has damaged the reputation of a whole community and has successfully got people not wanting wanting give to fundraisers or giving people negative views on respite and the mobility scheme.
Shes the most ableist person I know and the whole point of her page was to advocate when she did the total opposite. She used her sons disability to financially gain, used his disability for sympathy and 'fame' and took advantage of the things other SEN parents fully appreciate and cherish such as the charities out there, the mobility scheme, respite, etc.
Respite is for those who need that help because trust me we need that little bit of help. She used it as a babysitting service and a stand in parent because she couldn't parent. Not because she wasn't able to. Not because her son was so so hard to look after but she just didn't want to and continually put other things before his needs.
Even now in death she is painting a bad light on grieving parents.
Please do not let that absolute disgrace of a SEN parent let alone parent of a child without disabilities distort your views on the things that come with the life myself and a lot of others lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
First comment here but this woman needs help. So we lost my baby niece suddenly from sepsis just over a year ago, my sister is still a shell of the person she was. I managed to meet my niece once before covid hit and lockdown. Her funeral allowed 12 of us and it was the most perfect day for her, quiet and personal. Now my sister travels by bus to baby’s bed with 4 other children in tow as often as she can. It is tidy, contained and extremely personal. She occasionally shares a picture so the family can see how she’s dressed it, Easter, Christmas & 1st Birthday. Now what I don’t understand is the need for these big lavish, almost ugly displays and sharing them on social media. Grief is all consuming and I understand the need to be heard/seen/understood. What I don’t get is the need to make money from a child’s passing, I don’t get the need to share their resting place, to allocate them a colour so everything then becomes them. To be perfectly honest I find it completely insulting. Every child that passes is just as important as the one before, every child deserves a legacy and to be remembered but that is by their family not complete strangers. Raise awareness and raise money for a cause but remember that families are going through this everyday and don’t have access to endless pots of money for lavish funerals etc. Some can’t even afford to take time for themselves and I think this vile woman and the begging mentality is disgusting. Personally I think Jaxon and Azaylia shouldn’t have their faces and some really sad pictures for all to see, I think they both went through such traumatic life experiences that they should be left to rest in death. Both these poor babies were constantly used for content and there comes a time when enough is enough. Let them sleep tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

mrslh

She knows exactly what to do to manipulate people !!

so here goes I know kaytee and kaytee no doubt by now knows who I am as she knows I lost my baby and am close enough to her for her to have guessed , The other day she posted on here and it was only me she came at because she knows who I am and she wants to shut me up and up until now I have but not anymore . I won’t say who I am but I am close enough to know the ins and outs . Many of you probably have wondered why I’ve been so invested on this thread and this is why . Kaytee ( Kathleen ) is the most manipulative person you will ever come across , for many years her family have told her to stop this circus but she didn’t . Many of you might wonder why she comes across so lonely and it’s simply because she is . She only wants to surround herself with people who have a high following . She won’t follow or speak to her own family members because she thinks she is better . She has been reported many times for the neglect on jaxon but nothing was ever done . Everything I have said on here has been true And I am glad others have seen her for the manipulative person she is . Her behaviour the last month has been very telling and many people including family have said the same thing . We thought loosing jaxon would wake her up and make her realise how she has been but sadly not . It’s obvious that she will never change and Its All about followers donations money and materialistic things that keep her happy . i will also say jaxons father and family are utterly disgusted by the merchandise shop but she won’t stop because it brings her money . I think now is the right time for me to step back at least for a few days because me and others close to her are absolutely disgusted by her behaviour and tensions are running high .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I want to know what her reason is for not visiting J before last night. A month is a long time to not visit your boy's grave who has only recently passed away. When she was in Morocco at the end of her stay she said the lights coming on at the house was a sign she needed to come back to J. She came back, I think she stayed a couple of days in London, came back to Nottingham for a 2 or 3 days then went back to london. She was back a day before she finally went to his grave. She had time to go last week and Monday. She could have gone over the weekend too if she didn't prioritise a few days in London over him and she could have come straight back to nottingham when she flew back from Morocco instead of staying down there for a few days. What's the reason for her not going up until last night? He should be the first you make time for. Her friend shared the photos of her playing with her children and it made me sad to see she had time for them but J has been left for a month.
With the greatest respect, J hasn’t been left at all. J is dead.

