TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what her reason is for not visiting J before last night. A month is a long time to not visit your boy's grave who has only recently passed away. When she was in Morocco at the end of her stay she said the lights coming on at the house was a sign she needed to come back to J. She came back, I think she stayed a couple of days in London, came back to Nottingham for a 2 or 3 days then went back to london. She was back a day before she finally went to his grave. She had time to go last week and Monday. She could have gone over the weekend too if she didn't prioritise a few days in London over him and she could have come straight back to nottingham when she flew back from Morocco instead of staying down there for a few days. What's the reason for her not going up until last night? He should be the first you make time for. Her friend shared the photos of her playing with her children and it made me sad to see she had time for them but J has been left for a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She probably only went yesterday because she reads tattle and many people asked why she ain’t been . I think that’s why she felt the need to video the whole thing and add it to her stories . Personally I think going to a grave should be a private moment . I’ve never wanted to video myself at somebody’s grave crying 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s really tacky. But then again she’s the tacky queen so what can we expect.

I was really sad when I saw this, basically promoting her online shop on the poor boys grave site 😢
That’s what I thought using to as advertising, a disgusting

Reactions: 7
J’s dads mom must dislike her, because if she was my son’s kids mother I’d be absolutely raging with this whole Situation. Making out like shes a single parent with zero support, dropping jaxon off whenever she wants, then when he dies, go on the beg and use his death as a means for it. uses his death as a pop up shop and now using his grave site as a bloody advert ffs! what the duck is that about?! Id be livid and would be telling her about herself every damn day! She’s got 110,000 followers and she had them all thinking Js dad was tit and wanted nothing to do with him and how she had to beg n plead to get him involved & see him. Little do they know he’s always been there.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
J’s dads mom must dislike her, because if she was my son’s kids mother I’d be absolutely raging with this whole Situation. Making out like shes a single parent with zero support, dropping jaxon off whenever she wants, then when he dies, go on the beg and use his death as a means for it. uses his death as a pop up shop and now using his grave site as a bloody advert ffs! what the duck is that about?! Id be livid and would be telling her about herself every damn day! She’s got 110,000 followers and she had them all thinking Js dad was tit and wanted nothing to do with him and how she had to beg n plead to get him involved & see him. Little do they know he’s always been there.
She passed away, I think when J was very small? We know because Kath told us she wouldn’t share a fundraiser for her when she was dying because she knew she’d be doing her own fundraiser at some point.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I want to know what her reason is for not visiting J before last night. A month is a long time to not visit your boy's grave who has only recently passed away. When she was in Morocco at the end of her stay she said the lights coming on at the house was a sign she needed to come back to J. She came back, I think she stayed a couple of days in London, came back to Nottingham for a 2 or 3 days then went back to london. She was back a day before she finally went to his grave. She had time to go last week and Monday. She could have gone over the weekend too if she didn't prioritise a few days in London over him and she could have come straight back to nottingham when she flew back from Morocco instead of staying down there for a few days. What's the reason for her not going up until last night? He should be the first you make time for. Her friend shared the photos of her playing with her children and it made me sad to see she had time for them but J has been left for a month.
She didn't put him first or make time for him in life so she's doing the same in death. She's number one, she's most important not her son. That poor boy deserved better.

Reactions: 10
It’s really tacky. But then again she’s the tacky queen so what can we expect.

I was really sad when I saw this, basically promoting her online shop on the poor boys grave site 😢
That’s exactly what I thought 😭

Also poor J’s dad. Losing your mum and your child is heartbreaking

Reactions: 5
I'm not going to sit here and blame somebody who has lost their child. I personally could not think of anything more horrific than losing your child, regardless of what she did/didn't do.
However, having said that, inviting people to visit the grave and tagging the cemetery? There can't be a single person following her that thinks this is normal behaviour surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
With the greatest respect, J hasn’t been left at all. J is dead.

Sorry, but I completely disagree with the idea that bereaved parents should be shackled to their child’s grave. I have lost significant family members and I have only visited their graves a handful of times. I miss my family members greatly but I don’t need to be beside their grave to feel that I am with them, and they are with me.

Kaytee is many things: narcissist, liar, possible sociopath, but don’t paint people as unnatural for not wanting to be close to graves. To some people graves are not significant.

And Jaxon hasn’t been left or abandoned. You can’t abandon someone who has died.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve loosely followed this woman because other people I follow share her stuff. I can’t comment on the loss of her child, that’s awful and no mother should have to go through that.
However this 398 project? What’s it for? Is it a charity? Where is the money going? Also who is going to buy t shirts with a child’s face on? In a few months time, sadly, no one will “remember” him bar his family. As sad as that sounds, it’s life. People move on. His family will still feel his loss but are people really going to spend £15 on a t shirt?

Is this her new income stream? There’s no disclosure on the site about if the money is going somewhere??

Reactions: 4
The stories now about panicking because the car was being collected and then "loads of people have messaged and told her she can buy the car" so she's enquired with them about it to delay the collection - she says she knows its unrealistic because of what the car is, BUT, i get the feeling that car will be hers very shortly. She'll spout some tit about using the gofundme money and "its what J would've wanted".... Ugh. Knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
The stories now about panicking because the car was being collected and then "loads of people have messaged and told her she can buy the car" so she's enquired with them about it to delay the collection - she says she knows its unrealistic because of what the car is, BUT, i get the feeling that car will be hers very shortly. She'll spout some tit about using the gofundme money and "its what J would've wanted".... Ugh. Knob.

She is absolutely going to buy that car 🙄 she probably already has 🙃

Reactions: 18
"This horrific situation"

It's not a horrific situation you stupid woman, it's the procedure with motability cars. It was Jaxon's car. He's not here anymore, therefore he doesn't need the car, so it goes back.

A colleague of mine has a husband who lost his leg in an industrial accident about 15 years ago. He qualified for an automatic motability car for those 15 years, then last year they received a letter saying the rules had changed and he's no longer disabled enough to qualify for a car...as if his leg had suddenly grown back or something. They gave them 3 weeks to sort something out and return the car. This was in the middle of lockdown when all the garages were shut and the only way to buy a car was to order it online and collect it. No shopping around, no test driving. Luckily, her parents lent them some money to get themselves sorted, but it was a horribly stressful time for them.

She's known for weeks this was coming. No way has she left it till today to sort, this has been in the pipeline for a while. It's all just part of her "persuade the idiots I should be spending the gofundme on myself" plan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
but for the past few weeks all she’s been talking about is that she doesn’t have a car. She’s clearly still got the car, at least for the moment, so why hasn’t she been using it?

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely going to buy that car 🙄 she probably already has 🙃
Sick of the entitled beggy bleep.
Watch leanne set up another go fund me "Kaytee doesn't know I'm doing this" to raise money to buy the car because she is attached to it and it being taken away would be "traumatic"

I'm sorry I may sound harsh but all of this stuff should have been sorted before she swaned off on her luxury holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.