Sorry, but I completely disagree with the idea that bereaved parents should be shackled to their child’s grave. I have lost significant family members and I have only visited their graves a handful of times. I miss my family members greatly but I don’t need to be beside their grave to feel that I am with them, and they are with me.

Kaytee is many things: narcissist, liar, possible sociopath, but don’t paint people as unnatural for not wanting to be close to graves. To some people graves are not significant.

And Jaxon hasn’t been left or abandoned. You can’t abandon someone who has died.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
A870D7DA-C787-45E1-ADD8-6FA94DBFFD6F.png

As someone who is in the LGBTQ+ community this has made me absolutely rage - those wipes were being sold in that packaging for Pride, to raise funds and awareness for the LGBTQ+ community, and for Switchboard which has been a lifesaver for many people. Fair enough if you want to pretend that J’s colours are a thing, but do not for one single second think that it is okay to take this from a marginalised minority group. No way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

tRoLLzzz

I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad

• Heart

mrslh

When you say “ made mistakes “ your right but you fail to mention she continues the circus . you Have no idea the pain she has caused those around her and those who cared for jaxon more . I really want to not comment but when this women causes so much hurt to those you love with her constant lies and behaviour I feel I need to get it out . Everybody told her not to stop jaxons peg feed and start the feeding school program but she went ahead and did it anyway even when his father did not want that . Nobody wanted her to change his medications her reason for that was to make her day easier which was Odd because her day consisted of doing nothing . Everybody but her was wrong . The carers the doctors the paediatricions . I don’t think anybody really knows the pain on here of jaxons father sharing a child with her . When he just wants to visit his sons resting place and strangers are going l when he just wants to grieve but he can’t because she’s selling merchandise with his son on to total strangers .when she Has support from women on social media feeling sorry for her and funding her lifestyle when he can see she’s still profiting from they’re son . Her own family are disgusted with her . You think the things you read on here are bad you have no idea this women is poison absolute poison

• Sad
  • Heart

mrslh

If you know jaxons father or know his family you will know the hell that kaytee has put him through . And until today I kept quiet about certain things . many wanted to go to jaxons funeral but did not go because biting your tongue is really hard given the circumstances. everybody who DID look after jaxon was gaslighted by kaytee and abused . She was NOT a single mother she was co parenting and jaxons father had jaxon more than she did . Jaxons father paid a substantial amount in maintenance also and rightly so he was his father . But she was far from the single mother she portrayed. We all expected this shit show to stop after jaxon passed but sadly it has carried on and the things she does hurts those around her but she cannot see it all she can see is pound signs . I only made myself known on here today because I know your all thinking wow she seems overly invested and yes I am because I am sick of jaxons father and all of us being made the bad ones when in reality he was better off with anybody but HER ! everything the last month has been shocking but the worst for us that knew them was when she invited strangers to his resting place without even asking how his father would feel . he was not just her son !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

mrslh

New thread title

the nurse mum #10 selling merch affirmations whilst lapping up the donations

the nurse mum #10 crying on insta over a merc just get of your arse and go to work

🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Smiffy1990

She's gonna end up with that car 100% she'll say how everyone was messaging her saying using the go fund me and it actually wasn't as expensive as she was expecting.... Blah blah blah!

When she started saying about how much Jackson loved the sun roof my eyes rolled so far back I saw my brain. We know the sun roof was all about her and getting good lighting for stories. Literally using her deceased son to milk every last drop she can out of people.

Reactions: 51

1ranksenior

I don’t agree with everything she’s done but whoever sent her that vile DM should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

mrslh

Do you think jaxons father is crying over a car NO he’s sat crying and grieving his son whilst Having to put up with her behaviour acting like he never existed and not even having the decency to ask him if it’s ok to invite absolute strangers from the internet to his sons grave. Those supporting this parasite have no consideration for his father . She may well have gained 1.400 new followers from her little meltdown and fake troll message yesterday but one things for sure is everyday she opens her mouth and speaks is another day she looses followers . People are waking up to her bullshit .

Is it worth exploring if there's any legal roads that can be gone down to try and stop what is happening?
report report report that’s all we have done and will keep doing until she stops . She thinks because she was the One who Had jaxon living at the home that she was the only one with rights she was clever in what she was doing she knows what to say and do to make people believe her . Jaxons father ( I won’t say his name because its not nice for people to go messaging him ) hasalwasy been private and will not stand up to her but those close to him have had enough and that’s why I’m speaking up now on here at first I didn’t want to make myself known or that I know his father but it’s getting hard to carry on biting our tongues and watch her do this to him. He does not want her selling clothing with his child on . He does not want people sharing photos of his son . He does not want Strangers visiting his sons resting place . He does not want her making money anymore from his sons death.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

lollykins11

Sorry but I’ve never been able to fathom why or how people record themselves crying? You would literally have wait for the tears to start, then pick up your phone, find the Insta app, click the story button, record, watch it back and think yes that ones good, swipe for a black and white filter then post?? It seems bizarre to me. If I’ve ever been extremely upset to the point I am crying never have I EVER contemplated recording myself to post for strangers to view.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Lewlew

I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad
I've got a 14 year old with disabilities. In 14 years, I've had three nights of un interrupted sleep. I still have baby monitors, plus seizure monitors in his bedroom, a wind chime on his door. I'm up probably 5/6 times a night with him. I don't and never have had carers, my partner works nights so it's up to me. Not that I mind, he's my child. If he's particularly unwell then I'll get on his sofa bed in his bedroom

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
You are right. I don’t know the ins and outs but comments on here like ‘she killed her child’ are awful. 😥
And when new comers have said that statement they have quickly been shut down and told to re read threads. People who have been here from thread 1 and many others have never once made a statement of that nature. All we have ever been is concerned about Jaxon.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

stripeykate

I’ve never posted on her threads before, and wouldn’t ever speak badly of a grieving mum. I don’t even disagree with how she parents - I’d have to walk a mile in her shoes before I can judge, and I wouldn’t have swapped to her &jaxon’s life for all the money in the world - my kids have their health and I don’t begrudge her a penny of the money people donated to her fundraisers when he was alive to improve his quality of life and to make her life easier. You want to buy a hot tub sis to go make memories with your kid - GO FOR IT.

BUTTTT if she spends a penny of that funeral fundraiser on buying her car, she’s gone too far. There are other sick kids, like Jaxon, all over the UK. That money could, and SHOULD be used to make their lives easier now. That should be his legacy and what brings her joy - that money making other children’s qualities of life better. Not to buy her a Mercedes. She should donate every penny that was donated to Jaxon and is still left - the sooner the better. Anything else is just selfish and denying other disabled kids the chances that Jaxon was given.

• Heart

mrstakeaway

Okay here goes my thread title suggestion
(Abba tune)

“money money money… must be gofunme in thenursemums world”

• Haha

Spyglass

Classic Kathy.
This has been leading up to buying that car for weeks. There's always an end goal with her. In the past any luxury item she's been spotted with, trip to London or expensive holiday has had either.... her son in hospital after or a troll message.
Shows her true self then knows she needs to keep the idiots on her so then comes the sob story. Every single time.
I saw no actual tears falling from those predicted stories. Wipes her eyes covers her face.... not buying it. Shes the master of manipulation.
Goes quiet for a few days to draw up the worry and knows she'll get more attention then it will be .... use the fundraiser. Exactly what she wants. Like putty in her hands these followers of hers.
Shes swanned off to morocco and then had a weekend in London gallivanting in designer ships in hideous coats and now she needs a car to get to her sons grave. She's not been arsed about visiting that grave for how many weeks. Now she's 'crying' over the flaming sun roof.
She is one messed up individual who needs to step away from social media, the hunger for becoming famous or living a lifestyle she cannot fund herself without conning the fools that follow her.
That car was only ever for her. Not that poor boy his wheelchair didn't even fit in it for christ sake. That car was to pose in her ridiculously chavvy designer trainers, her prada glasses her Starbucks trips and weekends away in London where she dumped J and then lived a different life.... the life she's always wanted.
That car has no memories of taking her son on holiday in it. She didn't even pick him up and take him to school. That car is purely to keep her image.
There are so so so many other families dealing with the loss of their child and she makes out she's the only one on this planet. Everyone feel sorry for me. I deserve this vile coat. I deserve the 3 week trip to Morocco partying. I deserve to use the money you all donated so I get to keep the car. I see others with less money who do so so so much for worthy causes in their child's memory. Who give to others.
She is a selfish, intelligent, ableist, manipulating narracist and her son deserved so so much better than that as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

chocdip

VIP Member
She’s crying over her loss of income and her car! When my child almost died and was put in a medically induced coma I begged god to take me instead I begged him to let my baby live and take me, would I sit there saying oh but god don’t take my car I might need to pop to Zara next week. Like wtf people need to wake up to what she is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41